Nandlall Mangal

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <nandalmangal2@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Respond
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019

Hello

I am Mr Nandlall Mangal from Staten Island,New York USA Winner of $245.6 million Powerball ticket and I want to Congratulate you, as you have been selected to receive the sum $2,000,000.00 USD.My Winning is a gift from God and on behalf of my family, I have decided to do His will by donating to you and a few charity Organizations that will be of help to eradicating poverty.

After seeking financial advice from My legal council, we have decided to commence our 2019 Charity. I'm going to invest some, pay off my bill and my debts. I'm pretty sure at some time, I'll buy a new car,lol. I always wanted to travel, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to travel to Hawaii.

I know probably you would be wondering how I got your email address, well I did from a private research conducted by my team because we want this Donation to be Confidential as I'm not doing it for Fame or Gain.I was also surprised like you when i won. Kindly Acknowledge the Acceptance of my Donation by providing required information as proof of identity in compliance with the requirements of the Trust Fund handling the payout.

Full Name:
Residential address:
Mobile number:

As soon as I receive the requested information I will forward the Trust Fund's Contact information to you, so you can Contact them for your donation claim. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money judiciously over there in your locality.

Congratulations,
Nandlall Mangal.[/plian]

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <belia.bowen@christushealth.org>
Subject: Respond
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019
Message-ID: <5dac06af856f468d81f5ef42703d2c49@ICESM112.echristus.net>
Reply-To: "nandalmangal2@outlook.com" <nandalmangal2@outlook.com>

You were selected for Donation,Reply to nandalmangal2@outlook.com

Return-Path: <nandalmangal2@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Respond
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019

Hello,

I hope my mail meets you well. I a writing in regard to my Donation of $2,000,000 to you. I have sent you emails with details of donation but did not get a response. I have been out and i have returned back. We wish to finalize this hence i am writing you to know your decision about my donation to you. Please be kind to let me know if you accept my donation or decline. If my donation is accepted kindly confirm by providing the following details:

Name:
Address:

I will be expecting a response.

Regards,
Nandlall Mangal.