Miss Nana Mintah, in Ghana

asocsga

fraud, embezzlement and criminal association in GHANA from two russian citizen and one citizen of Ghana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask the police command of ACCRA (Ghana) to proceed criminally against the:
Miss Nana Mintah claiming to be in ACCRA ed AGONA SWEDRU (GHANA)
Mr. Mark Oduro C / O CESP, POBOX DC331, DANSOMAN, ACCRA,
Mr. Paul Putin in the service of the immigrant export departments at Headquarters of Accra, to be sentenced in combination for a scam to me that the sum of Euro 31,538.62 == Thirty five thousant one hundred thirty eight Euros and 62 euro cents in Annex, transmit a copy of my payment through Money Gram for Mark Oduro and copies of my payments via Money Gram for Paul Putin. Everything under the laws of Ghana for fraud, embezzlement and criminal association.

Carlo 62791 said:
In seguito a delle richiesta da parte della Signorina Nana Mintah, nata a Chita (Russia)IL 05.09.1978 ed attualmente in Ghana dove a suo dire ha prestato servizio come infermiera professionale e come indirizzo segnalato era: P.O. BOX SM90 AGONA SWEDRU GHANA WEST AFRICA. La signorina prima mi ha richiesto aiuto per venire in Italia ed aiutarla nel viaggio e le avevo mandato 250 Euro per la somma rimanente a coprire la spesa del biglietto di $ Usa 569 poi c'erano gli assegni travel cheque per 3000 Euro richiesti dall'Ufficio Immigrazione, poi ancora richiesti Euro 1500 per tasse aereoportuali e visite mediche per l'ingresso in Italia. Successivamente l'ufficio immigrazione mi telefona per dirmi e successivamente tramite e-mail che occorrevano altri 5500 Euro in quanto la Signorina aveva con sè un carico di 25Kg di oro e tale somma serviva per l'assicurazione nel trasporto. Poi ancora richiesta di denaro per pagare la sicurezza che aveva sorvegliato i valori e l'ufficio immigrazione mi chiedeva ancora 2000 Euro e poi il pagamento del soggiorno presso l'albergo vicino all'areoporto per Euro 1150, Per un totale di Euro 13.304 + commissioni per Euro 542,25. Successivamente mi viene comunicato che è stata arrestata dalla Polizia del Ghana per evasione in quanto non aveva pagato le tasse sull'oro che portava all'estero e dicono che per liberarla deve pagare Euro 12.500 entro mercoledì prossimo. Dalla valutazione dei fatti mi pare che si tratti di una truffa perpetuata a mio carico e pertanto chiedo che venga verificato se si tratta di verità o falsità. Dispongo di tutti i versamenti effettuati tramite Western Union dal 23.04.2009 al 06.05.2009 e di uno tramite Money Gram il 07.05.2009 per 1150 oltre alle conversazioni con yahoo messenger con Nana Mintah, con l'ufficio del Ghana immigrazion. con l'Ufficio del Ghana Customers Service che mi richiesde la somma di 12.500 Euro da versare a Justice Mark Oduro affinche venga liberata dalla prigione e possa prendere l'aereo, Copia del passaporto russo di Nana Mintah ed altre fotografie della stessa, Grazie per quanto potete fare in questa circostanza, colgo l'occasione per porgere cordiali saluti Carlo[
Dear Lord
Following the request by the Mintah Miss Nana, born in Chita (Russia) IL 05.09.1978 and now in Ghana where she has served as a nurse training and was reported as an address: PO BOX SM90 AGON SWEDRU GHANA WEST AFRICA. Before Miss asked me to come to the aid and help in the Italy trip and I sent 250 euros for the remaining sum to cover the cost of U.S. $ 569 checks were then travel for 3000 Euro check required by Immigration, then still being called Euro 1500 for airport fees and medical examinations for entry into Italy. Subsequently, the immigration office to call me and tell me via e-mail noted that other Euro 5500 as Nana Mintah had with him a load of 22kg of gold bars and that sum was used for the transport insurance. Then request for money to pay for the security that had guarded the values and the immigration office even asked me 2000 Euro and then the payment of your stay at the hotel at the airport close to Euro 1150, for a total of Euro 13,304 + commission Euro 542.25. Subsequently told that I was arrested by police in Ghana to escape because he had not paid taxes on gold, which brought abroad and say that for free it has to pay Euro 12,500 by Wednesday, 6 May 2009.
Later I was still more money was requested May 28 2009 Euro 1800 and 01. June 2009 even 800 dollars, 03 June 2009 I was asked to send to Mr Justice Mark Oduro reported from the Accra office of the GHANA CUSTOMS AND PREVENTIVE UNIT Accra for the payment of fees relating to the Euro 3990 first 04th June 2009 and 1010 more 08th June 2009 more Euro 4000 for a total of more Euro 9000 + Euro 200 June 16 2009 and another 200 Euro June 27 2009 + transfer all commissions sent to Mr Justice Mark Oduro Accra THE ADDRESS: JUSTICE MARK ODURO, C / O CESP, POBOX DC331, DANSOMAN, ACCRA, GHANA. Afterwards I was still required to send to Mr. Paul Putin that work in the immigrant export departments at Headquarters Accra first Euro 2500 June 29 2009 and then again on 06 July 2009 for the payment of the declaration of origin of gold in order to ensure the release from customs dell'areoporto London Heathrow and after the sale, I have a statement from the Miss Nana Mintah who undertakes to repay the money received by a loan July 10 2009 plus 5% per annum from the date of the amounts withdrawn until 10 July 2009 day when the refund was done for a total of Euro 31,538.62 demonstrable through all the receipts of payments made through Western Union and Money Gram. Subsequently, by checking the documents calls for gold, after the required accuracy of the documents, it was found that all were false, therefore, I proceeded to denounce the police of Ghana the scam carried in Ghana
Nana MINTAH was born in Chita (Russia)
05.09.1978 as per the attached passport
Afterwards I was still required to send to Mr. Paul Putin that work in the immigrant export departments at Headquarters Accra first Euro 2500 June 29 2009 and then again on 06 July 2009 for the payment of the declaration of origin of gold in order to ensure the release from customs of airport of London Heathrow and after the sale, I have a statement from the Miss Nana Mintah who undertakes to repay the money received by a loan July 10 2009 plus 5% per annum from the date of the amounts withdrawn until 10 July 2009 day when the refund was done for a total of Euro 31,538.62 demonstrable through all the receipts of payments made through Western Union and Money Gram. Subsequently, by checking the documents calls for gold, after the required accuracy of the documents, it was found that all were false, therefore, I proceeded to denounce the police of Ghana the scam carried in Ghana
Nana MINTAH was born in Chita (Russia) september 5 1978
05.09.1978 as per the attached passport

