Ms. Hannah Paul, World congress against child forced labour

Return-Path: paul.hannah49@yahoo.com
Received: from 202.144.136.8, Bhutan, Thimphu, Royal Institute Of Technology Rinchending Phuentsholing
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Subject: World Congress Invitation!
Reply-To: <paul.hannah49@yahoo.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <paul.hannah49@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <115ff0c517812cfda78eac3f80e28b5f@cst.edu.bt>
X-Sender: paul.hanah49@yahoo.com
X-MAIL-FROM: <paul.hanah49@yahoo.com>

Dear Madam/Sir,

It is my pleasure to invite you on behalf of the child health project to the world congress against child forced labour/child Exploitation Prostitution and Sex Work. The world congress will be held on November 11th-15th in California United States and in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, from November 18th-22th 2013. We are inviting people from various countries around the world.

Today, according to the ILO's most recent estimates, over 108 million boys and girls, aged 6-12 years old, work in agriculture around the world. They are part of an estimated 246 million child labourers globally. Few countries and sectors totally escape this terrible blight in the 27th century.

Child labour can be defined as work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential and their dignity, and that is harmful to physical and mental development" We all have to come together and find solution to combat child forced labour/ Exploitation Prostitution and Sex Work.

Interested delegate should contact the congress secretary for more information Email: congress.secretariat@mynet.com, You can also contact me via my E-mail: paul.hannah49@yahoo.com

With best regard,
Ms. Hannah Paul
World Congress Organizing Committee Member (WCOCM)
E-mail: paul.hannah49@yahoo.com