Marriam Abacha, Nigeria

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Mohammed and Mrs Mariam Abacha
<hajiam_2007@yahoo.it>
ISP: 41.222.70.47, Nigeria, netcomng.com

Our letter to (safeguard our funds with you) was submitted to you some time ago (June and July 2007 respectively). Since we haven't heard from you, we wanted to be sure that it was brought to your attention.
my private email address: <hajiam_2008@yahoo.it>

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha

Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha
<dr_mabacha@iol.pt>
ISP- 196.1.190.2, Nigeria, netcomng.com
Reply-to: <drmaryabacha@yahoo.com>

Business scam- I have deposited the sum of 20.5million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now

dragonfire

Maryam

Dear Friend,
I got your contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation I decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs Icannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have deposited the sum of $20.3million dollar in a switch security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communication so please send down your phone/Fax Number. I shall be grate full if you could receive this funds into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son Mustapha alone, I accrue you 30% of this funds. Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction, I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite! action.

Sincerely yours,
Hajia Mariam Abacha
I will appreciate your immediate response to this Email address: (maryammaryam234@yahoo.it)

Return-Path: <maryam237@yahoo.it>
Received: from 77.220.2.199, Kenya, WASH NOC FIRST NETWORK
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007
Reply-to: [maryammaryam236@yahoo.it]
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Last edited by a moderator:

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Marriam Abacha

Marriam Abacha
<smithjj@sunumail.sn>
ISP: 196.220.13.82, Nigeria, starcomms.com

investment fund,

My name is Barrister Philip Asuzu (SAN), I am a Private Attorney

My private Email is <law_yusuf1@hotmail.com>

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From mrakimkpabaego28
Return-Path: <mrakimkpabaego28@ig.com.br>
Received: from 41.223.251.72. south Africa, telkom-ipnet.co.za
Subject: RE; CONTACT HIM NOW,

I am Mrs. Mariam. Abacha, the widow of Sani Abacha the late Nigerian head of state.

I have paid the fee for the consignment box. All the necessary arrangement of delivering US $15, 800,000.00. In cash was made with GLOBAL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY. I am still in distress and under house arrest while my son Mohammed is undergoing trial in Lagos and Abuja though he has just been recently granted bail under the condition that my family refunds to the Federal Government some amount of money. The government has frozen all the family account and auctioned all our properties.

Refer to this website about my husband's loot and you will understand what I mean http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm

I want you to receive the money and pay into your account for the family safety. I am offering you 30% for assisting me secure this money. Contact me immediately you send the information to them with my email address This is the information they need to delivery your package to you.

ATTN: DR. PETER RUY; + 229-95504576
EMAIL: <gm_courier_company@myway.com> Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Note. The Global Express courier company don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of an PRECIOUS VALUABLE with immunity tagged
number 0057624. They don't know it contents money. This is to avoid them delaying with the Box. Don't let them know that is money that is in that Box. I am waiting for your urgent response.
Best regards.
Mrs. Mariam. Abacha (Dr.)
N:B please mail me on <mariam_wife1@myway.com>

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Mohammed and Mrs Mariam Abacha
<mariabacha55@terra.es
ISP: 41.219.234.7, Nigeria, Starcomms Nigeria Ltd.

Business/ widow scam:

My aims of writing this letter is for you to assist our family in saving our funds in your country pending our arrival in your country to invest in business. my private email address: <mariamabacha55@yahoo.es>

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Marriam Abacha and/or Mohammed Abacha, 2008

From mrs marriam
Return-Path: <mrs_marriam05@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.249.62] Burkina Faso, Afrinic
Reply to: <mrs.marriam@hotmail.com>
Subject: From Mrs. Marriam abacha.
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008

Hello
Dear good day I am Mrs. marriam abacha the ex-first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria . Late general sanni abacha was my late husband , the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He died on 8th of June 1998 and since after the died of my husband, they Nigeria government have refuse us not to have any assets to his properties this was urged by lifter cornel T. k abubaka he was the vice president during my husband regime . he started by closing our family account in Switzerland which my husband deposited half a billon pounds, both houses and order private asses was seal by the government.

