Mrs Koffi Jacques, Ally Bank Ltd, USA

reply-to: asset.control@yahoo.com
date: Nov 5, 2018, 4:52 PM
subject: VERY URGENT
mailed-by: galaxy.ocn.ne.jp

My Dearest Friend,

My name are Ms. Jacques, My contact is based on an offshore account of late Jamal Khashoggi investment file worth $45m which is in my custody as the fund manager, i hereby implore your partnership to standin to receive the funds as the potential partner for reinvestment in good ROI. See below link for details of Khashoggi:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/21/death-of-dissident-jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman

Await Your earnest urgent reply

Yours Sincerely.
Mrs Koffi Jacques
Director Foreign Acct Dept

The same scammer is now sending out another scam involving the same asset.control@yahoo.com email address:

http://antifraudintl.org/threads/lopez-suazina-washington-federal-bank.128129/

He is also using credit.departmen@yahoo.com now too.

The scammer also uses imojehenryemmanuel@yahoo.com and the following alias when he sends a request for payment related to the above scam:

from: IMOJE HENRY EMMANUEL <imojehenryemmanuel@yahoo.com>
subject: AS INSTRUCTED BY MRS. KOFFI JACQUES

Following instruction From Mrs. Koffi Jacques on requested payment value $520.00 to my name Imoje Henry Emmanuel..

Wait your Western Union payment details

Regards

Imoje Henry Emmanuel
Financial Revenue Consultant

The email from the scammer where he says to send the payment to Imoje Henry Emmanuel:

subject: Re: $45M IN FIRST TRENCH
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Sir

l swear with the holy bible that once the payment 520$ is send , $45M will be credited to you

After due consultation with the treasury department a receivers name was forwarded to send the fee to a brokers name by Western Union Money Transfer system

Receiver : Imoje Henry Emmanuel
Amount : 520$

Once the money is paid forward the payment details for confirmation .

Await Your earnest urgent reply

Yours Sincerely.

Mrs Koffi Jacques
Director Foreign Acct Dept