Miyoko Kazuo, divorce

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Miyoko Kazuo
Return-Path: <mko99@cox.net>
Received: from 173.208.127.178, Illinois, Bloomington Nobis Technology Group Llc, [abuse@nobistech.net]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010
Reply-To: [miyokokazuo@feynet.cn]
Subject: Legal Advice

Dear Counsel,
My name is Miyoko Kazuo. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Naoki Kazuo who resides in your jurisdiction.I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him.

Miyoko Kazuo
Email: [miyokokazuo@feynet.cn]

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Todd Bailey
Return-Path: <baileyt@btcs.org>
Received: from 96.4.200.200, America server, Nashville Education Networks Of America, [abuse@ena.com]

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010
Subject: YOUR SERVICES IS NEEDED!!REPLY TO this email : [msmiyokokazuo001@gmail.com]
Thread-Topic: YOUR SERVICES IS NEEDED!!REPLY TO this email : [msmiyokokazuo001@gmail.com]

Dear Counsel,

My name is Miyoko Kazuo. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Naoki Kazuo who resides in your jurisdiction.

I am currently on assignment in S.Korea. We had an out of court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $648,450.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $148,000 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

Your's truly,
Miyoko Kazuo
[msmiyokokazuo001@gmail.com]

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 98.142.211.209, USA, Atlanta, Wiresix Inc
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010
Reply-To: [m1234567@feynet.cn]
Subject: Legal Notice !!!!

Dear Counsel,
My name is Miyoko Kazuo. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Naoki Kazuo who resides in your jurisdiction.I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him.

Miyoko Kazuo

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: COLLABORATIVE PARTICIPATION!
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010

Dear Counsel,

I am Ms Miyoko Kazuo, a Japanese citizen, married to my ex husband Mr. Naoki Kazuo, a United States citizen I met here in JAPAN. He had since moved back home to the (insert name of any STATE here), U.S.A. We mutually agreed under a Collaborative Participation Law Agreement AFTER our divorce for him to compensate me in cash under the terms of the agreement so that I can settle down and to his credit; he paid me a faction of the agreed amount.

I am hereby seeking your legal assistance in helping me enforce the agreement, and have him honor the agreement inentirety. I will be providing further information upon your request. Prior to our separation due to irreconcilable differences, we were married for 23yrs of which by his instruction, I was a full time house wife to carter for our four children. Please get back to me if this is a case you can undertake. Let me know if you require consultation fee before you advice or look at the evidence. I am hereby seeking your firm to assist me.

Sincerely,
Miyoko Kazuo
Tel: 81-9065097916

N & N TRADING
5-1-17 TOKYO-TO OTA-KU KUGAHARA
TELL;090-6082-3890

mysteryquest

Member.
Miyoko Kazuo / Naoki Kazuo

X-Originating-IP: [202.82.10.35] CHUOI-HK, SKH Chu Oi Primary School, Hong Kong, noc@imsbiz.com
Return-Path: <inf0@kazuo.com>
Reply-To: [kazou@bbs.ctex.org]
Subject: Dear Counsel
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:59:27 +0800

Dear Counsel,

My name is Miyoko Kazuo. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Naoki Kazuo who resides in your jurisdiction.

I am currently on assignment in S.Korea. We had an out of court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $648,450.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $148,000 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm's assistance in collecting the balance from him.

He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it's my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.
Kindly Reply:

Yours truly,

Miyoko Kazuo

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Also looks like "she" hacked an account: [zmckinley@mytsu.tnstate.edu]

Received: from 41.218.231.212, Ghana, Ghana Telecom Adsl
Abuse: Ghana Telecom ADSL, Michael Komla Nfodzo, Ghana Telecommunications Ltd. Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL, PMB 221, Accra North, phone: +233 20 2003504, phone: +233 21 247081, phone: +233 21 257848, fax-no: +233 21 247082, e-mail: [mnfodzo@ghanatel.com.gh] OR Daniel Adjei Asante, Ghana Telecom, FASTnet Department, Accra-North, phone: +233 21 247081, fax-no: +233 21 251277, e-mail: [daasante@ghanatel.com.gh] OR Emmanuel Aantwi Kwarteng, Ghana Telecom Company Ltd. Headquarters, Accra-North, phone: +233 21 247081, phone: +233 20 2005526, fax-no: +233 21 247082, e-mail: [kwarteng@ghanatel.com.gh]
Reply-To: <miyoko50kazuo@gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED A LAWYER
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011

Dear Counsel,
My name is Miyoko Kazuo. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Naoki Kazuo who resides in your jurisdiction. I am currently on assignment in S.Korea. We had an out of court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $648,450.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $148,000 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him.