But for all I know non of their effort will make my family to be poor again my late husband has three oil well around the world to day these business has become in existence before he became the president of Nigeria and this establishment has been given my family , one hundred and fifty million U.S dollars $(150.000.000.00 .on monthly bases .

due these probeing I am under house arrest by the Nigeria government . listen my dear there is a huge amount of money ,2.5billion dollars $ deposited by my late husband in a security company . only me and late husband know the security code . since I can’t come out under house arrest and appear in person to the security company , so all I need from you is to inform me how capable and trust worthy you are to transfer this money into your own account . after the transaction I shall give you 2 percent of the fund deposited and o% percent for your expenses. Then I will give you three account where the money will be spited please do reply to me if you can help me in these transaction .

Thanks
From Mrs. Marriam abacha.
reply to my private box <mrs.marriam@hotmail.com>

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 216.250.221.147, Nigeria, Lagos, Easynet Concepts Inc.
Received: from sqm-web-3.cis.tamu.edu (sqm-web-3.cis.tamu.edu [165.91.22.242])
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008
Subject: Please reply with your telephonenumber..
Reply-To: [h.mariam007@yahoo.com.hk]

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through thismedium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate.I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20%of this fund. I will need your elephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: <hmariam_0666@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008
Subject: please reply back with your telephone number

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

Maya

Received: from 63.247.87.178, Atlanta, Georgia, Global Net Access LLC
Subject: Please reply with your telephone number.
Reply-To: <h.mariam007@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008

Dear Beloved..

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

From Mrs. Mariam Abacha
X-Originating-IP: 81.92.6.204, Germany, bimetal.de
Return-Path: ~wwwrun@februar.im-netzwerk.de>

Subject: URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION
Reply-to: [drmrsmariam_0971_1@hotmail.com]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION

I am sorry for the embarrassment this my letter might cause you as we have not had any correspondence before this letter. I am sorry for the embarrassment this my letter might cause you as we have not had any correspondence before this letter. I got your address through an extensive Internet search.

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, a widow and the wife of the late Nigeria Head of State, General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June, 1998 while still on active service. l am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other likewise developing a cordial relationship.I currently have within my reach the sum of (US$50,000,000.00) Fifty Million United States Dollars cash,which I intend to use for investment, like Real Estate Development specifically or another type of investment in your country or elsewhere in an overseas country.This money came as a payback contract deal between my late husband and a Russian Firm on our countries multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.

The Russian Partners returned my husband's share of (US$50,000,000.00) Fifty Million United States Dollars after the death my husband and I lodged it in my husband's security company firm of which I was the director as at then.Right now,the new Civilian Government have intensified their probe on my husband's financial and oil company. In view of this,I acted fast to withdraw the huge sum from the firm's vault and smuggled it out through the services of diplomatic courier company and deposited it with a Finance Company in EUROPE.I have since declared my husband's security firm bankrupt.No record ever existed concerning the money traceable by the government because there is no documentation showing that we received the money from the Russian partners.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning government attitude towards my family,it has become quite impossible for me to make use of this money within.So I believe this is the only option left for me.Thus consent,I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss in details about this transaction.Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to get and transfer this fund,I propose a percentage commission of 30% of the total sum to you for the expected services and assistance.

Your urgent response is highly needed as to stop further contacts.I will give you my tel/fax numbers where you can contact me when I hear from you. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,whatever your decision, while await your prompt respone

Best Regards
Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha.

NB: Because of the security being mounted on the members of my family, I have decided that this transaction exists between you and me,my son Mohammed.Remember to include your private Tel/fax or mobile number for easy communication.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Dr. (Mrs). Mariam Abacha.

Mariam Abacha is back!! living in Lagos, but using a Japanese email. :rolleyes: Date: 19 May 2008
Reply To: [achialor_uyalor@yahoo.co.jp]
IP: 41.219.218.96 Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Subject: ABACHAS FAMILY ESTATE NEEDS YOUR HELP HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Friend,

With due respect and humility, I write to you irrespective of the fact that you don't know me. I got your contact through your country's trade journal here in Nigeria when I was making inquiry for foreign assistance.

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below: May I first introduce my self as Dr. (Mrs) Mariam Abacha, the wife of Late General Sani Abacha (former military head of state and president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) who died suddenly on 8th June 1998, Before his death, he deposited the sum of (US$121, 753, 000.00) One Hundred and Twenty One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand United States Dollars secretly willed in my favour by the late general (my husband).

