Reply-To: mirianandrew1@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019
Subject: HI

can i talk to you please ?

Return-Path: <mirianandrew1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 1
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

hello dear
how was your day over there in your country,i believe you have a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice to your body? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Mirian Andrew i am (23 yeas) but age doesn't matter in a good real relationship what matters a lot is love, so i am comfortable with your age, I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people is their Personality and Character, i really love you I am from Sudan in Africa country, 5.9 ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of political assassination and civil war in my country.i believe meeting you is for purpose,
My late father Dr. John Andrew was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Dakar Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I would like to know more about you. your likes and dislikes. your hobbies and what you are doing presently. My hobbies are; Cooking, Reading, I like to go to beach and music , happy to read your mail and i believe to contact you is for a purpose,I will tell u more about myself in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from u soonest

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

My dear ,
How are you today and your environment? Hope all is well with you? Mine is a little bit cold over here in the Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out any how from the camp, it’s just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person I have now is Rev David Jones who is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here. I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number: + 221-706917910 if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Mirian he will send for me to answer your call. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my education because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I do have my late father's death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a Citibank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.7M (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USA Dollars, i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my Refugee status here in refugee camp.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send to me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust created by your gentle and loving responds from through your reply.
I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Please do call me through the pastor to confirm my faith in you as a loving person and we will talk more.I will be waiting to hear from you soon so that i will give you the contact of the bank for you to hear from them on how to transfer the money, I like honest and understanding person, Have a nice day and please think about me cos I longing to hear from you soonest.

Spidey

Ninja
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME WRITE TO THE BANK

How are you today?
I am very happy to read your mail today and i want to thank you so much for your care and love towards me, Please i will like you to make contact with the bank because I have already official letter of nomination to the bank, that is to inform them that you are the person i present to represent me for the transfer of my inheritance to your position, now what you will do is to write to the bank and introduce yourself as the person that I nominated to stand on my behalf for the claim of my inheritance/transfer, ask them what to do and the best way to transfer the money to your account, for more clarification, below is the full contact of the bank and the deposit information,

NAME OF THE CITIBANK/PARK PLC LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is (Dr.) Teddy Smith and his direct office phone and Email Address contacts
wireaccountantservicess@accountant.com
Tel-- (Tel: +44-7925723349)
Fax-- (+44-703-297-0059)

DEPOSIT INFORMATION.
DEPOSITOR NAME IS ….Dr ANDREW JOHN............
NEXT OF KIN……. MISS MIRIAN ANDREW (Daughter)
AMOUNT; $5.7 MILLION US DOLLARS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER, ASCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

Please contact the bank immediately, I really want everything concerning this transfer to be legally handled, please take this transfer as your own, I have trusted everything into your hand and again have in mind that you are the only person that I have now in this whole world, so I really want to relocate and meet you over there, so that I will take good care of my health and start a new life under your control, The most important thing is that you should handle this matter as your own, Am waiting for your reply as soon as you contact them, bye for now yours Mirian

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME WRITE TO THE BANK

NAME OF THE CITIBANK/PARK PLC LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is (Dr.) Teddy Smith and his direct office phone and Email Address contacts

wireaccountantservicess@accountant.com
Tel-- (Tel: +44-7925723349)
Fax-- (+44-703-297-0059)

DEPOSIT INFORMATION.
DEPOSITOR NAME IS ….Dr ANDREW JOHN............
NEXT OF KIN……. MISS MIRIAN ANDREW (Daughter)
AMOUNT; $5.7 MILLION US DOLLARS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER, ASCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

Please contact the bank immediately, I really want everything concerning this transfer to be legally handled, please take this transfer as your own, I have trusted everything into your hand and again have in mind that you are the only person that I have now in this whole world, so I really want to relocate and meet you over there, so that I will take good care of my health and start a new life under your control, The most important thing is that you should handle this matter as your own, Am waiting for your reply as soon as you contact them, bye for now yours Mirian

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019
Subject: HAVE YOU HAER FROM THE BANK

good evening hope your fine
am so sorry for my late reply we have a problem of connection here that is why i did not reply, have you haer from the bank
waiting to hear from you

Spidey

Ninja
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019
Subject: SENT IT TO THE BANK

PUT YOUR REAL NAME AND THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT THE BANK TO USE FOR THE TRANSFER AND SEND IT THE BANK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL

Dear Dr. Smith :
My name is ...... from ....... Attached is a letter of request of inquiry for the transfer of funds from one account to this ............. account in my country. I have been requested by Miss Mirian Andrew, who is the next of kin, to her late father, Andrew John, whose account is with your bank, to stand on her behalf. It is predicated on the above, I humbly request an inquiry regarding the possibility of transferring the funds in the account mentioned supra to my account in my country. The account number is : ASCBUK45602450371ZK/87/E. The amount is Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (5.7 Million USD). Thanks in advance for your understanding and corporation.
Best regards,Mr...........

Spidey

Ninja
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019
Subject:

i didn't understand your reply, what effort did you mean, i have sent you later you will send to the bank still you find it difficult saying effort effort which effort let me no, let me ask you. did you really want to help me, if yes, why you don't want to write to the bank as i directed you to do, remember it is not force or must that you can help me, so i advise you to go and search your mind well think about it well if you see that you can not be able to help let me know in your nest mail but if you see your self that you can then contact the bank,

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Subject: SENT IT TO THE BANK

PUT YOUR REAL NAME AND THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT THE BANK TO USE FOR THE TRANSFER AND SEND IT THE BANK AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL

Dear Dr. Smith :
My name is ...... from ....... Attached is a letter of request of inquiry for the transfer of funds from one account to this ............. account in my country. I have been requested by Miss Mirian Andrew, who is the next of kin, to her late father, Andrew John, whose account is with your bank, to stand on her behalf. It is predicated on the above, I humbly request an inquiry regarding the possibility of transferring the funds in the account mentioned supra to my account in my country. The account number is :ASCBUK45602450371ZK/87/E. The amount is Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (5.7 Million USD). Thanks in advance for your understanding and corporation.
Best regards,Mr...........