He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised. Kindly Reply:

Your's truly,
Miyoko Kazuo.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
My son (Murphy-Lee Kazou) is seriously sick and requires to undertake a surgical operation immediately. I will be needing urgent funds to pay for his operation. So we are going to Korea for the operation and it will be easier for me to carry this out effectively. I will send you the account information in the next email and please ask your bank to transfer by swift to the account information.

Please note that your urgent responce is greatly appreciated

Regards
Miyoko Kazou

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From 41.93.129.77, Ghana, Expresso Telecom Ltd
Return-Path: <[EMAIL]miyokokazuo53@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
From: Miyoko Kazuo <[EMAIL]miyokokazuo53@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]>
Subject:

Dear

Thanks for willing to assist me, the case took place in ARKANSAS. I want you to know that, my ex-husband and I had a collaborative agreement, an out of court agreement after our final Divorce Decree, to pay me a one time cash settlement of $648,450.00 usd to his credit, he has paid me $148,000.00 usd but still owing $500,450.00 usd. Attach herewith is a copy of the Collaborative law agreement in pdf format for your review. I tried calling a couple of time today and with the time difference it is a little bit difficult to gauge the best time to reach you. Currently am living in South korea for an assignment.

The lawyer that represented me (Ms. Susan E. Hargrove) is retired now and I have not been able to make contact with her til date. As you know time is of great essence. As stated in the collaborative law agreement, I understand that any lawyer can represent either of us when appropriate and needed. My husband is aware of my intention to seek legal actions and I am yet to advise him I'm planning on retaining your firm.

If possible please send me a retainer agreement so that we can proceed. All the necessary information I have given to you is what I can offer for now, once I receive a standard retainer from your firm, I will go through the agreement and I will get back to you within the next couples of days, and if I am satisfied with your retainer, I will proceed.

I hope to hear from you soonest in this regards.

Yours Truly,
Miyoko.

The agreement. I don't know if a lawyer sent this to the criminals but if so I wish the lawyer had not done that. This thing is getting lots of recycling:

Collaborative Law
Participation Agreement
(If Children are included, include III)
MIYOKO KAZT]O
NAOKI KAZUO
------"the Parties"
and their lawyers:
CONNOLLY OYLER
---------------and
SUSAN E HARGROVE
"the Lawyers"​

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
An old format but now we can report the name of the scammer is Nosa Osasuyi.

From: 41.220.68.1, Nigeria, Lagos, Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited

From miyoko kazuo
Return-Path: <miyoko23112@hotmail.com>
Return-Path: miyoko23112@hotmail.com
Subject: Collection of divorce settlement ( Miyoko)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010

Dear Counsel,

Thanks for your response. .As of this morning, I received an email from Mr. Naoki, that he will send your firm a partial payment to avoid any legal litigation,for part of the amount that he owe to me.I am pleased to hear this decent notification and i am sure he is complying since he is aware that i contacted your firm. In the light of this, and because you have not stated a retainer fee and sent the form for my signature, again, I ask that you deduct your retainer and any cost that will be accumalated during this process of collection when the payment is sent. The balance from the amount received should be kept in your client trust account for further instructions. He said he intend to pay of the owe balance in 2 weeks. At this point sir i will like you to send me a retainer fee and form. please notify me also your exact name and address of how you want the certified cheque to be sent as my ex insist on these information inorder for him to make the part payment through your firm directly. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your firm and appreciate your counsel and hope we will be able to collect the remainder of the funds owed to me. I hereby await your acknowledgment of this email immediately.

Regards,

Miyoko
Note: I have also attached relevant documents for your documentation.