Staff member
Mrs Mariam Abacha or Mohammed Abacha, 2009

Return-Path: <mariamsanni1@gmail.com>
Received: from 81.199.40.37, Nigeria, from Gilat Satcom [abuse@ipplanet.com]
Reply-To: [mariam_sanni_wife1@live.com]
Subject: A CRY FOR HELP
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009

Beloved,

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, My late husband deposited the sum of $205 Million with a Bank in Europe. The Bank just wrote me that our account has been DORMANT and as the beneficiary of the funds,if i do not re-activate the account, the funds will be CONFISCATED.I cannot do this due to my health condition. I'm in a hospital in London where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer.I have since lost my ability to talk, and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. My husbands family want me dead to acquire this wealth.I want this funds to be distributed to CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS.Please,help me Stand-in as the beneficiary to collect the Funds from the Bank and distribute to charity. Please reply to [mariam_sanni_wife1@live.com]

Your sister
Mrs Mariam Abacha

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From HAJIA MARIAM
Return-Path: <bwarshaf@pratt.edu>
Received: from 77.246.64.242, Lebanon, Beirut, IDMI, abuse report to [Dima.Saleh@idm.net.lb]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009
Subject: read and write me back please
Reply-To: [haj.mariam0@gmail.com]

My Dear Beloved,
Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number.My private email address is (haj.mariam0@gmail.com)

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From FROM: HAJIA. MARIAM ABACHA
Return-Path: <mariaminfo002@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from 82.128.35.184, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Ltd.
Reply-To: <abacha12700@yahoo.com.hk>
From: "FROM: HAJIA. MARIAM ABACHA" <mariaminfo002@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: FROM: HAJIA. MARIAM ABACHA [Scanned]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009
Return-Path: <mariaminfo002@yahoo.co.uk>

PLEASE LET ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE BE ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS. [mariaminfo01@yahoo.com.hk]

KANO- NIGERIA.
MY BELOVED FRIEND.

Following the sudden death of my husband General Sani Abacha the late former head of state of Nigeria in june 1998, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian administration, I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in the country. My son was just released from detention some months ago by the Nigerian Government for an offence he did not commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within the country.

You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright blackmail. In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of $700. Million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life. I got your contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium.I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply.

I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have deposited the sum of $30.000.000 million dollars with a security firm in ABROAD whose name is witheld for now until we open communication.I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping.

This arrangement is known to you and me allone, and i will be dealing with you directly with you as security is up my whole being.I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can start all over again if only you wish, but if it is impossible,just help me in diverting this fund into your account which will accrue you 40% of the total sum,Also i have set aside 15% for any minor expenses that occure by you will be refunded back to you after the trunk box of the fund is claim by you on my behalf.

Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction.

I will require your telephone and fax numbers indicating your full mailling address so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed picture of things. In case you dont accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and
confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite action by sending your reply then i will personally contact you either email or phone for the next step to take.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KINDLY GO THRU THIS WEBSITES IT WILL HELP YOU TO BELIEVE ALL WHAT AM BEING TELLING YOU OF.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/635720.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2282366.stm

Sincerely Yours,
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA

PLEASE LET ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE BE ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS. [mariaminfo01@yahoo.com.hk]

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mariams@esl-lab.com>
Received: from 212.100.70.4, Nigeria, SES Americom Customer Cyberspace
Reply-To: <hma004978786@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Please reply as quic as possible
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009

The attach has the full details of my proposal to you. You should read and reply immediately

Plot 1 Sanni Abacha Crescent,
Sabon Geri Kano State.

Dear Friend (Assalamualaikum)

ALHAMDULELLAH - ALHAMDULELLAH - ALHAMDULELLAH.

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigeria Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.

Since after my husband death i have been under restriction of movement and that not withstanding my family members are being molested, policed and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigeria Civilian Government.

Following the recent discovery of my husband?s Bank Account by the Nigeria Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and DM450 Million was logged.I therefore decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of US$21.2 Million Dollars which was secretly defaced and is sealed in one Metal boxes for security reasons.

