Marvin Carradine, airport Inspector

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marvinc@bemail.sk>
Received: from element.sitelement.sk (element.platon.sk. [85.248.229.134])
To: <marvinc@bemail.sk>
Subject: ABANDONED TRUNK BOXES
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014
Message-ID: <nf53bv.e9fmm1@bemail.sk>

Hello Sir,

I am Mr. Marvin Carradine a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Baghdad who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 60 pounds each both is 120 pounds.

When i check all i can get is your email on the trunk boxes at this point i advice you get back to me with your
Full Name,
Address,
Cell and Home phone no.
closer International Airport.

I wait your urgent mail if you are still alive.
Regards.

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Assistance Inspection Director
Los Angles International Airport
Los Angeles, CA90045, United States (LAX)
Private Tel: +1 (813) -3550-125
pls reply to: marvincarradine@126.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 85.248.229.134, SLOVAKIA, GTS Slovakia, a.s.
Return Path: marvinc@bemail.sk
Subject: ABANDONED TRUNK BOXES
Date: 7th Dec 2014

same email text as post 1

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: medtec@medtecbr.com.br
Subject: GOOD NEWS
Date: 26th Apr 2015
Reply to: marvincarradineabc@qip.ru

Attent...

I am a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Baghdad who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 75kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as ?MONEY? rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is about $3,800 USD.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $68 Million to $70 Million each and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the Los Angeles Int Airport till date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva and are all tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself. I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Regards

Mr. Marvin Carradine

From "Mr. Marvin Carradine
Return-Path: <info@pardikelectronic.ir>
Reply-To: <carradinemarvin29@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Re: Your Abandoned Consignment.--
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015

Hello,
I am Mr. Marvin Carradine a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from United Kingdom (UK) who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 280 pounds.

When i checked all i can get is your email on the trunk boxes at this point I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which in (carradinemarvin29@yahoo.com.hk) for quickprocessing and response With your Full Name, Address, Cell And Home Number and closet International Airport.

I wait your urgent mail if you are still alive.

Regard.
Mr. Marvin Carradine
Los Angles International Airport
Los Angeles, CA90045, United States (LAX)
Private Tel: +1 (813)-3550-125

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From " Charlotte Douglas International ".
Return-Path: <uba2@officefile.org>
Subject: From Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Get Back To Me Immediately
To: Recipients <uba2@officefile.org>
From: " Charlotte Douglas International ". <uba2@officefile.org
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
Reply-To: airportfile0@gmail.com

Charlotte Douglas International
Airport, North Carolina. 5501 R C Josh Birmingham
Parkway Charlotte, NC 28208,
United States

Good Day,

I am Mr. Marvin Carradine a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Charlotte Douglas International Airport North Carolina USA. During our recent inspection a package containing an ATM card was found. I discovered the abandoned shipment left by a Courier Service agent who was supposed to deliver these package to you but failed to provide necessary clearances papers needed by the US Customs and when scanned we discover that the ATM card contains huge amount of money with other vital document . The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY “rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability to summit a clearance certificate requested by the US Custom.

Further finding reveal that the Director of Charlotte Douglas International Airport North Carolina , has contacted you and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at Charlotte Douglas International Airport North Carolina till date which was delivering through a registered shipping Company known as Speedway Courier Services a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official yellow tag document are all tagged on the parcel.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding on the clearance processes. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the parcel, I will commence the delivery of your parcel which will cost you only $98 for the Custom clearance fee, within 3-6 hours upon the receiver of the fee.

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Charlotte Douglas International Airport
North Carolina Charlotte, NC 28208, United States

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <authority.@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. Marvin Carradine" < Mr.MarvinCarradine75@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <1101979699.102390774.1518533193628.JavaMail.root@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: text number +1 (281) 671-0538

Attention:

I am Mr. Mr. Marvin Carradine a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of George Bush Intercontinental Airport. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Africa who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide all the necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 280 pounds with Assumptions of 5.5 Million USD To 6 Million USD.

When i check all i can get is your email on the trunk boxes at this point I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which is (Mr.MarvinCarradine75@outlook.com) for quick processing and response With your Full Name, Address, Cell And Home Number and closet International Airport.I wait your urgent mail if you are still alive.

Regard.
Mr. Marvin Carradine
George Bush Intercontinental Airport
2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, USA
text number +1(281) 671-0538

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dhl_africa11@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.135.124)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018
Reply-To: Marvin Carradine <marvincarradine7@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (MILLION CIVOTTGOLD MINNING SARL)

Attn:

Thanks for your quick response to my email. Please be informed that I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from the United Nations office in Geneva and it has been confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held at the Los Angles International Airport Storage Vault containing two trunk boxes weighing approximately 75kg each.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of the funds in the consignment trunk boxes, a copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report from the Airport is attached to this email which indicates that the trunk boxes have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with United States Currency to the amount of $70 Million in the box so in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, you will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $100 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the airport authorities here in Los Angles since the charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you.

Please note that once you have been able to clear the release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver these boxes to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds will be given to me on my arrival. Please be informed that I have attached with the customs Ultra scan copy of the box alongside this email for you to have confidence of whom you are dealing with and also for facial recognition immediately I get to your city Airport or any venue suitable for us to meet.

At this point, I advice you re-confirm your full name, address again, Telephone number and the nearest airport to your home then wait to hear from me once you have paid for the Non Inspection Charge and concluded negotiations for the release of the consignment to you but you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am doing this all by my own and not with the consent of my colleagues.Text SMS 1-803-639-8967

Warmest regards,
Mr. Marvin Carradine

He's at LAX this time.

