Michael Kian, Kian Chambers & Associates

connected to: Daniella Kyle

passport: United Kingdom

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 08:18:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: "kianchambers.associates.uk@consultant.com" <kianchambers.associates.uk@consultant.com>
Message-ID: <1625524351.1516125.1597306739243@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn:/Legalization Procedures Of Mrs. Daniella Kyle Family Fund.

Kian Chambers & Associates
Office: 45 Berkeley Square
London W1J 5AP
Mobile: (44) 703 1999 022
E-mail: kianchambers.associates.uk@consultant.com
Dear sir.

I am in receipt of your mail and I have also been instructed by my client Mrs. Daniella Kyle to assist you in claiming her family fund of £5,200,000.00 GBP (Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Great British Pound) which is presently deposited with Barclay,s Bank PLC,UK. The details of the legalization are listed as follow :

(1) Firstly, I shall proceed to Her Majesty Crown Court Of UK to prepare an authorization letter which will identify you as the next of kin to Mrs. Daniella Kyle with some important documents to back you up.. The necessary documents are listed as below:

(A) Power Of Attorney
(B) Deed Of Agreement
(C) Anti Terrorist Certificate
(2) Your full personal information is also required as below which will be needed at the court.

(A) Full name and residential address
(B) Next of kin
(C) Occupation
(D) Nationality
(E) Bank Account Information
(F) Telephone numbers
(G) Scan the first page of your international passport or drivers license, recent passport photograph, send all via email attachment.

(3) These documents will take some hours to be perfected as I had to visit various department at the court house for proper approval. I look forward for your personal information so that I can proceed on the legalization process.

Yours Faithfully
Michael Kian (ESQ)
B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A
Certified Human Resources Professional