I therefore personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on me and members of my family by the Nigeria Government.

Please kindly send me your telephone number,fax number and also your full name,address which i will hand over to my attorney to prepare you on how to claim the funds from the security company.

However arrangements have been put in place to move this money out of the country in a secret vault through a security company and as soon as you indicate your interest my Lawyer shall send you all related documents that will enable you claim the Luggage on my behalf.InshaaALLAH InshaaALLAH, Almighty Allah Sobhano facilitated & supporting us.

Conclusively we have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum while 70% is to be held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigeria Government. While 5% is mapped out for expenses as your government may demand for tax and it also covers your telephone bills.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity.

Best regards.
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS).

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: HAJIA MARIAM SANNI ABACHA <mariam@mariam.org>

Received: from User ([82.128.70.122]) by dabur.com.np ([202.52.232.195]) with SMTP (MDaemon.PRO.v6.0.7.R); Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:05:39 +0545

Origin IP Address = 82.128.70.122 = Multilinks Telecommunications Limited, 231 Adeola Odeku Str., Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Reply-To: <mariamabacha1111@gmail.com>
Subject: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION.
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:20:42 -0800
Bcc:
Return-Path: mariam@mariam.org

DEAR SIR/MADAM ,

I AM VERY SORRY FOR CONTACTING YOU THIS WAY,I KNOW IT WILL LOOK VERY SURPRISING TO YOU, BUT THE FACT IS THAT, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I BELIEVE I CAN GET HELP FOR NOW,I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVEN'T KNOWN YOU, I AM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT, THE REASON IS THAT YOU KNOW ONE CAN'T JUST TRUST SOME ONE WHO HE OR SHE HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE ALL HIS/HER LIFE.

I AM THE WIFE OF THE FORMAL LATE HEAD OF STATE OF NIGERIA GENERAL SANI ABACHA WHO DIED JUNE 1998,HE LEFT FOR ME AND HIS CHILDREN HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY, BUT SINCE HIS DEATH MY GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SO BAD TO US.THE PRESENT HEAD OF STATE GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO HAS ORDERED OUR BANK ACCOUNT BOTH HOME AND ABROAD FROZEN,HE CLAIMED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS ALIVE HE EMBEZZLED NIGERIAN MONEY,AND SO ALL MY HUSBAND ACCOUNT SHOULD BE TAKING OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT,WHY THIS WERE TAKING PLACE MY SON AND I WERE ABLE TO TAKE HOLD OF SOME OF THE MONEY WORTH ABOUT $40.3MILLION U.S DOLLARS WHICH MY GOVERNMENT DO NOT KNOW ABOUT,AND WE WERE ABLE TO CARGO THIS MONEY AS DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE TO BE KEPT WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN ABROAD FOR SAFE KEEPING AND NOW WHY AM CONTACTING YOU IS THAT I WILL WANT YOU TO HELP ME TAKE DELIVERY OF THIS MONEY IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT/CUSTODY IN YOUR COUNTRY,WHY MY FAMILY AND I COME OVER TO JOIN YOU AND START A NEW LIFE.

AS AT NOW I AM UNDER A VERY TIGHT SECURITY AS MY TELEPHONE HAS BEEN BUGGED BY THE SECURITY AGENTS IN MY COUNTRY NIGERIA,SO AS SOON AS YOU AGREED TO MY OFFER TO YOU THEN I SHALL INTRODUCE YOU TO MY ATTORNEY WHO WILL INTIMATE YOU FULLY ON HOW YOU SHALL BE HELPING ME.I HAVE AGREED TO LET YOU HAVE 20% AS SOON THE MONEY GETS IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT/CUSTODY.AND 10% WILL BE FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURRED DURING THE TRANSTCATION.SO FOR THIS REASON I WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR TEL/FAX NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION,AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU I SHALL SEND TO YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS RELATED TO THIS FUND, AND I SHALL PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND.BUT ALL I NEED NOW IS YOUR COOPERATION,AND CONFIDENTIALITY.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS THIS WITH ANY BODY AS I DO NOT TRUST ANY ONE,SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME IN THE PAST AND SOME EVEN MADE AWAY WITH SOME OF MY FAMILY MONEY I KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE LIKE THEM AS I PUT ALL MY TRUST IN YOU,WELL INCASE YOU DID NOT AGREED TO MY OFFER DO NOT LET ME OUT TO MY GOVERNMENT I BEG OF YOU, ANY ATTEMPT TO DO THAT WILL INCREASE THE BAD SITUATION.
HAJIA MARIAM SANNI ABACHA.

