To: undisclosed-recipients:

From The Desk of Mr Mohamed Bennani
The Auditing & accountant Manager Foreign
Remittance Dept of Bank of Africa
(B.O.A). Office address.Agence Centrale
Avenue Jean-Paul II – 08 BP 0879 – Cotonou
My personal Tel; (+229 ) 67783003

Dear Friend.,

I am Mr Mohamed Bennani,the auditing and accountant manager of foreign remittance dept of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) in Cotonou republic of Benin. I am contacting you on a business transaction of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though i know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but i am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

Proposition;

I discovered an abandoned sum of us$22,500,000.00 (TWENTY TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died in a plane crash along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims for this money as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, i now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the funds ( US$22,500,000.00) to be released in your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin.

It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.Please acknowledge the receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following information;

1. Beneficiary name and address
2. Direct telephone and fax numbers

These requi rements will e nable us file letter of claim to the appropriate
departments for necessary approvals in your favor before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes in your country that you will propose to us.

Yours sincerely
Mr Mohamed Bennani.
Private Tel; (+229 ) 67783003

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 204.29.186.114. USA, America Online
Return-Path: <mohamed.bennnani@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:26:42 -0400
From: "mohamed.bennani@yandex.com" <mohamed.bennnani@aol.com>
Message-Id: <1577c592fac-2f15-d14@webstg-m01.mail.aol.com>
Subject: Greetings My Dear Friend,

Greetings My Dear Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious.This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it ok,With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr.Mohamed Bennani, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I work in Bank Of Africa (BOA) as telex manager, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Banking service to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transferring to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5billion Dollars during the process.

Before I send this message to you, I have already diverted ($10.5million Dollars) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($10.5million Dollars) has been laying waste in our bank and I don’t want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver (a foreigner). The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank account where the funds can be transferred.

You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do. For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance to grab my own life opportunity but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about my plans. Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project, I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your confirmation and acceptance.If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information.Please reply to my alternative email(mohamed.bennani@yandex.com)
Thanks with my best regards.
Mr.Mohamed Bennani,
Telex Manager
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Burkina Faso.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mohamedbennani191@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm18-vm6.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.230)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017
From: "Mr. Mohamed Bennani" <mohamedbennani191@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. Mohamed Bennani" <bennanim906@gmail.com>
Subject: REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS

Greetings to you and your family, please ,this message might meet you in (utmost surprise),however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.

I am currently holding the post of Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transfer the abandon left over funds(4.5 Million Euro) from one of our bank Account to your , Bank account in your Country .

Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses If you agree to my business proposal. further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Mohamed Bennani

R

Russell

E-mail received on 2/20/2017

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious.This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it ok,With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr.Mohamed Bennani, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I work in Bank Of Africa (BOA) as telex manager, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Banking service to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transferring to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5billion Dollars during the process.

Before I send this message to you, I have already diverted ($10.5million Dollars) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($10.5million Dollars) has been laying waste in our bank and I don’t want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver (a foreigner). The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank account where the funds can be transferred.

You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do. For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance to grab my own life opportunity but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about my plans.Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project, I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your confirmation and acceptance.If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information.

Mr. Mohamed Bennani
Telex Manager
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Burkina Faso.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Kandevie

Return-Path: <roelofverbeek@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017
Message-ID: <2017____________________________________87m2@webmail.hyperweb.co.jp>
Subject: US $ 20,000,000.00 Payment Alert from Bank Of Africa .....
Reply-to: bankofafricagroup@pisem.net

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) BENIN
Avenue Jean-Paul II
08 BP 0879 - Cotonou - B駭in

Dear Customer:

The Board of Trustees and Management of (BOA) Bank Of Africa wish to officially inform you today that your outstanding Coca-Cola Company Winning fund valued at the total sum of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States Dollars) which was deposited with our Bank here in Benin Republic to your name many years ago has been legally approved and Authorized by the African Union committee on Foreign Payment Resolution, following with the payment release letter we received from the Ministry of Finance and Federal Government of Benin Republic for onward transfer, therefore, an instruction to credit your fund have been given to this Bank by the United Nations for immediate release of your fund into your bank account.

Be informed that your fund transfer notification latter has been forwarded to the Bank of Africa and to the General Director Of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Fund Office in America for final approval, and this is because to transfer such huge amount of money we really have to notify every offices that is concern in any International fund transfer that is moving out of Africa just to avoid any problem when making the payment to your bank account.

Note that the (BOA) Bank Of Africa is the national supervisor of all the banking system around Africa and as such any transaction made out of this bank must go successfully into the beneficiary's bank account without any hitch and be informed that every documentations required in your fund transfer must be fully secured and send to you as soon as possible for proof and file keeping before we can proceed.

However, The Management of (BOA) Bank Of Africa hereby advise you to quickly reconfirm your full banking information to this bank before we can proceed with the claim process of your fund, and this is to avoid any mistake or wrongful transaction, and we will not be responsible for any lost of fund, so as a result of this we now advise you to kindly get back to us with your Residential Home Address and your complete Banking details as to enable the management of this bank facilitate the smooth release of your fund into your account.

Upon the confirmation of your full details as instructed we will send our Bank Attorney to proceed with securing of the necessary legal documents in your name with immediate effect, and note With the transfer arrangements in place, you are advised to send your Mandatory Endorsement fees which include, Fund Registration Fee,Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Immediately as requested by the Department of Finance and International Remittance Department of Bank of Africa (BOA) in accordance with the stipulations and foreign transfer regulation act.You have to send the Fund Registration Fee of US$65 first.You should be aware of the fact that the transfer charges cannot be deducted from the winning sum until your prize money is transferred to you wholesomely without tampering by any person, no charge/charges can be withdrawn or deducted from your winning fund until the fund is successfully transferred into your nominated bank account. Below is the Receiver's information to send the Registration Fee of US$65 through Money Gram Transfer:

Receiver's Name:::::::ASK FOR RECEIVER'S NAME
City::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Cotonou
Amount::::::::::::::::::::$65
kindly send the Fund Registration Fee of US$65 immediately to enable our Bank Attorney secure the necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusion with sending the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp
Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer.

We do not accept Bank Certified Drafts, Cheques, Credits or Cover Notes in reference to the above payment as funds below US$10, 000 are made payable through Money transfer system.

Yours In Service,
Mohamed Bennani
Director, Chairman of BOA Group and
Chief Executive Officer of the BOA Group.

D

Dino Singh

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious.Though it must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it ok,With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr.Mohamed Bennani, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I work in Bank Of Africa (BOA) as Telex Manager, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

Nevertheless, I want you to understand that there is still genuine and legitimate business class persons in internet world today so I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% genuine. You can give it a trial.

Before I send this message to you, I have already diverted ($10.5million Dollars) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is, because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($10.5million Dollars) has been laying waste in our bank and I don’t want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the profit with the receiver (a foreigner). The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank account where the funds can be transferred.

You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do. For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance to grab my own life opportunity but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about my plans.Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project, I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your confirmation and acceptance.If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information.

Please Kindly Reply My Privete Email Address(m.bennani2011@yandex.com)

Mr.Mohamed Bennani.
Telex Manager
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Burkina Faso.

N

Noshi

Mr.Mohamed Bennani
Telex Manager
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Burkina Faso.

H

Harchand

Mr.Mohamed Bennani
Telex Manager
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Burkina Faso.