Mr Barrister Dale Joel

XSS

Return-Path: <martinenelson303@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic311-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.131.123)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019
From: "Mr, Barrister Dale Joel," <martinenelson303@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mr, Barrister Dale Joel," <barristerdalejoel12@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR KIND AND URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED......

My Dear,

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM A LADY CALLED MRS. CAROL BECKY, SHE CALLED ME YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:+1 552 197 1438 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD SINCE LAST WEEK, SHE SAID THAT I SHOULD TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO HER INFORMATION MRS CAROL BECKY.

WATER TOWN, WI 53094, IN COUNTRY,BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HER TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE YOU ARE NOT HERE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.

SHE ALSO SAID,SHE KNEW SHE WILL SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HER KNOW THE COST,PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS.

YOUR NAME...................
COUNTRY...................
PHONE NUMBER...................
ADDRESS/CITY...................
AGE/SEX...................
YOUR PICTURE..................

YOUR KIND AND URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Email; (barristerdalejoel12@gmail.com)
Mr, Barrister Dale Joel,

Tariel

Return-Path: <barristerdalejoel12@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm1-f47.google.com) (209.85.128.47)
Subject: Re: YOUR KIND AND URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED......

My Dear Good Day.

Thanks for your mail. We are glad to receive your e-mail and it is good to know that you are very well alive and kicking strongly. We want to assure you that this Mrs.Carol Becky.who has made this false claim will promptly be arrested/prosecuted/jailed for felony, false reporting, Felony Grand Larceny, Felony conspiracy to defraud you,to defraud organization and to defraud the government of Benin by fraudulent act which is a criminal act and a clear violation of the law of the republic of Benin. We want to assure you that this culprit will surely be brought to justice.

However I Want To Inform You That I Have Discus With The BANK MANAGER OF CORGIS BANK OF AFRICA To Issue Your Total Fund Of $3.5Million United State Dollars Through ATM MASTER CARD And Manager Told Me That Every Thing Will Cost You Only $650USD Which I Told To Deduct It From Your Fund But He Made Me To Know That No One Will Have Access Over Your Fund To Avoid Any Lose Of Fund Until It Get You And I See That What He Saying Is The Truth.So I Have Try My Best With Help Of A Friend To Pay The Needed Fee Of $650USD On Your Behalf,So The Bank Manager Told Me That Your ATM CARD Will Be Ready By Tomorrow Which I Will Send It To You As Soon As I Have It.

So As The same Time I Will Contact The Deliver Company Tomorrow To Know How Much It Will Cost You And Remember That This Only Fee You Have To Send To Enable The Delivery Company Make Successful Delivery To Your Doorstep Without Any Delay.All I Need From You Is To Be Singer With Me As Soon As You Receive Your Said ATM MASTER CARD And Withdraw Some money You Will Send Me Back My Money Which I Leland From People With Any Interest Of Your Choice.I DId This Just To Show You That I Really Want You To Receive Your Fund Cause I Believe As A Christian You Will Understand And Help Me As You Can At The Moment You Have Your Master Card.

Thanks For Your Understanding And Looking Forward To Hear Your Urgent Reply.

Mr,Barrister Dale Joel,