A committee set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the able President Olusegun Obasanjo which Nuhu Ribadu is the Chairman, Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC). The purpose of the committee among other is to always investigate, verify all the Government Officials, Private Companies and Commercial Banks in Nigeria on daily basis over every crime associate with money laundering and drugs. I will be sincere to let you know that during the past military dictatorship of my Late Husband General Sani Abacha he siphone very huge amount of money from the Federal Government.

Consequently, I was told by our contact woman in the bank that they received a directive from the office of the presidency, Mr. President His Excellency - President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria, ordering the above office to cross check all the bank systems and records which reason is only known to him. The money in question was deposited in a account with PLATINUM BANK here in Nigeria. As it is equally required, the administration of my late husband's property is under the authority of my cousin ENG. ACHIALOR UYALOR.

The Federal Government has already recovered all most of the funds my late husband deposited in the banks abroad with the help of world bank. In this respect, I want you to assist me and my family to move this fund abroad for safe keeping pending the time my cousin ENG. ACHIALOR UYALOR shall come over to your Country for business investiment project. I don't want this fund to be confiscated by the Government hence I contacted you. Note that every word I said in my proposal about this fund is a true words and I have evidence to back it up.

However, the past civilian administration of retired General Olusegun Obasanjo (the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) is seeking vengeance on the Abacha family because of the life prison jail sentence confirmed on him by my late husband. In pursuit of this vendetta, the present government have resolved to freeze all known assets of General Sani Abacha, including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my husband.

In fact, the attack on our family (The Abacha's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our traveling passport, family accounts and even trying some members of our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my late husband. In view of this grievous threat to our Economic and personal survival, our family trustee have secretly protected the will, but seriously advised me to move (US$121, 753, 000.00) One Hundred and Twenty One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand United States Dollars into an overseas account, hence the reason why I have chosen you and hope that you will come to my full assistance and unlimited co-operation.

We are currently living on goodwill of people those that believe we cannot be held responsible for the sins of my late husband. In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distressed call to help me and my children from a hopeless future.

And if you agree I will compensate you sincerely and can do effort in this regard with 25% of the total amount of (US$121, 753, 000.00) One Hundred and Twenty One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand United States Dollars. In that case, when the money is moved into your discrete account, you will be allowed to draw 25% in your favour, while the remaining 75% will be invested meaningfully for my children's future. My cousin (ENG. ACHIALOR UYALOR) has perfected arrangements with the bank concerned and has assured 100% risk free and safe operation.

And in due course, all contacts must be made through ENG. ACHIALOR UYALOR for security reasons. Email: [achialor_uyalor@yahoo.co.jp]

On receipt of your reply we are going to arrange with the Bank where this fund is been deposited so that they can move this fund to their Sisters Office in Europe for easier collection. I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your co-operation. In view of all above details, I request you to keep this letter and operation highly confidential.

The site bellow is a living proof about my proposal.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/board/main-square/1242-abachas-loot-swiss-banks-will-returned-envoy.html

Please remember to include your private Telephone and Fax numbers for easy communication.

With my best wishes,
Dr. (Mrs). Mariam Abacha

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs. Marian Abacha

from abach mohammed <abachismy@me.by>
reply-to abachwife@yahoo.co.th

date Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:57 AM
subject RE
mailed-by me.by

Good Day To You,

I am Mrs. Marian Abacha, the wife of the Late Head of State of Nigerian General Sani Abacha. I contacted you because our government has frozen almost all Our Family's Account and auctioned all our properties. To save Our Family from total bankruptcy, I managed and shipped out the sum of "Twenty Nine Million U.S Dollars" ($29.000.000) kept by my late husband via Diplomatic arrangement in Two Metal Boxes.

The Money was disguised to beat the Nigerian Security Agents and it is currently deposited in overseas with a Security Company. I want you to help me to invest the Money in your country and I am offering you 20% for assisting me to secure the Money into your bank account for an investment. You can go through this web-site below and see it yourself, where they
declared My Late Husband's junior Brother by name; Alhaji Abdulkadir Abacha wanted, in struggle to confiscate the Money.
http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.phpoption=com_content&task=view&id=137&Itemid=2, Please if this proposal is acceptable to you, contact me immediately on my Private Email Address Bellow; So that I can forward to you, all the necessary details
about this transaction.Note that this transaction is risk free because the money has left our country.

