Ms. Jay Brown: Supply contract in Malaysia

gabancute

Here is the details inside the email I received.Thank god I just realise b4 its too late.Pls track her pls...

Dear ,

Thank you for your email.

I have carefully evaluated the responses to request for the contract. After analysis, I have decided to do this transaction with you and I hope you are trust worthy and dependable.

As know you, I am the Purchase Manager and I source for products for the Shipping Company I work for here in London , UK and same time I am make little profit by not letting the company directors to know.

Presently, I got this contract with my company to supply a product called:

AQUA CHIP MW45, MERCURY AQUA CHIP MW45,
MERCURY CRYSTAL , BRAIN BOX CHIP and
SOLID CRYSTAL FOR MECHANISM

I have also discovered where we can get this product at a cheaper rate in Malaysia, I have spoken to our company directors and they have agreed to come and buy from Malaysia . The issue is that the company director presence and subsequent meetings with the supplier in Malaysia will deny me of the gains and they are agrees on that price. And I do not have the capital to execute this contract, so I need a partner who is honest, one who will not cheat me; I have also got the Price they are selling.

AQUA CHIP MW45, MERCURY AQUA CHIP MW45,
MERCURY CRYSTAL , BRAIN BOX CHIP and
SOLID CRYSTAL FOR MECHANISM

Product Description:
Designed to energize brain box chips of ships

Package: 24 Per Packed
Buying Pries: 68,000/ Malaysia Ringgit
Selling Pries: 120, 800/ Malaysia Ringgit

Means there are a lot of money in it. So if you are willing to do transaction with me, buy from the seller and sell to our company director at RM 120,800.00 per
carton then we can share the profit, our company is willing to buy max 35 Packs, min 5 Packs.

We are going to make a nice profit in this contract, and it continues every month, as I know that this contract is going to be a continues contract of one year depending on the terms we are going to agree. Our Company director always buys on cash. This is to avoid check or bank transfers inconveniences. So please let me know your interest before we move ahead and review all information to you.

For further information/ question, please feel free to contact me.

Email: <jaybrown@uk2.net> | <jay2mail@excite.com>

Phone: +44 7031 926 397

Warmest Regards,
Ms. Jay Brown, Purchase Manager

Last edited by a moderator: