Mercy Omaro, Liberia

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <mercyomaro2@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from 41.82.177.182, Dakar, Senegal, Sonatel, Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal, [abuse@orange.sn]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Reply-To: Mercy Omaro <mercyomaro2@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my e-mails. How is your day?. Mine was hot here in Dakar Senegal . My name is mercy Omaro (23) single and Never married, I'm from Liberia in West Africa

and now I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war was fought in my country. My late father Dr Omaro Joseph was Assistant Managing Director of the Liberian Forestry Development Authority (FDA)

and the Ministry of Trade and Industry, succeeded in Monrovia by the Chairman Dr. Robert Tailor brother of former Heads of State (Charles Taylor) before the rebels attacked our house early morning killing my mother and my father.

It was only me that is alive and I managed to make our way to nearby country of Senegal, where I now live as refugees. I would like to know more about you , Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing currently .

my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness . I will tell more about myself in my next mail. attach here is my picture too.

Please If you Care's to know me as well just feel free to write me back . i will be happy to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Miss mercy

Lone Wolf

From 41.82.80.57, Senegal.
Return-Path: <mercyomaro1@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012
Reply-To: [mercyomaro1@yahoo.co.uk]
Subject: Hello seeking for friendship
To: [mercyomaro1@yahoo.co.uk]

Hello seeking for friendship
My name is Mercy omaro, I wish i could get to know you for it is my pleasure to have you as my friend for a friend is all about Respect,

Admiration and Passion also friendship consist sharing of ideas and showing true love without cheats,lies and betrayal and i have this feelings to share with you, i believe that you are the type that i want in my life for a serious relationship,

i want you to know that age, race,and religion is not important to me all that is important to me is pure love,waiting to hear from you i will send you my picture please reach me at
[mercyomaro1@yahoo.co.uk]
Have a beautiful day.
thanks,
Mercy