Marvin Carradine

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Not an airport inspector anymore! http://antifraudintl.org/threads/mr-marvin-carradine-airport-inspector.91020

Benin, Cotonou, Isocel Sa

Return-Path: <info@tc.edu.tw>
Message-Id: <201609101941.u8AJJQQC023619@mail.aseval.mx>
Subject: Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE(AWB33XZS)
To: Recipients <info@tc.edu.tw>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016
Reply-To: marvincarraineabc@gmail.com

Attn:

I am diplomatic Marvin Carradine I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Los Angeles International Airport. Address: (1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, (US) with your two boxes of consignment worth $70 million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UPS Courier Service to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $85 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference,they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spendable and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of OK. I have some more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.reconfirm the following information's below so that i can deliver your consignment boxes to you today.

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 37XcS
REGISTERED TAG FCSCB77018.
SECURITY CODE SCAT/2012fedex/396/
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CYST/101/86048/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCAT/BUN/lxiv/-08/02.

ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU IS THE SECURITY FEE WHICH COST $85.00 AND YOUR BOXES DEPOSITED ON THE 29TH OF AUGUST 2016,

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.Here is my cell phone to contact me. (707) 404-8303 So you have to contact me.

RECEIVER'S NAME..............CYRIL ANI
COUNTRY .......................BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ..........................COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION ................ WHO
TEXT ANSWER .................. ANI
AMOUNT.........................$85 USD
SENDER NAME:
MTCN:

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS, email me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me immediately so i can make my next step to your address today due to the Yellow Tags of the boxes is my only delay now .

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE(AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Text me on (707) 404-8303

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marvincarraineabc@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua0-f195.google.com) (209.85.217.195)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016
Subject: Re: Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE(AWB33XZS)

Attn:

Thanks for your quick response to my email. Please be informed that I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from the United Nations office in Geneva and it has been confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held at the Los Angles International Airport Storage Vault containing two trunk boxes weighing approximately 75kg each.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of the funds in the consignment trunk boxes, a copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report from the Airport is attached to this email which indicates that the trunk boxes have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with United States Currency to the amount of $70 Million in the box so in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, you will go ahead and pay for the which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the airport authorities here in Los Angles since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you from Baghdad.

Please note that once I have been able to clear these release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver these boxes to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds will be given to me on my arrival. Please be informed that I have attached a copy of my Los Angles Airport (LAX)I.D with the customs Ultra scan copy of the box alongside this email for you to have confidence of whom you are dealing with and also for facial recognition immediately I get to your city Airport or any venue suitable for us to meet.

At this point, I advice you re-confirm your full name, address again, Telephone number and the nearest airport to your home then wait to hear from me once I have paid for the Non Inspection Charge and concluded negotiations for the release of the consignment to you but you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am doing this all by my own and not with the consent of my colleagues.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Marvin Carradine

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-vk0-f46.google.com) (209.85.213.46)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.

RECEIVER'S NAME..............CYRIL ANI
COUNTRY .......................BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ..........................COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION ................ WHO
TEXT ANSWER .................. ANI
AMOUNT.........................$285 USD
SENDER NAME:
MTCN:

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-vk0-f49.google.com) (209.85.213.49)

This are the details transfer money gram Name: David Roberts State Texas. amt $285 need for the confirmation.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rebertsm22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: marvincarradin7@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019
Subject: Re: YOUR PAYMENT

Attn:

I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Los Angeles International Airport. Address: (1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, (US) with your two boxes of consignment worth US$7.500.000.00 million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UPS Courier Service to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money.

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $50 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interferenceI really believe that they will release the boxes once you send the fee,they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spendable and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of okay. I have some more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.reconfirm the following information's below so that i can deliver your consignment boxes to you today.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office Global UPS as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.Here is information to send them the Itnues card to enable the airport authority release the boxes soon.

after sending the card to Our Head Office UPS, email me the Scratch card back copy information such as card number to enable me reach them with the card details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me immediately so i can make my next step to your home today due to the Yellow Tags of the boxes is my only delay now .

Mr. Marvin Carradine
Los Angles International Airport
Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States (LAX)