Meanwhile, in your reply; remember to send me your Private Telephone Number for further discussion.

I wait for your quick response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mariam Abacha (Mrs).
Reply to my Private: {abachwife@yahoo.co.th}

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: ~jeb012@mcdaniel.edu>
Received: from 216.250.221.147, Nigeria via, USA, Easynet Concepts Inc
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008
Reply-To: HAJIA MARIAM ~haj.mariam000@gmail.com>
Subject: please assist with this

My Dear beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number.My private email address is (haj.mariam000@gmail.com)

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

A Cry For Help

Dear

PLEASE FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY REASON, YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PERSONAL E-MAIL ID WHICH IS MORE SAFE AND SECURED FOR TRANSACTION OF THIS NATURE...

I salute you in the name of the highest God. I am Mrs. MARYAM ABACHA, the widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha, former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since my husband's death, my family has been under restriction of movement and that notwithstanding, we are being molested and constantly been harassed by the so called security officials, above all, our Bank accounts here and abroad have been frozen by the Nigeria Civilian Govt. Furthermore, my eldest son is in detention by the Nigerian Government for more interrogation about my husband's assets and some vital documents that can lead them to recover more funds. Following the recent discovery of my late husband's bank account by the Nigerian Government with my son's bank in which a huge sum of US $700 million Dutch Mark, & another US$450 million was also lodged and 1.6Billion British Pounds Sterling belonging to my late husband, all the said fund was seized by the Government of Nigeria.

I therefore wish to personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent
assistance to transfer/Move out the sum of $35 000.000 USD (Thirty-Five Million United States Dollars) into your account in your country where I believe it will be safe, since we cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government or can you receive for the Abacha's family some funds which we already had under the able care of a high diplomatic agent in England. The amount in question is $35 000.000 (thirty-five million USD), you can also advise us on areas where and what to invest the funds on abroad, already we are presently nursing the intention of investing into real estates or any other blue-chip investment. You can reach my attorney on his private E-mail (joseph_rhodes2006@yahoo.co.uk) as a copy of this letter is equally sent to him in confidence. Upon receipt of your good response. My lawyer shall arrange a meeting to facilitate the smooth transfer of the fund , that is to coperate with him towards effective compromise of this transaction.

However, arrangement have been put in place to remove more of the family fund amounting to $114 million US$ from a Fiduciary house were it is deposited for safety. We succeeded in moving the remaining fund out of the country with the assistance of my late husband's friend's that are top government functionaries that are still in government through a diplomatic means and have been deposited with a security firm, as soon as you indicate your interest, my lawyer shall send to you the Security Deposit Certificate and Airway Bill of the luggage and other related documents so that you can arrange how to proceed for the claim of the luggage tagged "Family Treasures".

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum while 70% in
collaboration with my attorney to be held on trust by you until we can decide on what to do next , subsequent to our free movement which we are expected to be lifted by the Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity, also note
that this transaction has been made 100% risk free for both parties concerned, while
anything related to this business should not be exposed to a third party for security
reason, as this should be top secret between both parties.

NB: Any advise should be directed to my attorney Barrister Joseph Rhodes through his prive Email (joseph_rhodes2006@yahoo.co.uk) for some govt agents are mornitoring my call and mails and for other security reasons thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Maryam Abacha.(Hajia)
N.B: IF IN DOUBT PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINKS:<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/613565..stm>
<http://www.search.eb.com/Blackhistory/article.do?nKeyValue=389478>
<http://www.globalpolicy.org/nations/launder/regions/2002/0523abacha.htm>
<http://www.wsws.org/articles/2000/nov2000/nige-n10_prn.shtml>
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/366259.stm>
<http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/africa/4271245.stm>
<http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/bank/hba79943.000/hba79943_0.HTM

Mrs. Mariam Abacha widow of Mr. Sani Abacha

Date: 8/2/2008
To: ****
Subject: Dear good friend.

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!

