Return-Path: <mrbrook47@att.net>
Reply-To: <mrbrooksam2001@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend,
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011

The Regional Manager,
Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana,
Tamale Branch.

This will interest you,

My name is Mr. Brook sam, I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Tamale Branch. Am writing you this mail for something very important; I am happily married with four lovely kids. I have been a banker for almost 10 years. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of my branch it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year.

On the course of the last year 2010 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Five million four hundred and twenty thousand united state dollars ($5,320,000.00)USD. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account, this account is strictly for onward transfer, with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money in any way, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 40% of the total funds as commission, while 60 percent comes back to me. I placed you on 40% because I believe this business now belongs to the both of us, and your efforts and support is highly going to be involved as well.

Up till date, no one has the knowledge of the $5,320,000.00USD you are about to receive in your bank account, and no one will ever know of it.

All you need to do is stand and claim as the original depositor and beneficiary of the fund in my branch so that my head office can order the transfer of the fund to your designated bank account. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer.

From the day you applied, within 6 days the money should have been transferred and cleared in your account if all things work out well. Then I will get back my 60% through any means we find best to do so.

Please note that all I need from you is your trust and sincerity as to seeing this through.

am expecting your soonest reply as to enable us start doing something about this immediately.

Kindly get back to me urgently,
Mr. Brook sam,

Return-Path: <brooksam200@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io0-f194.google.com) (209.85.223.194)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017
Subject: GOOD DAY

From Mr. Brook Sam
The Regional Manager
Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Ltd,
Tema Branch.

My name is Mr. Brook Sam I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, Tema branch in the Accra region of Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I am really sorry if i enter your private. I write you this proposal in good faith;I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, Tema Branch it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2016 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Twenty million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars ($20.5m)USD which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 50% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email me with the above email address so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full information.

Remember there is no risk involved i promise.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

May God richly bless you and your families as you agree to help me out on this transaction.

Await your swift respond today my friend so that we can proceed further immediately and please note it will only take us 6 working days for us to conclude this transaction.

Please note that all I need from you is your trust and sincerity as to seeing this through.

Kindly send me the following information to enable me proceed:
1.Your Full Names
2.Your Home Address
3.Your Fax number
4.Your Mobile Number
5.Your Occupation
6.Your Age
7.Your Sex/ Marital Status

I am looking forward for your quick respond today.Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Brook Sam.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: duncanarnold333@gmail.com
Date: 2017-06-05
Subject: GOOD DAY
Reply to: duncanarnold333@gmail.com

From Mr. Brook Sam
The Regional Manager
Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana,
Tema Branch.

This Will Interest You

My name is Mr. Brook Sam I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Tema branch in the Central region of Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I am really sorry if i enter your private. I write you this proposal in good faith;I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Tema branch it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2016 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Ten million Seven hundred United States Dollars ($10.7m)USD which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 50% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email me with the above email address so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full information.

Remember there is no risk involved i promise.

Kindly send me the following information to enable me proceed:

1.Your Full Names
2.Your Home Address
3.Your Fax number
4.Your Mobile Number
5.Your Occupation
6.Your Age
7.Your Sex/ Marital Status

May God richly bless you and your families as you agree to help me on this transaction.

Await your swift respond today my friend so that we can proceed further immediately and please note it will only take us 3 working days for us to conclude this transaction.

I am looking forward for your quick response.

Best Regards,
Mr. Brook Sam

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Passport at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/ghana-passports.503/page-2#post-318198

Return-Path: <brooksam11@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 >
Subject: Please kindly go through my message again for better understanding.

Dear Sir,

May the peace of the lord be with you and your families.

Greetings to you and your family.

In fact to tell you the truth,i am so delighted about your message to me may the good Lord in his infinite mercy enlarge your coast for good this season Amen.

If you can go through my message again you will understand my plight and why i contacted you,i explained myself and i left with you my private number for oral conversation +233558703640. please kindly call me and i will appreciate your call.

Remember i am only doing this business with you in confident hoping that nobody will betray each other at the end of this transaction,let me reassure you that there is no risk practically involved in this,all i want you to do is to stand claim as the original depositor of the funds as a staff of this bank i don't have direct access over the funds that is why i contacted to assist me.

Like i told you in my first message,this funds is generated in my branch after the annual account of my branch(2016),as the manager of the branch i placed it in what we call( ESCROW)call account, in brief escrow call account is an account without a beneficiary.

All i want from you is to apply to my head office demanding them to close your account and transfer your funds into your designated bank in your country or your business area as the case maybe it is a bank to bank transfer.If you agree to work with me i will send to you an application form to fill and get back to me first and after then you will send it to bank demanding my head office to transfer your funds before you send it to my head office you will send to me first a copy of the (FILLED)application to enable me store your information in our data base here in my branch where this fund is generated as the original beneficiary before you send it to my head office remember don't mention my name to my head office for them not to raise an eyebrows on the fund.

Call me for more details about the funds i have the deposit slip the bank will request of you,i would have love to speak with you orally but,you did not give me your phone number i told you the source of the fund and everything about this business should be confidential.

Just call me for more details i will appreciate your call.when i hear from you i will send to you a text of application for us to proceed, here in Ghana it will only take three working days(72 hours) to transfer the funds depending on our seriousness.

After our success i would like you to introduce me into a lucrative business in your country as i cannot come back here with such amount because the authority here will question me on the source of the money,i promise to offer you 50% of the total fund after deducting the tax in your country.

Please,don't mention my name to my head office or to anybody for the sake of my life,job and for them not to raise eyebrows on the fund,there is no risk practically involved i promised, i have paid for the transfer charges before contacting you,just stand claim and apply to my head office,i will provide the deposit slip my bank will demand of.

I have attached my international passport and i need yours and for trust and better understanding.

Await your urgent response.

God bless and best regards to your family.

Best Regards,
Brook Sam.