Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Photo: Melissa Fraye

Return-Path: <melessafreyafreya@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020
Subject: DEAR I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE

Dear Friend
Thank you very much for your mail,Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this massage may bring you because i know it may come to you as a surprise but i believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence. My name is Ms,Melessa Freya from Turkey. I am divorced with one kid,i am working with the Central Bank of Turkey here in Turkey as Chief Operating Officer and Accounting unit at the Central Bank of Turkey. I got your contact through my personal search. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($11.5 million USD) of one of my clients Mr. Andreas Schranner. He is from Germany. He died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Andreas Schranner along with his wife and only daughter alongside their in-law and grandkids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So,The Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it.

Why do I have to do this, I don't want the Turkey government to take over
the fund. You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by
clicking on this web site below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
However, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
shared between us in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you . I will put away all
documents to cover any trace of the fund. I have attached my pictures here for your reference.Should you be interested please send me information as started below,

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation (COMPULSORY)

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Ms,Melissa Fraye