Martin Ramphele

I

Iris

Post moved from: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/amina-lansana-conte.20736/

Hello, all. Apparently the story is ever-changing... [drum roll]
It is now Martin Ramphele, who is willing to "work out an agreement for all parties involved". He is offering 15% of the total funds from the estate/holdings of the late "Mr. Elliot Manyika ("a politician from Zimbabwe)" who was "later assassinated in Zimbabwe for political reasons". Mr. Manyika's surviving wife would like to move the funds to the USA.

For all those interested, Martin's personal e-mail addy is martin@nedbafrica.com. His fax #: +27866004256 and the telephone #: +27733783736.

So much money to be had! 0_0
All "Martin" needs is "your personal information". >_>

*crickets*

K

Kat873529

For me, he's Martin Biko and he's offering 20% of the sixty million USD his "client" wants moved here for "safekeeping and investment purposes".

Haha.

R

ren

just received the same. 20%... what can i do about this besides sign them up for free pron at the email provided?

martin@nedbafrica.com btw

E

Elisabeth YPG

I got 20% offer as well... I should maybe made a contre-offer at 50% and funds tranfer via Western Union! LOL!

V

Victim23

What the heck, Martin Khula just faxed me and offered me 10% of $35 million. How are you guys getting offers of 15 or 20 percent? Am I being ripped off, being ripped off?

F

farmlandsa

Ignatius Morgen Chomber just faxed us the same 2o% of 100 million SU dollars:)ahahahah....this is a scam.

S

SCAM

Same thing faxed to me but the name is Ignatius Morgen Chombo with email: ig@farmlandsa.com

T

Tired of these things

I guess he is still at it 2 years later. Mr. Luiz Khumalo has a client with my offer of 60 mil at 20% and I am to contact him privately at luiz@diplomaticoeuropa.de or his phone number at 27866553809 and of course his fax at 27733783736. I am to keep this very confidential and he thanks me for my assistance. Therefore, I see his fax number after 2 years is the same and he is still at the same scam so I will update with his new phone and email. So sick and tired of all the scams. Get a hobby that is not involving me.

S

SCAM continues

same info but now his name is Luiz Khumalo. I receieved this info via fax to my place of employment.

M

Mike W

Former Minister in Zimbabwe, Ignatius Morgen Chombo at
ig@farmlandsa.com is offering me 20% of 100 million. tempting but I believe I will pass this time in favor of a $2 lotto ticket.

G

GCar

Has anyone gone the next step with this knucklehead with the intent of crossing him/her up?

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, writing to a scammer will not do anything positive for you and you aren't going to get him arrested.

Z

Zanaye

I got 20% offer as well... I should maybe made a contre-offer at 50% and funds tranfer via Western Union! LOL!
Is this even legit or a scam I also got the same email request from a different person and its a woman she wants to transfer funds to my bank account infact a huge amount of money but I'm only stuck with making payments for the lawyer for authorization of documents