Master Marie Morin

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <annabelle.ang2017@gmail.com>
Reply-To: marie_avocats@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021
Subject: I sent you a letter, did you receive my letter? I await your return thank you.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <marie_avocats@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: I sent you a letter, did you receive my letter? I await your return thank you.
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021

Thank you for your response, which is remarkably frank.

It is with pleasure that I received your answer and I will give you details for a better understanding. I have been instructed by the finance company to introduce a close relative to my deceased client who has passed away with his family on March 19, 2016 aboard a Boeing 737-800 which crashed in an aborted landing resulting in the deaths of all 62 passengers and crew on board leaving the sum of 8.9 million dollars in a financial company without a LIVING will pronouncing who should inherit his estate.

For more information, visit the link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flydubai_Flight_981

Sadly, the alleged next of kin also died with them. I did everything humanly possible to find the relatives of my deceased clients without any luck. Most of his properties here were vandalized by thugs and some overgrown with weeds because there is no one to take care of them. I seek your consent to present to the BCB bank where he made the deposit as the beneficiary of the fund on the basis that I need a trusted foreign partner to receive this fund for our mutual benefit. As the legal representative of the deceased, anyone I present to the bank as a legitimate beneficiary will be accepted.

It is obvious that following the substantial sum involved, I expect discretion from you in your professional and personal relations.

Counting on your availability, please accept, my best regards.

Master Marie Morin

Prints Of Darkness

Staff member
Return-Path: <marie_avocats@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: I sent you a letter, did you receive my letter? I await your return thank you.
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021

Dear,

I imagine how much your surprise would be in view of my messages which comes from a stranger. I can assure you that she comes with good intentions. I defend the interests of my late client, I will sincerely assure you that this project is legal and legitimate and that you are dealing with a woman of high personality, a noble woman of qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, compassion and affection. I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, frankness, generosity, peace and harmony; I have the documents as his lawyer.

To ensure successful unlocking of investment funds, you should keep this project with you and no account should be disclosed to anyone as it is confidential and classified. If you agree with this condition, we will definitively complete this project, in order to continue this project, you will need to provide your personal information so that we can sign a joint partnership agreement, thus continuing to transfer the funds to your account.

1. Your full name .........
2. Current address .............
3. Citizenship .........
4. Your date of birth ............
5. Your job ..........
6. Send me a scanned copy of your photo ...
7. Your phone number ............

Upon receipt of the information requested above, we will proceed with the signing of the agreement.

I humbly urge you to treat this transaction and the information relating to it with the utmost confidentiality and in no way will you declassify it.

Best regards