Paul PUTIN citizen of the Russian Federation that immigrant work in the export departments at Headquarters Accra
I am compelled to report the scam to the Italian Police and by the Italian police to the Police of the Russian Federation.
I ask you therefore to know the address of Nana Mintah in ACCRA, and to check if the passport attachment is true or false
Data from Paul Putin addressed in Accra and if possible the details of the passport
enclosed copy of the complaint to the police in Ghana and I have to report the incident to the Metropolitan Police in London in the case passed to go to Russian

asocsga

The copy of the passport seems genuine and not false, it is perhaps the only document, apart from the complaint to the police from Ghana Nana Mintah and money sent by Money Gram will be paid after checking the document and after they are all the photos

Ben

Samurai
Using Russian women's / scammers passport and photos perhaps...

seeing some mail headers would also help.

frazzle

Ninja
Scammers NEVER give their real identity details. If they've sent you the image of a genuine passport, then it is a case of identity theft.

In West Africa, a scammer can collect Western Union or Moneygram payments without giving any identity documents to the clerk... typically they bribe the clerk 10% of the money for this 'service'.

asocsga

Nana Mintah of Chita (Russia) ed now in GHANA

be very careful because
MINTAH NANA is inscribed on all the sites and matrimonial ads are looking for other people to defraud

asocsga

fraud, embezzlement and criminal association

be very careful
because MINTAH NANA fraud, embezzlement and criminal association, born in Chita (Russia) 05.09.1978 IL and now in Ghana as a professional nurse and entered on all sites and matrimonial ads are looking for other people to defraud

joe

think twice Carlo

Carlo, never think that any scammer on the internet uses his or her original identity. Carlo all the address and the details given to you by Nana Mintah are false and not true so just forget about your money lost and continue with you life because you will never ever get your money back in any way. i am a Ghanian and know how they operate. its sbetter to start a new life because that money will never come back to you. who is that big fool to use his or her real identity to scam? a word to the wise is enough.:p

asocsga

MINTAH NANA fraud, embezzlement and criminal association, born in Chita (Russia) 05.09.1978

Joe, I think I can still continue to report the fraud suffered by me and I think that the passport of Nana Mintah is not false but true. Then the statement of the debt to me is real. Therefore I will continue reporting to all levels possible, maybe in the long run can lead to positive results, or which cause, in any way possible those who have organized fraud.
Report to all levels as well as photographs of Nana Mintah that the passport and the declaration of the debt to me. I am certain to obtain positive results and not to give respite to the fraudsters to prevent new victims can contact. I do not think I will soon recover my money but do not stop reporting
:)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
You can report all you want as long as you understand that you are just reporting a name used by a scammer and that it is NOT the real name of the person.

G

Garry

hello

Good nice to hear all this am here if you want to get you money back and if you serious for that i can work for you to get your money back ...
But is a spirit that we will call and do for you if yo are interesting you have to buy something for the gods to sacrifice it

1st__Goat
2nd__calabash
3rd__Powder
4th__PoPor
this all the thing that you will buy and if you are interesting to get you money .....you can mail on this mail for your reply [sandra_tony01@yahoo.com] i will here you soon....

asocsga

The russian passport of Nana Mintah

I'm sure I could recover my money, and also the interests of 5% annually. I wish the public administrator to viasibile Russian passports Nana Mintah and check if it is true or false as the Russian embassy has not yet responded to my question

passport.JPG

asocsga

about Nana Mintah

on the basis of investigations carried out and on the telephones used by Nana Mintah has come to find out that Nana Minath is not a woman but a man and his real name is Charles Nana Mintah and was born in Ghana
now it is necessary to correct what has been written and vary according to investigations
this is the photos of the scammers

Ben

Samurai
Joe, I think I can still continue to report the fraud suffered by me and I think that the passport of Nana Mintah is not false but true. Then the statement of the debt to me is real. Therefore I will continue reporting to all levels possible, maybe in the long run can lead to positive results, or which cause, in any way possible those who have organized fraud.
Report to all levels as well as photographs of Nana Mintah that the passport and the declaration of the debt to me. I am certain to obtain positive results and not to give respite to the fraudsters to prevent new victims can contact. I do not think I will soon recover my money but do not stop reporting
:)
on the basis of investigations carried out and on the telephones used by Nana Mintah has come to find out that Nana Minath is not a woman but a man and his real name is Charles Nana Mintah and was born in Ghana
now it is necessary to correct what has been written and vary according to investigations
this is the photos of the scammers
Keep digging asocsga ;) if you need help just ask the questions
all will become clarity in this deception .

I have sympathy for your experience ...BUT
We exchange and post information at AFI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~