Return-Path: <dhl_africa11@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Access Online <marvincarraineabc@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <servicej24@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it1-f193.google.com) (209.85.166.193)
Reply-To: marvincarraineabc@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019
Subject: the delivery of your consignment.

Dear Valued Costumer,

I refer to your email dated 4 2019 and apologise for the delay in responding to your delivery. You asked that your questions were put to the Board and this will be done at the next public Board meeting on 28 January 2019, but we are providing a response to you in advance of the meeting. In response to your queries, I would advise as follows:- 1.Why has the Senior Management failed to recruit a Board which represents the diversity of the population they serve?

The Mid Essex CCG Board currently consists of sixteen members, nine of which are female and seven are male. Information on each of the Board members is available on the CCG.

be informed that I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from the United Nations office in Geneva and it has been confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held at the Los Angles International Airport Storage Vault containing two trunk boxes weighing approximately 75kg each.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of the funds in the consignment trunk boxes, a copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report from the Airport is attached to this email which indicates that the trunk boxes have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with United States Currency to the amount of $70 Million in the box so in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, you will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $100 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the airport authorities here in Los Angles since the charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you.

Please note that once you have been able to clear the release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver these boxes to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds will be given to me on my arrival. Please be informed that I have attached with the customs Ultra scan copy of the box alongside this email for you to have confidence of whom you are dealing with and also for facial recognition immediately I get to your city Airport or any venue suitable for us to meet.

At this point, I advice you re-confirm your full name, address again, Telephone number and the nearest airport to your home then wait to hear from me once you have pay for the Non Inspection Charge and concluded negotiations for the release of the consignment to your home

Membership of the Board includes six ‘Executive’ members who were recruited to their posts, a Secondary Care Consultant from a provider organisation and a Public Health Consultant nominated by Essex County Council.

In addition, there are currently five GP Board members all of whom were appointed following a process managed by the Local Medical Committee (LMC). This involves GPs from the CCG’s member practices applying to become Board members, including a requirement to evidence that they meet the relevant criteria. If there are more applicants than places available, elections are then held.

There are also three Lay members who were appointed following a robust recruitment process. The interview panel for these posts included an independent person being involved in the final selection process.

The term of office of the CCG’s previous GP Board members expired on 31 March 2018. The LMC appointment process resulted in four new GP Board members being appointed from 1 April 2018, one of whom is from a Black/Minority Ethnic (BME) group, representing 6.25% of the current Board membership. This percentage will increase to 6.66% when the current Chair of the CCG (who is an elected GP member) steps down at the end of September 2018.

The CCG has a diverse workforce, with BME staff making up 10% of the CCG’s workforce. The 2011 census suggests that the BME population comprises 4.4% of the Mid-Essex population. However, the more recent annual population survey (2016-17) suggests this proportion is increasing (approximately 6.9% in 2016-17). Overall this information suggests that the CCG has a workforce and Board membership representative of the Mid-Essex population. The CCG monitors the diversity of its workforce and Board annually in compliance with the Workforce Race Equality Standard.

For your Information, do you intend to meet me at your city airport or do I rent a cab to your address? Let me know this quickly, so I can furnish you the payment mode for the $100 on your request. Importantly, I would want you to provide a Counting Machine, which will be used to count the money on my arrival.Again, we have no other alternative than to break the Trunk boxes, because I do not have access to the keys.

Mr. Marvin Carradine

Wow. This was a freaky email.

Return-Path: <info@danex.org>
Received: from (EHLO scp67.hosting.reg.ru) (31.31.196.194)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019
Subject: Look the result of tracking number:
Reply-To: marvincarradine7@gmail.com

Look the result of tracking number:

Waybill: 6742180432 Delivered - Signed for by Get Signature Proof of Delivery
Wednesday, March 3, 2019 at 09:38Origin Service Area: IATA: LAXICAO: KLAXFAA LID: LAXWMO: 72295 Destination Service Area:PHOENIX, AZ - GUADALUPE - USA
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885
Wednesday, March 3, 2019

16 Delivered - Signed for by
GUADALUPE
09:38
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

15 With delivery courier
PHOENIX, AZ - USA
09:08
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

14 Arrived at Sort Facility PHOENIX - USA
PHOENIX, AZ - USA
07:49
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

13 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
05:22
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

12 Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
05:14
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

11 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
05:14
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

10 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
01:01
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885
Thursday, March 04, 2019

9 Customs status updated
CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
21:51

8 Departed Facility in BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
21:50
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

7 Departed Facility in PARIS - FRANCE
PARIS - FRANCE
13:03
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

6 Processed at PARIS - FRANCE
PARIS - FRANCE
12:07
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

5 Arrived at Sort Facility PARIS - FRANCE
PARIS - FRANCE
09:17
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885
Monday, April 08, 2019

4 Departed Facility in COTONOU - BENIN
COTONOU - BENIN
21:40
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

3 Processed at COTONOU - BENIN
COTONOU - BENIN
21:34
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885
Tuesday, May 08, 2019

2 Shipment on hold
COTONOU - BENIN
21:30
1 Piece
JD014600004477599885

1 Shipment picked up
COTONOU - BENIN
19:59

1 Piece

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marvincarradine7@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f180.google.com) (209.85.167.180)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019
Subject: Re: Look the result of tracking number:

as soon as you pay the required fee of US$50 to obtain immunity clearance certificate to as instructed by United Nations

Organization domain, the United Nations Organization Authority,i want you to be rest assure i will deliver this consignments to your address