MoneyGram

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: MONEY GRAM <money_gram_@hotmail.com>
date: Nov 15, 2018, 2:05 AM
subject: FIRST PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE TO CONFRIM ($3,000)
mailed-by: carrot.ocn.ne.jp

You were sent a payout of USD$3,000.00 (Three Thousand United States Dollars) according to an instruction from United Nations, which indicates that we should be sending to you twice a week payment of USD$3,000.00 for the period of Two months till completion of USD$50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) upon receipt.

We have finally sent you the first installment payment of USD$3,000.00 but be rest assured that you cannot pick up the money from the Money Gram now and that is because you have not fulfilled the necessary obligations due for your transfer.

Here is the information of the USD$3,000.00 your first payout
MTCN : 83595143)
Senders Last Name: Nguyen
Amount: US$3,000

Click the link https://secure.moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/track

Be informed that your funds was placed on Hold; thereby you can not Pick it up immediately due to an instruction from IMF Office (International Monetary Fund) that you have to obtain the Fund Clearance Certificate (FCC). This Certificate is to Bear you the Original Beneficiary of the Fund and make a change of the Receiver to your Name, and this Certificate will cost $50 dollars only, which are to be paid by all beneficiaries to make a documented change of Receiver to their name.

To proceed you are required to provide us with your:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE CONTACT:
SEX:

So that we can process your document for the change of receiver on the Fund Clearance Certificate. All related matters to this shall be treated confidential until your fund is transferred to you to avoid impersonation or double claiming.

NOTE: OUR PAYMENT OPTION IS THROUGH AN ITUNES GIFT CARD OR AMAZON GIFT CARD WITH A VALID RECEIPT AS PROOF

Money Gram Office
Best Regard

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <moneyg743@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-vk1-f172.google.com) (209.85.221.172)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018
Subject: MoneyGram Office about your funds from : ofiice85@gmail.com, ofiice25@gmail.com, shig212000@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Sat, Nov 17,

You have to reconfirm your informations for the activation of your file then you will start receiving your funds from ofiice85@gmail.com, ofiice25@gmail.com, shig212000@yahoo.co.jp

Thanks,moneyg743@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria
Nigeria, Warri,Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <graceilemba.@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw1004.ocn.ad.jp (mogw1004.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.231.10])
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019
Reply-To: Grace Ilemba <graceilemba123@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1554923718.108843333.1548022683814.JavaMail.root@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,

FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER MONEY GRAM INTL.
OFFICE REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
LOCATION. 178 AVENUE PAPE JEAN PAUL II,NIGERIA 01 B.P. 2020,
TEL:+234 -8029785440
REF: MT89TQ

Attn: Beneficiary,
This is to notify all our customers about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive Besides, yours where given a bill of $135,in order to receive your payment of which we didn't hear from you for some time now.

Hence, our money gram is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $49. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS) we will enter a new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers before we enter into the new project. So be advise to send the $49 immediately so that we will register your payment and for you to start receiveing $5000 as from tomorrow. Be advice that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will contact us : graceilemba123@yahoo.com

After the payment of $49.00 you will start receiving your money every day $5000 through money gram and Western Union $5000 in western union office until the full payment of $1.5m is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $10,000.00

Contact me with this information's below:
Beneficiary name
Address
Tel phone
Occupation
Country
Sex

CONTACT PERSON: Grace Ilemba
TEL: +234 -8029785440
EMAIL (graceilemba123@yahoo.com )

Send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the Information below:
RECEIVER NAME: OKECHUKWU FRANK MMORBA .
COUNTRY LAGOS, REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA .
Text Question In God
Answer We Trust.
Amount .$49.

The moment I receive the payment of $49 I will release the first payment information's of $5000 to you and you will pick up the money and I will send you rest of the money as well. Hoping to hear from you.
Please, contact : Grace Ilemba
TEL: +234 -8029785440.
EMAIL: (graceilemba123@yahoo.com ), for the transfer charge above.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <john.obata@yahoo.fr>
Received: from (EHLO sonic330-18.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.144)
Subject: MONEY GRAM AGENT

Your first payment of $7000 was send today, We have deposited the check of your fund (15.700,000,00USD) through Money Gram after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Money Gram director Mr. Alex Kelly via E- (moneygram145@gmail.com) He will give you more direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as: Receiver's Name_______________ Address: ________________ Country: ____________ Phone Number: _____________ I.D Card:_____________ Though Mrs. Susan Kent has sent $7000 in your name today So contact their Director Mr.Alex Kelly as soon as you receive this email or call him +229- 68875697 tell him to give you the Reference numbers, to pick the $7000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund, Best regard MONEY GRAM AGENT

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <forestatdeonb1@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from (EHLO sonic301-48.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.176.125)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
From: "MONEY GRAM- TRANSFER MMM." <forestatdeonb1@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: "MONEY GRAM- TRANSFER MMM." <psntoffbj@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR TRANSACTION CODE 8563/TCUNEU/9563/56253

Good News to you,

I apologize for contacting you with another email address/name is due to the urgent of the matter; And I Hope you have not forgotten me, I am your business partner who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the transfer of some fund to your account. Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Japan Presently I’m in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total funds.meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds,

I made sure you were not left out from the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of $4,000,000 .00 USD Four Million United State dollar in MONEYGRAM OFFICE. I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and contact MoneyGram Office with below registered info, please do let me know immediately you receive the entire money so that we share the joy together after all the suffering I experienced at that time. At the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects me and my partner are having at hand so I will not have the chance to check my mailbox or to reply your mails, finally, as soon as you contact the MoneyGram Manager, he will tell you possible ways your money will be send to you, so feel free to get in touch with the Manager, MoneyGram Office NOW. Below is the Registration Information of your compensate fund and you are to provide this details to the MoneyGram Manager when contacting him as evidence of receiving email from me and as a beneficiary to this fund.

REFERENCE CODE NO: UNAP 563EUS
REGISTERED TAG: UNZEFCB79268
SECURITY CODE: SCUN/2015/90363
TRANSACTION CODE 8563/TCUNEU/9563/56253
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE: CDCUN/EU673/IEDD/-09/17
DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE N0: 735642

Manager: Mr. Mike Green.
Address: BP 023 Awoshie Ga Accra Ghana
Email; psntoffbj@gmail.com

Yours
Business partner.

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <istifeeva@isp.nsc.ru>
Received: from smtp.isp.nsc.ru (smtp.isp.nsc.ru. [84.237.75.7])
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019
Subject: MONEY GRAM AGENT
Reply-To: "Mrs. Susan Kent" <moneygram145@gmail.com>
Mail-Reply-To: "Mrs. Susan Kent" <moneygram145@gmail.com>

Your first payment of $7000 was send today,

We have deposited the check of your fund(15.700,000,00USD) through Money Gram after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Money Gram director Mr.Alex Kelly via E- (moneygram145@gmail.com) He will give you more direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as:

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
I.D Card:_____________

Though Mrs. Susan Kent has sent $7000 in your name today So contact their Director Mr.Alex Kelly as soon as you receive this email or call him +22960300718 tell him to give you the Reference numbers, to pick the $7000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best regard
MONEY GRAM AGENT