Maxwell James

B

bbbarlow

this just arrived
facebook friendship
Maxwell James

How do you mean?

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 4:50 AM Maxwell James <maxwelljames536@gmail.com> wrote: Actually my school went for excursion there in west Africa Accra Ghana and if you want to help me i'm going to give you the names that you can used to send the money to my son Louis by western union money transfer Ok
On Thu, May 16, 2019 a> wrote: send us the name of the military school your son attends and address
On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 3:34 AM Maxwell James <maxwelljames536@gmail.com> wrote: Actually those that means you can help me and send it to my son

B

bbbarlow

contacted me through facebook friends-that one that has a 14 year old son widower is in aleppo syria- name he uses is maxwell james he is a dr.with gmail address asking for money for his son who is on excursion in africa and goes to military school in houston, texas (may 2019) gmail address he uses- cannot recollect it right now-also saw name on computer as he is a sargent in the armed forces
another one dr. roy david mark- spins a story divorced- orhopedic dr in germany-he was born in virginia beach- father was from turkey mother from germany- has a daughter about 4 and ex wife was korean ranaway with his best friend- romantic etc- with email address gmail.sent pictures
another one is thomas larsen from netherlands working in phoenix arizona- widower for 21 years cordelia was her name- no children also a gmail address. co. he works for is from turkey he is boss with this solar company installing solar commercially in arizona but has to go back to get paid -something like that check out his picture on facebook( if that is really him-( i never sent any money they seem to target older women)

HOPE THIS PICTURE PRINTS

DR. DAVID MARK.png (32K)