Michael Brown - bmichael455@yahoo.com - Ghana

Lioness1

Banned
IP Adresse 212.85.205.108 (81) - Africa Online Ghana - Accra - Ghana

I really do not know, how he found me or I him ...but one more or less...!?:confused:

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Hello ,
It has been so good to hear from you again , i had a busy day but i was able to think about you though we are still new to each other, i believe the best way to know each other now is to send regular emails and also chat online ..
I like what you said but can you also Tell Me about yourself ,E.g The Work You Do for Living and How Is Life With You ??
You are indeed optimistic - and I like that!, This online dating thing it's been miserable in the process,at present, you are the only one I contact.
All I want is what I said in my previous mail and in my profile On Badoo. To include, one who is honest, trustworthy, romantic, emotionally, that sounds just like what you're looking for - imagine that?)..
Aside from my work, I enjoy taking care of home, indoors and outside, gardening, cooking, shopping , listening to music(R&B, 80's, classics and country musics), watching movies( suspense, drama and Action movies), being nurturing and ensuring that we are all content, I don't really have a favorite color but I prefer most colors but i like black. Although I am widowed, I raised my Daughter in a loving environment with the knowledge that just because his mother and I did not remain together forever, we are always a family on her behalf. I have a wonderful relationship with my Daughter and will do all it takes to see her happy.
We all have gone through a lot in life but then we must still move on and make a better future for ourselves.We still have to get our lives on track by meeting our soul mates .
I do not know what the future holds for you and I, but I do know that I want to continue learning more about you, and getting to know you as a person. If there is anything you would like to know about me, just ask .
So tell me how close are you to your family, I hope i will be the only man you will contact ....
Well, guess I have to end here with the thoughts of you.
Please Get On instant messenger so we can chat there.. yahoo or Msn ok... You Can Also Give Me Your Msn I.d...Hope To hear From You Soon.....

Michael... xxx

Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 11:34 PM

Hello, a lot to read, thank you, could you please send me some pics of you too? Would be so so niceeeeee, cause I am at the moment with a grilfriend helping to finish her paperworks. Hope to get all today. Well I have Yahoo IM and also MSN....but first a photo of you!

Will chat with you soon and tell you more about me.
Till soon, kisses
XXXX

To: XXXX@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 11:43 AM
Subject: Hello..Good Morning.....

Good Morning and how are you my dear friend ? .I'm utterly flattered and the pleasure is all mine you chose to keep contact with me .Thank you for the nice email you sent me ...I was honestly occupied with work and haven't allocated any time to relax and or respond to your e-mail. I'm presently at work typing this correspondence. Formally introducing myself i am Michael and thanks very much for writing back.

I am half German and half American ,so my German is not really good .
I'm an open person and would love to tell you a little about myself .. I was the only child to my parents, i was raised by my uncle who lived in Hamburg because i lost my both parents when i was a youth. I'm blessed with a 15 years old wonderful Girl who enjoys arts, I lost my wife to car accident 5 years ago and ever since i have been single anyway I'm ready now to move on in life because clinging to the painful past will surely drag me down. I would like to be very open with you from the start because it means a lot to me, there are some few restrictions with the work I do for living but being open with you is the best. I'm working in an agency with our government for national security and defense, I really do a lot of traveling due to my work and its quiet interesting. I am working on my last assignment with some few gentlemen here in Israel which means my retirement is just in the corner . I hope you know how such a job entails so please don't worry much if I don't disclose much to you.

I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and a law degree, both from the University of California. Just a brief story about Job, I started my agency career as an analyst tracking international energy issues and subsequently worked for 14 years as an analyst and manager in Eastern Asia. I also has served as a Presidential briefer, as chief of the staff that produces the President’s Daily Brief and as an executive assistant to the DCI George J. Tenet. From 2003 until 2006 back home. I will hold it here and I promise to continue when we get to know each other the more. My hobbies and interests include music (jazz, pop, classical , opera, old rock and soul), movies, reading, traveling, quiet moments, romantic times, seeing the sunset, nature, rain, and all the simple things in life. I miss the quite moments with a loved one: laughing, talking, listening, touching, affection, physical closeness, warmth and support. I am a good listener and am a dedicated partner and believe successful relationships are based on developing and nurturing respect for each other. Both parties need to work hard to deserve and earn that respect. I also enjoy playing golf, playing tennis and swimming.

An honest, understanding and loving lady is all am after in life now. I am not giving up though and who knows maybe in time I will meet someone with whom wants a meaningful, serious, intense relationship of love, devotion and loyalty forever from the day the commitment is made. I own two houses,1 in Hamburg . I hope much has been said about myself and I would love to know a little more about you. Do you have an Instant messenger like aim installed on your PC? If yes, then we can have a word or two online in your free time today. My Daughter helped me set one up last 2 months, children of today might not even know how to write and post a letter because of emailing ... ha ha ha. I'm talking much and and in other not to get boring , i will send it all here .. In the interim if you wish to communicate with me further then feel free and ask me any question because that is the best way to know each other better .. Take care and hoping to hear from you soon. Enjoy your day with much care.
Best Wishes
Michael

XXXX Send me some photos and also install instant messenger so we can chat ok.

mbrown 001.jpgmbrown 002.jpg

But please take a view here - could be the same scammer - cause of the similar message - just at the same time!

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?75362-George-Berlin

" I am half German and half American - Ich bin halb Deutscher und halb Amerikaner" (Dann könnte ich mich aber in beiden Sprachen artikulieren!):)

Lioness1

Banned
Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM
FROM Michael Brown TO You
Re: Hello..Good Morning.....How Are You Doing ??

Hello ,
How are you doing today ? I Never Heard From You Again....Is Anything Wrong ?? ,But I still want you to know more and more about me and what i feel....
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things,but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well. I also want to feel real love. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship, one woman is enough trouble for me ..hahahaha.So you maybe enough for me.....
I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.
Through your mails i have known more about you and i know you are a nice woman..your photos are cool...for me
I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses.what turns you on and off...And that are the Pictures Off My Only Daughter Am Talking About
And what are you hobbies?

brown Tochter 001.jpgbrown Tochter 002.jpgbrown Tochter 003.jpg