Mr Noble Sana

Return-Path: <nobsana001@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-pg1-f195.google.com) (209.85.215.195)
Reply-To: majorgeneralbabaganamongunortd@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018
Subject: Hello.

Complimeason.

I am Mr Noble Sana a senior staff of Computer Telex Dept of central bank of Nigeria.

I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria.

This is to inform you about the recent plan of federal government of Nigeria to send your fund to you via diplomatic immunity CASH DELIVERY SYSTEM valued at $10.6 Million United states dollars only, contact me for further details.

Regards,
Mr Noble Sana.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nobsana102@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019
Subject: Re: Hello.

Dear

Happy new and prosperous new year to you and your family.

Thanks for your response to my business proposal to you concerning taking delivery of the sum of $10.6M which came as a result of over invoiced contract.

I want you to know that it will be possible to make you receive it in batches of $1.5M as you requested but that would be an internal arrangement between you and the Directorate of Nigerian security printing and minting office who are custodian of the funds for the central bank of Nigeria.

The reason why i said this is that the total amount of $10.6M will be approved at once and then we negotiate with them on how they will be sending it to you bearing in mind that we would be responsible for the courier charges.

In the meanwhile i would need the following details from you so that i can start the process of approval at the various offices here.

Your full names
Your delivery address and country
Your telephone number where you can easily be reached
A copy of your identity scanned.

And any other information you think we would facilitate the quick delivery of the funds.

I wait for your immediate response.

Regards,
Mr Noble Sana
Tel: +234-909-285-5334