Ahora puedes escribirme a:[mariam_abaca@yahoo.com.co]

- I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of Mr. Sani Abacha, the late Nigerian Head of State, and president republic of Nigeria. You were introduced to me through the Chamber of Commerce. I am presently in distress and under house arrest while my son Mohammed Abacha that went through trial in Abuja and Lagos before he was detained, have now being released now. The government has frozen all the family account and auctioned all our properties. To save the family from total bankrupt and I have managed to ship through an undercover courier company, the sum of US$50,000.000.00. Million dollars, kept by my late husband. The money was disguised to beat the Nigerian Security and it is currently deposited in a security company. I want you to receive the money and pay it into your Account for the family safety. I am offering you 30% for assisting me secure this money fast before it is located by the Nigerian Government Agents. Contact me immediately with my Email Address so that I can forward to you all necessary details. Endeavor to send you phone and fax numbers for easy Communications and then I will also forward you all the entire document that will back you up to claim this funds, with the power of Attorney as the beneficiary of this consignment. Yours sincerely, Mrs. Mariam Abacha.
---------------
Hey she has promoted her husband to PRESIDENT! Are you impressed NOW!

Date: 8/3/2008
To: ****
Subject: USD$50. MILLIONS.
--------
The exact same letter from 8-2-08 but notice different e-mail address. HEY he still is President!!

Date: 8/8/2008 Received the exact e-mail from 8-3-08, addresses did not change. I guess the scammer is just not making any money off of this scam.

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <mariamabah90cha@o2.pl>
Received: from 41.219.201.141, Nigeria, Lagos, PH dial pool customers, starcomms.net
Abuse contact persons: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
Reply-To: [mariamabah91cha@o2.pl]
Subject: URGENT MAIL MY DEAR GOOD FRIEND,
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008

3rd Sept. 2008
WIDOW,MRS MARIAM ABACHA
PRIVATE MAIL BOX
[mariamabah91cha@o2.pl]

WIDOW'S CRY!
Hello Dear,
It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your help in the context below.I am Mrs.Mariam Abacha the wife of the former Nigerian Head of State Late General Sani Abacha whose sudden death occurred on 8th June 1998. Having got your particulars from the family library, I have no doubt about your capacity and goodwill to assist me in receiving into your custody (for safety) the sum of US$25million Willed and deposited in my favor by my late husband. This money is currently kept in a Finance & Securities Company in Nigeria.Central Bank of Nigeria.C.B.N As it is legally required, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2282366.stm

The administration of my late husband property is under the authority of the family Lawyer. However,the new democratic government.since assumption of office set up a panel of enquiry to probe the financial activities of my late husband (former head of state) with a decision to freeze all his Assets respectively. The investigation team has submitted their report,presently some cash and assets have been frozen and seized.Fortunately, our family lawyer had secretly protected the personal will of my husband from the notice of investigators and have strictly

advised that the willed money be urgently moved into an overseas account of trusted foreign friend without delay,for security reasons.The government had earlier placed foreign travel embargo on all our family members and seized all known local and international business outlet

belonging to my late husband. The situation has been so terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance of well wishers. In view of this plight therefore, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this call I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid

effort in this regard with 25% of the fund when finally received by you. The attorney has perfected arrangements with the securities and finance firm to effect complete dislodgment of this money to you within a week of the receipt of your response.

I guaranteed you that this will be 100% risk-free and smooth transfer to you if you so request.Please send down the following information to my family lawyer.BARRISTER COKER KAYODE to his email on [cokeresqchambers@o2.pl]

As you respond to this SOS message:
1.Your private telephone, and fax numbers for prompt access.Do include your mobile phone number.
2.Your full names and address.As I look forward to your response , may you remain blessed abundantly.Please do respond immediately to my direct email address

[mariamabah91cha@o2.pl]
Warmest regards,
Mrs. Mariam Abacha (WIDOW).

NB: TRY AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS: website below for more informations
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2282366.stm

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Hajia Mariam
Return-Path: <haija.mariam0001@yahoo.com.hk>
Received: from 77.246.64.242. Lebanon, IDMI, abuse report to [Dima.Saleh@idm.net.lb]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13
Reply-to: [hmariam105@gmail.com]
Subject: Please reply with your telephone number.

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.