Mr. Jackson Collins needs a driver

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Friday, October 17, 2008
From jackson collins Fri Oct 17 2008
Return-Path: <jackson.collins5@gmail.com>
Received: from 72.14.204.171 (EHLO qb-out-1314.google.com) Google boi!
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:03:06 +0100
Subject: Re: *****A Good Driver Is Needed****** (austin)

Hello,

I am Mr Jackson collins,i need a Driver for my wife who could drive well,a well behaved person and neat, she will be in town for three weeks on vacation,she will be going shopping three times a week and she will be spending at least 2 hours for shopping in a day. Get back to me urgently and i want a serious and a well behaved Driver,also for accepting the offer.

I have contacted my wife concerning the pick up and for other purpose which she might need you for, which she told me is okay by her,i believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself a reliable and and good person.Her arrival date should be NOV 3rd.I will prefer you have your car available,I am offering you $500 weekly and you will make yourself available 2 times a week to her schedule for 2 hours each day.Also i want you to know that my client who is in US will be sending you a check which i want you to know that the remaining funds will be used by my wife for there travel expenses, accommodations and any other expenses, Get back to me with the following details of yours your full name address, city/location,and your phone number, if you are good with the offer so that the pay check can be forwarded to you as soon as possible and i will appreciate quick response from you.

Regards
Mr. Jackson