Marvin Anderson, in UK needs a nanny

From Marvin Anderson
Return-Path: <noroc@rogers.com>
Received: from 196.3.183.72, Nigeria, Abuja, Suburban Telecom
Abuse: Suburban Telecom, Ladi Okuyene, B2 Broadband Ltd. Wuse II postoffice, PO Box, 13235, Wuse II, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria, phone: +2349523106, fax-no: +2349523107 [l.okuyene@suburbantelecom.com]
Reply-To: <anderson.marvin4@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: WANT YOU AS A NANNY FOR MY KIDS
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009

Hello Aupair,

I am Marvin Anderson from the United Kingdom (England) am 38 years of age i have two lovely kids, Austin and Margaret there ages are and 2 and 4, i will want a very nice and experience nanny to be taking good care of them for me.

I am a single father and a very busy person ever since the divorce between i and their mother and they have been staying with my mother since then in which i will like them to be staying with me because i have really missed them and i work very late.

I am doing this cos i want to be able to see my kids when ever am back from the office, i will be paying you 600 pounds per week and you don't have to worry about where to stay cos you will be staying with us in my house, i live alone in a very big house, please let me know if this is ok by you, Please reply me asap.

I Will be waiting for your quick response.

Warmest Regards

Marvin

phi

He offered to send us a cheque to rent our holiday apartment, without asking about times, flights, prices etc.