mysteryquest

Member.
Haja Mariam Sanni Abacha, Wife of General Sani Abacha, Nigeria

X-Originating: IP: 41.189.0.232, SWIFTNETWORKS-IDIMU-DHCP, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [bakan@swiftng.com],
Return-Path: <ifo@hajiamariam_abacha.com>
From: "HAJIA MARIAM SANNI ABACHA" <ifo@hajiamariam_abacha.com>
Reply-To: [hajiamariam_abacha14@ymail.com]
Subject: MY DEAR ....................
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:10:08

DEAR ,

LET ME FIRST OF ALL INFORM YOU ,I GOT YOUR E-MAIL ADDERS FROM MAIL DIRECTORY AND DECIDED TO MAIL YOU FOR A PERMISSION TO GO AHEAD.

I AM VERY SORRY FOR CONTACTING YOU THIS WAY,I KNOW IT WILL LOOK VERY SURPRISING TO YOU, BUT THE FACT IS THAT, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I BELIEVE I CAN GET HELP FOR NOW,I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVEN'T KNOWN YOU, I AM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT, THE REASON IS THAT YOU KNOW ONE CAN'T JUST TRUST SOME ONE WHO HE OR SHE HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE ALL HIS/HER LIFE.

I AM THE WIFE OF THE FORMAL LATE HEAD OF STATE OF NIGERIA GENERAL SANI ABACHA WHO DIED JUNE 1998,HE LEFT FOR ME AND HIS CHILDREN HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY, BUT SINCE HIS DEATH MY GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SO BAD TO US.THE PRESENT HEAD OF STATE THEN WAS GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO HE ORDERED OUR BANK ACCOUNT BOTH HOME AND
ABROAD FROZEN,HE CLAIMED THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS ALIVE HE EMBEZZLED NIGERIAN MONEY, AND SO ALL MY HUSBAND ACCOUNT SHOULD BE TAKING OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT, WHY THIS WERE TAKING PLACE MY SON AND I WERE ABLE TO TAKE HOLD OF SOME OF THE MONEY WORTH ABOUT $10.3MILLION U.S DOLLARS WHICH MY GOVERNMENT DO
NOT KNOW ABOUT,AND WE WERE ABLE TO CARGO THIS MONEY AS DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE TO BE KEPT WITH A SECURE BANK IN NIGERIA FOR SAFE KEEPING

AND NOW WHY AM CONTACTING YOU IS THAT I WILL WANT YOU TO HELP ME TAKE DELIVERY OF THIS MONEY IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT/CUSTODY IN YOUR COUNTRY, WHY MY FAMILY AND I COME OVER TO JOIN YOU AND START A NEW LIFE.

WELL AS AT NOW I AM UNDER A VERY TIGHT SECURITY AS MY TELEPHONE HAS BEEN BUGGED BY THE SECURITY AGENTS IN MY COUNTRY NIGERIA,SO AS SOON AS YOU AGREED TO MY OFFER TO YOU THEN I SHALL INTRODUCE YOU TO BANK DIRECTER WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE MONEY .I HAVE AGREED TO LET YOU HAVE 30% AS THE MONEY GETS IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT/CUSTODY.AND 5% WILL BE FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURRED DURING THE TRANSACTION.

SO FOR THIS REASON I WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR TEL/FAX NUMBER FOR HOME ADDRESS SO I CAN FORWARD IT TO MY LAWYER,AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND, AND I SHALL PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND.

