Mrs Eldeen - cellcomlimiteduk@gmail.com - cellcomlimiteduk@live.com - cellcomlimiteduk@yahoo.com

scamtracer

Beware of this scam posting !!!

Phone:+6012-242-7951
Fax;+6017-873-9111
E-mail: [cellcomlimiteduk@gmail.com]
MSN : [cellcomlimiteduk@live.com]
Yahoo Msg; [cellcomlimiteduk@yahoo.com]
Skype Id; cellcomlimited

1. Complete accessories(Well packed and sealed in original company box)
2. Unlocked / sim free.
3. Brand new (original manufacturer) box - no copies
4. All phones have English language as default
5. All material (software, manual) - car chargers - home chargers - usb data cables -holsters/belt clips - wireless headsets(bluetooth) -leather and non-leather carrying cases - batteries.

fgunfa

where did you know? are u sure.. i am really thinking to buy something from them.. my mind is so complicated now.. oops!!

fgunfa

ATTENTION cellcomlimiteduk

where did you know? are u sure.. i am really thinking to buy something from them.. my mind is so complicated now.. oops!!
PEOPLE ATTENTION HERE!! I AM PUBLISHING MY CHAT CONVERSATION HERE WITH CELLCOMLIMITEDUK SCAMMER!! READ CAREFULLY AND THINK!

cellcomlimiteduk: Hello
how are you doing?

cellcomlimiteduk: hello

me: hey some sites saying you are a scammer

me: you offer very good prices i want to trust you

cellcomlimiteduk: we have been waiting for the payments since yesterday and you should be expecting your items by tomrrow we don't know if you really want to purchase from us

me: so i dont know you really sell the items some sites wrote about you bad things they say that you are a scammer

cellcomlimiteduk: some customers are willing to offer us low price which is not sold that way and they can say whatever they like as long as we trust our company
We do our best in transacting with our customers which is the best way
and they still introduced more of their friends with us which they never complain as long as we agreed on the price

me: look at this : http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?p=107664#post107664

cellcomlimiteduk: This are crazy set of people trying to let our company down and God will never let them

cellcomlimiteduk: we will look into this as soon as possible and i will let my Manger be awre of this shit they doing to our reputatble company

me: i think one way to trust you using camera

cellcomlimiteduk: How do you mean?

me: i want to see the product in cam then i erase the suspiious things in my mind
i trusted you because of you say i am muslim

cellcomlimiteduk: I want you to know that this is a company how do you think we can do that?Trust me I do trust you and you know that we both Muslim

me: ok we can open our cameras and make some cam meeting

ellcomlimiteduk: showing you cam is beyond my professions because i don't want them to sack me

me: we can do this right?

me: ok you know.. i am not stupid and i cannot trust you trading with in this conditions

me: you dont have t show your self in camera
only shoe the product
do you accept or you are a really scammer??

cellcomlimiteduk: how do you mean?
common thats against my profession hetrre

me: only web cam product show i want
i think this is not out of profession

cellcomlimiteduk: common can you come to malaysia to buy?

me: no i cannot come

me: so? will you show me the product?

cellcomlimiteduk: sorry we dont do that

me: i think you are scammer and when i publish this conversation all searchers will think like me.. go f*** yourself

J

johnyyy

SCam

After Many email and phone conversation I had with them, It sounds like a scam! There are different reason that I say that and I am mentioning them to you right here!

I ask them about the transaction and how can I send them the money and this is what they said!

Cellcom Limited

to me

show details Nov 19 (1 day ago)

Sure we cod but you have to show us prve of payment deposited to your friends or relatives name to enable us do your shipment and you will have to go back to western union to change back the receivers name to our company accountant upon delivery of goods.

I asked him that if I get the product and I go and change the name to myself then you dont get the money!

and he responded over the phone: " Why do you want to do that"
I ask him how do you protect your company of getting paid and he responded we have to trust each others and that is the only way we can do business!

I asked him his nationality and He said from Malaysia and Dubai but He had a Strong Nigerian Accent!!!! Believe me I have work with them and I can recognize the accent!.

you be the judge!

Templar

Super Moderator
@ Johnyyy,

You are right.

They are a scam and had sever times listed fake websites at

page.tl and cc.cc.

The sites have been shut down for scamming.