Martin Dolver

S

stacey74

I received an email in regards to video games I had for sale on Craigslist. The email was from a "Nick Wyble" asking if they were still available. I responded with a simple "Yes". This morning I received another email copied below.

Hi,
I'm glad it's still for sale. I'm going on a vacation to London but I will instruct my assistant to prepare and mail you your payment which I'm sure you will get it in about 5 - 7 business days. I'll add $30 extra for the delay.Money Order is the means I can pay you with. If this is acceptable by you, Send me your info i.e full name, mailing address and your phone number so payment can be mail out immediately.I will also make arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and cashed the Money Order..
Awaiting your info
Thanks

Seemed odd to have a different 'person' emailing me from another email account, so I googled JKTEvaluation and found this page..... then promptly deleted both emails.

C

Concerned parent

My son had the same thing happen to him. He posted snowmobile parts for $100.00 and the Martin Dolver [martindolver@jktevaluation.org] said he was going out of state and he'd have his assistant mail a $130.00 money order for the time delay and for holding the parts. The money order was for $985.00 and the envelope was from California with no return address. My son was instructed to Western Union the overage and then email Mr. Dolver the account info.

C

Cautious Seller

I was advertising on Craig's list and received exactly the same message. I responded to receive Martin Dolver's contact information as well and have not heard back. Needlesstosay, I did not give him my information because it just seemed to good to be true.

C

CRAIGSLIST USER

I posted some lamps on craigslist yesterday 3/17 and today 3/18 i recieved an email from a Diaby Rosciky asking if item was still avalible.....then several hour later i received the following message from Martin Dolver.....
Hello
My assistant told me that you still have this item for sale,I'm willing to pay your asking price. I will likely make payment by money order as its the only way I can pay you at the moment (I am actually out of the States on a business trip). I will make arrangement for pick-up after payment has been received by you. I don't mind adding a little extra twenty ($20) dollars so you can keep it in my favor.you should get your payment in within a week , Please keep it in my favor.Kindly reply with your full name,cell phone number,and address where payment should be sent,i will appreciate if you can get the ad off craigslist so i can be sure you are keeping it in my favor .Awaiting your reply.
I thought this sounded fishy so i decided to google his name....AND I was right!! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD