Maryrese Williams

S

Simone

I think they have now changed to using Maryrese Williams on LinkedIn. I got an email from that person asking me to send them an email to rosinefaisal55@Hotmail.com:

Nice to meet you
Hello, How are you? My name is Miss Maryrese, I'm in Leicester United Kingdom, I'm impressed after going through your LinkedIn profile, here is my email ( rosinefaisal55@hotmail.com )
contact me through my email to discuss something important with you

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
They're just recycling email addresses. They don't notice how incongruous the address and the person's name are.

B

Badgalehondat

This person tried to get me to send them my personal information talking about opening a business in my country and they want to develop a relationship with me. I don't know who will fall for this nonsense but I certainly will not.

J

Jar

rosinefaisal55@hotmail.com
16 feb 2020
She sends it via this adress: invitations@linkedin.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
@ Jar, you should report that to LinkedIn. If the scammer set up a profile they will turn it off. If the scammer is just spoofing the sending email then LinkedIn needs to know that too.

T

Tatianap

Just got a linkedin request with the same info.
from Maryrese Alina Williams

Hello, my name is Miss Maryrese William. A citizen of the United Kingdom and I live in Leicester city. Am impressed after going through your LinkedIn profile, contact me on my email (Alinawilliams34@gmail.com) I want to discuss with you something important

M

Mike_

Hi guys.
I have received a message from Maryrese William to my linkedin profile. Email (Alinawilliams34@gmail.com)
She also has something important to me. :ROFLMAO:

L

Lana

I received a request from Maryrese William via LinkedIn portfolio and she has the email address as maryresewilliam@hotmail.com but the email directs you to rosinefaisal55@hotmail.com

M

Mushi Thomas

I got the message from this email maryrese22wannie@gmail.com
Hello My Dear Friend,
How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new husband from Netherlands.I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that i have not forgotten all your efforts and that is why have decided to compensate you with the some of ( $450, 000.00) (Four hundred and fifty thousand dollars).

Right now the money have been transfer into BANK OF AFRICA Dakar Senegal i can not do it here because of security purpose if my husband find out that i release such amount he will not be happy with me and i don't want any to happen with our marriage this is reason why i issued the money to African, The bank told me that they will transfer the money through ATM VISA CARD so there will not be any form of risk involve in the process of the transfer. I will like you to accept it as this is from the bottom of my heart. so i advised you to contact the Visa Card payment center to send your ATM visa card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address...............................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation............................
Your phone number..........................
Your Nearest Airport.......................
your personal I D Card.....................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
Director: Director Atm Credit Payment dept & Chief Executive Officer bank of Africa.
Tel: +221 776283067
Email: visacardbankofafrica@financier.com

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Remain Bless my dear,
Yours friend Maryrese William

M

Melissa Gordon

So i got the same email today and the idiot thinks i’m a man. Wants to start a business in my country and have a relationship. ‍♀️

S

Sudhanshu

Just got a linkedin request with the same info.
from Maryrese Alina Williams

Hello, my name is Miss Maryrese William. A citizen of the United Kingdom and I live in Leicester city. Am impressed after going through your LinkedIn profile, contact me on my email (Alinawilliams34@gmail.com) I want to discuss with you something important
I got the same mail, from same mail id.
What they want to do