BUT ALL I NEED NOW IS YOUR COOPERATION,AND CONFIDENTIALITY.PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS THIS WITH ANY BODY. WELL IN CASE YOU DID NOT AGREED TO MY OFFER DO NOT LET ME OUT TO MY GOVERNMENT I BEG OF YOU, ANY ATTEMPT TO DO THAT WILL INCREASE THE BAD SITUATION.

HAJIA MARIAM SANNI ABACHA.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mariam_a1980@hotmail.com>
Received: from 82.128.7.83, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Reply-To: <abacham88@yahoo.com>
From: "MISS MARIAM SANNI ABACHA"<mariam_a1980@hotmail.com>
Subject: Compliments of the day to you
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010

Attention,

Compliments of the day to you

I am Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha GCFR), wife to the late Nigerian Head of State, General Sanni Abacha, who died on the 8th of June, 1998 while still on active duty. I am contacting you in confidence, and as a means of developing a cordial and fruitful business relationship.

I and my family are going through a lot of stress and humiliation from the entire country especially those at the helm of affair of the country. Virtually all our family account has been frozen, the recent incident happen last fews months ago which leads to the seizure of our fund that was deposited with a Switzerland bank totally $545,000,000.00 millions united state dollars.

Luckily for us, one of my husband confidant who is now late also, with some finding from his wife, she was able to find out some vital documents regarding some fund that deposited with bank but this time as a form of Bank Guarantee, from our verification, we find out that will need a person to stand as beneficiary of the bank Guarantee and the process is just to get the bank guarantee reassigned through broker assistance.

The broker will transform it into cash transfer to your nominate account, the success of the fund still be kept away from the public is because how the deposited was made which is through bank guarantee.

The amount in question is 1.4 Billion Euro and i am happy that the evidence is there for your to verify.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to handle the reassignment of this fund (BANK GAURANTEE), I propose a commission of 30% (Thirty percent) of the total sum to you/your company for the expected services and assistance. Your urgent response is highly needed so as to stop further contact. All correspondence must be by E-mail only for now for security reasons, my son’s phone number will be given to you as we progress on this transaction, his name is ABBA ABACHA. I must also use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response.

Best regards.
DR. (MRS.) MARIAM SANNI ABACHA (GCFR)

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Maryam Abacha, 2010

She hasn't been here for a while. :)

From MARYAM ABACHA
Return-Path: <sweet3526@att.net>
Received: from 79.120.83.33, Russia, Cinet, Korolev, [abuse@ti.ru]
Reply-To: <maryamx5@hotmail.com>
Subject: With Love and Utmost Trust
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010

Dear Friend,

I got your contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation I decided to reach you through this medium.

I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply.

I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you.

I have deposited the sum of $20.3million dollar in a switch security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communication so please send down your phone/Fax Number.

I shall be grate full if you could receive this funds into your account for safe keeping.

This arrangement is known to you and my son Mustapha alone, I accrue you 30% of this funds. Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction, I
will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite! action.

Sincerely yours,
Maryam Abacha

Do get back to me at this email address (maryamx5@hotmail.com)

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <anderson@localhost.solinternet.com.br>
Received: from 201.73.138.12, Brazil, Grupo de Segurança Internet da Embratel, [abuse@embratel.net.br]
Subject: Hi
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010
From: Hajia Mariam <anderson@localhost.solinternet.com.br>
Reply-To: [mariam20h@yahoo.com.hk]

Dear beloved ,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I was browsing and I saw your e-mail,So i dicided to write you if your e-mail is real,I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I can't visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive these funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Poor Dr. Mrs. mariam abacha, still trying to get someone to help her with her late husband's fortune - Oops NO - it's a scammer trying to get you to respond so it can rob you. We have gender confusion as well, as the email appears to come from "Mr.George Kwameh".

