Ms Julian Smith, Sinara Group Co., Russia

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <apache@vps.com>
Received: from mail.vps.com ([191.232.238.21])
Subject: Russia Inquiry
Reply-To: sinara-group@bk.ru
Message-Id: <20160604212228.3330B68208@mail.vps.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016

Hello,
my name is Ms Julian Smith and i am from Sinara Group Co.,LTD in Russia.We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.Please send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Julian Smith,
Importation Manager

S

same scam

Yes, this is a spam, we received the same content from the same email address on Oct. 24.

E

Emma

Yes we have just received the exact same emial sent to our work email - SPAM

K

Kim1234

Received the same ....and I wrote. This is the latest reply. Tracked their email header - shows US

Dear
Thanks so much for your kind reply.Sorry for my delayed reply, just today we started our work after a long holidays.
Please check our trade link below to access the file where you will find all the details of our requirements. We made each item with photos for your better understanding. you should login with your Valid E-mail and corresponding password to have access to the following link.

http://tinyurl.com/lvjolvc CLICK HERE

Have a check and see if you can supply us like this and please quote best price. Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Looking forward to hear from you soon and wish we have a great cooperation.

Best Regards,
JULIAN SMITH
Manager Importation
Cel: + 7 727 3495167
Fax: +7 724 886866
Sinara-Group Co LTD.
head office)FL.12th,7 Krasnogo
Znameni Ave.,Vladivostok,690106, Russia.
Co.Reg. No. 201108785R

P

pedro391

it is out again...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 23. oktoober 2017 10:59
Subject: Price Enquiry 10-23-2017

Hello,

My name is Ms Julian Smith and i am from Sinara Group Co.,LTD in Russia..We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.Please send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order

Julian Smith,
Purchasing Manager