Melissa Young, rental in Babylon

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~melissayoung@frbomail.com>
Received: from 205.212.72.90, United States, Englewood, Ntt America Inc
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012
Subject: Stylish Modern Studio in Excellent Babylon Building for Rent - $600/month (was: $600 / 1br - Rare Opportunity to Rent Updated , Pet-Friendly Studio (Babylon))

Hi,
I'm replying to your email about the studio apartment I have for rent in Babylon. Sorry I'm just now getting back in touch with you, but the emails from the ad weren't making it into my Inbox for some reason. (I was wondering why nobody was interested in the apartment lol) I just figured out which folder they were being sent to this morning. I'm doing my best to get the info about the studio out to everyone as quickly as I can today, so I've listed as many details about the apartment as I could think of to try and answer everyone's questions. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Major cross streets: Cooper St. & Montauk Hwy.
Bldg. is just a few blocks from Argyle Park, and Babylon Bean Coffee House
Popular location for young professionals

UNIT DETAILS
2nd floor unit
525 s.f.
Utilities: Electricity, water, and trash are included
Secure access building
Pet-friendly Bldg: Cats/Dogs (up to 85lbs)
There's a really nice laundry room inside in the bldg
One assigned parking space included (covered parking)

LEASE DETAILS
6 or 12 month lease available
First month's rent free with 12-month lease*
Security deposit is $600 (pet deposit is $200)
Move-in costs: One month's rent plus security deposit
Available on: May 30th
Perfect credit isn't required, but stable employment is (unless a full-time student)

If you'd like to come tour the apartment, you can send me your information through the rental prequalifying page for it... https://www.prequalified.co/prequalify/melissayoung/Studio/35546 I do understand if it may seem like a bit of an inconvenience to some people, but there's just no way I'd be able to meet with everyone who's said they want to come see the apartment. I have to make arrangements for a babysitter whenever I meet someone at the building, so I really need to only make appointments with people who are seriously interested.

As you can see from the pictures the studio is gorgeous, and if you want to live in Babylon you won't find a better location. I'll send my phone number and the bldg. address if you decide to schedule an appointment to tour the apartment.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Melissa

P.S. I'm going to take my ad down this afternoon because I know I won't have enough time to answer any more new emails. So you'll have first shot at it if you're still interested.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Bump this up.