From Mr.George Kwameh Thu Oct 14 11:11:55 2010

Received: from [77.208.70.213] by web65713.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:11:55 PDT

Origin IP Address = 77.208.70.213 = Vodafone Spain, Los Barrios, Spain

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: from dr mrs mariam abacha
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Thu, October 14, 2010 12:11:55 PM
from dr mrs mariam abacha
Add to Contacts
To:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear:

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son,intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Twenty Five million U.S dollars($25,000,000.00) which my late Husband kept for us in a security storage house before he was poisoned by unknown persons.Now me and my son decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.We want you to help us to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 30% Of the total fund.

I await your soonest response.

Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely,

DR MRS.MARIAM ABACHA

Annielee

Samurai
Maryam / Mariam Abacha, 2011

from Maryam Abacha <hajia_maryam76@yahoo.com>
reply-to [hajia_maryam76@yahoo.com]
to [hajia_maryam72@yahoo.com]
date Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 6:04 AM
subject WITH LOVE AND TRUST
mailed-by eigbox.net

Dear Friend,
I got your contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation I decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply.

I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs, I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have deposited the sum of Twenty Million, Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($20.3m) in a switch security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communication so please send down your phone/Fax Number. I shall be grate full if you could receive this funds into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son Mohammed alone, I will accrue you 30% of this funds.

Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction, I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. Please expedite! action.

Sincerely Yours,

Hajia Maryam Abacha.

I will appreciate your immediate response to this Email address: [hajia_maryam76@yahoo.com]
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (helo=webmail14.yourhostingaccount.com)
by boswebmail17.eigbox.net

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Mariam Abacha, 2011

From Mariam Abacha
Return-Path: <mohamm@gmail.com>
Received: from 41.218.225.185, Ghana, Ghana Telecom Adsl
Abuse: Ghana Telecom ADSL, Michael Komla Nfodzo, Ghana Telecommunications Ltd. Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL, PMB 221, Accra North, phone: +233 20 2003504, phone: +233 21 247081, phone: +233 21 257848, fax-no: +233 21 247082, e-mail: [mnfodzo@ghanatel.com.gh] OR Daniel Adjei Asante, Ghana Telecom, FASTnet Department, Accra-North, phone: +233 21 247081, fax-no: +233 21 251277, e-mail: [daasante@ghanatel.com.gh] OR Emmanuel Aantwi Kwarteng, Ghana Telecom Company Ltd. Headquarters, Accra-North, phone: +233 21 247081, phone: +233 20 2005526, fax-no: +233 21 247082, e-mail: [kwarteng@ghanatel.com.gh]
Reply-To: [mohammed20119@gmail.com]
Subject: ABACHAS FAMILY ESTATE
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011

ABACHAS FAMILY ESTATE
ESTATE DEVELOPER & CONSULTANTS
Email [mohammed20119@gmail.com]

ATTENTION:
Sir / Madam,

I am Dr. (Mrs) Mariam Abacha, wife of the last Nigerian Head of State, General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active duty am contacting you in view of the fact we will be of great assistance to each other, likewise developing a cordial business relationship.I currently have within my reach the sum of Fourty-Two Million United States dollars($42,000,000.00) which I intended to use for investment purposes specifically in your country. This money came as a result of a pay-back contract deal between my late husband and a Russian firm in our country's Mufti-Billion Dollar Ajaokuta Steel Plant.

The Russian partner returned my late husbands share of US$42,000,000.00 USD after his death, Right now, the new civilian government has intensified their probe on my late husbands financial resources and has frozen our accounts. In view of these facts, I acted fast to withdraw the US$42,000,000.00 USD from the companys vault and deposited it in a security safe in Europe. No record whatsoever exists concerning the money traceable by the government because, there is no documentation showing that we received the money from the Russians.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning the Governments attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for me to make use of this money, thus upon your consent, I shall expect you to contact me or my son Mohammed Abacha with the above EMAIL ADDRESS [mohammed20119@gmail.com], urgently to enable us discuss in detail about this transaction. Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to claim this fund, I propose a commission of 30% (Thirty percent) of the sum to you for the expected service and assistance. Your response is highly needed so as to stop further contact.

