Mrs Eva Rose

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrs.evarose468@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f53.google.com) (209.85.167.53)
Reply-To: mrs.evarose468@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019
Subject: Email Address Owner, 2019/20 compensation bank : gramm841@gmail.com

Dear,I thank you for accepting to work with me and see that the fund is release and transfer to your bank account before i will quite from my banking work and start coming to meet you in your name.

I would like to explain to you about my concern for you to know, as a banker i will not want you to implicate me to anybody that i am the person that inform you such amount of money is lying in the bank since 30/01/2000 but i will be giving you secret idea on how you will succeed to claim the fund from our bank without them find out who give you the idea and i will run to your country as soon as you confirm to me that the fund is in your bank account.

Dear, I want you to forward your details information such as your name, your phone, youraddress which i will use to locate you there in your country as soon as i confirm the fund is in your bank account and after i receive your details information i will forward to you more details and also application form you will use to contact bank management, gramm841@gmail.com for release and transfer of the fund to your bank account as legal rightful beneficiary to the fund.

Once again my dear, keep this transaction between I and you do not allow people know about it and if you going to expose it to unknown person to this fund let me know so that i will stop communicate with you because fund have lying in the bank for years nobody know about it until i find you as who i trust and i will not want you to betray my trust on you as i said all i want from you is honest and sincere so that we can achieve our dream from this fund because i know the fund will change our life to better life if trust be our both side.

I expect to hear positive respond from you with your details information so that i will give you further details on how to get it done from bank and make sure the fund is remit into your bank account with immediate effect

Thank you and i expect your urgent co-operate mail.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Eva Rose mrsevarose@yahoo.com,
mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
mrs.evarose348@citromail.hu