Please read the publication of http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/741506.stm

All correspondence must be by this email address I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extra ordinarily confidential as I waits to hear from you.

Best regards,
Hajia Mariam Abacha

bigmama

Ninja
Mrs. Maryiam Sanni Abacha from Nigeria, <suzanaavaye@yahoo.com>

reply-to: [mamaryiamabacha@gmail.com]
date: Sun, Mar 13, 2011
subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT

URGENT ASSISTANCE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT

MARYIAM SANNI ABACHA
GIDADO ROAD KANO

I am Mrs. Maryiam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha Former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husband’s death my family is under restriction of Movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and Our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigeria Government.

Following the recent discovery of my husband’s Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and DM450 Million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you in Confidence that l were able to move out the sum of US$8.5 Million Dollars, Which was secretly defaced and is sealed in two Metal Boxes for Security Reasons.

I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for Your Urgent assistance to move this money into your country where l believes It Will be safe since l cannot leave the country due to the restriction Of Movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigeria Government.

My lawyer shall arrange with you for a face to face meeting outside Nigeria in order to liaise with you toward effective completion of This Money out of the country in a secret vault through a security company In Egypt/Ghana, and as soon as you indicate your interest my Lawyer Shall Send you the Air-Way Bill of the Luggage and other related documents That Will help you claim the Luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum While 70% is to be held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable Business Investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and Sincerity.

Best regards.
Maryiam Sanni Abacha

Received: from 41.238.114.105 (SquirrelMail authenticated user thisdayp) by server4web.pl

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Hajia Mariam
Return-Path: <hmariam2010@gmail.com>
Received: from 220.249.91.11, China, Central China Agricultural College
Reply-To: <hmariam2000@gmail.com>
Subject: please reply with your telephone number
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011

Dear beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I can't visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive these funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <imensaf@power.hostjewelry.info>
Received: from 91.194.91.5, Benin, Omnium des Telecom et de l'internet
Abuse: Omnium des Telecom et de l'internet, 03BP 3049, Akpaka Sodjatime, Cotonou, Benin, phone: +229 213 74630, fax-no: +229 213 39487, e-mail: [bdonhouede@otitelecom.bj] or Donhouede Blaise, OTI, 03 BP 3049, phone: +229 33 60 49, fax-no: +229 33 94 87, e-mail: [blaise.donhouede@laposte.net] or Majoro Raphael, 03 BP 3049, phone: +229 33 60 49, fax-no: +229 33 94 87, e-mail: [rmajoro@yahoo.com]
Subject: good day
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011

Dear Friend, My late husband deposited the sum of $4.5million dollar in a swiss security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communication so please send down you phone/Fax Number. I shall be grate full if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son Mustapha alone, I asure you 20% of this fund,10% have being set for expenses both parties incure during the transactions,pleas send ur telephone and fax number. Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction, I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.Please respond to this email address:
[hajiamariam777@gmail.com]

Sincerely yours,
Hajia Mariam Abacha

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Maryam / Mariam Abacha, 2012

Return-Path: <alessandro.zollo@i-csr.it>
Received: from 82.128.45.161, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Reply-To: <hmaria@timepass.com>
Subject: From Hajia Mariam
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria , I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number.My private email address is: [hmaria@timepass.com]

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From Hajia Mariam
Return-Path: <hmariam2010@gmail.com>
Received: from 41.86.141.69, Lagos, Nigeria, Ugo- Cobranet Ltd
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Subject: reply me with your telephone number
To: [hmariam2010@gmail.com]
Cc: [hmariam2000@gmail.com]
Reply-To: [hmariam2000@gmail.com]

Dear Beloved

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria , I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone number.

Sincerely Yours,

Hajia Mariam.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <hajiamariam27@yahoo.com>
Received: from 78.83.225.240, Bulgaria, Spectrum Net Jsc
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Subject: SPAM-MED: Greetings from Mariam
Reply-To: [mariamhajia948@gmail.com]

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I can't visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6 million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can receive these funds and keep it safe I assure you something good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.