NDI Group

S

Scammed by NDI group

If you can supply us with those websites we can take care of them.
A. Hotel Booking Site:
www.mboahome.com

Their payment options:

DEAR CUSTOMER, USE THE DETAILS BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO RESERVE YOUR BOOKING #(deleted) USING ONE OF THE PAYMENT METHODS. TAKE NOTE OF PROCESSING TIME TO CONFIRM PAYMENT.

1. BITCOIN - TAKES 5 HOURS TO CONFIRM
MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE AT: https://www.coinmama.com/bitcoin
STEPS TO TAKE: https://www.coinmama.com/how-does-it-work
AMOUNT: XAF (deleted)
BITCOINT ACCOUNT: 1cKM89Rp7Jyb5qac4vt5429crGVxYdQTf

2. WESTERN UNION ( get a family member or friend to make payment in person at the store (not online) from any country outside India) - TAKES 3 HOURS TO CONFIRM
Cashier Information:
First Name: MBA
Last Name: CALVIN
Address: 6 Immeuble Dovv Bastos
Town: YAOUNDE
Zipcode: 00237
Contact Number: 665929166
Amount: XAF -(deleted)

3. BANK SWIFT TRANSFER: ( FROM WITHIN INDIA) TAKES 24 HOURS TO CONFIRM
Bank Name : SCB CAMEROUN
BANKE ADDRESS :530 Rue du Roi George -BP 300 DOUALA CAMEROON
SWIFT CODE : BCMACMCXXXX
IBAN : CM2110002000749000089916364
ACCOUNT NAME : Jap Edward Ngalla

4. Transferwise.com: ( PAY ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD OR BANK) - TAKES 4 HOURS TO CONFIRM
Pay to Transferwise Account: camfinanceunion@gmail.com
-----------------

B. Insurance:

"The answer is simple: Get a travel insurance and assistance policy through us with our partner Zenithe Insurance Plc, which offers 24 /7 worldwide service, with support from our international partner, MAPFRE, the global assistance company, making a special discount package available to both our local and foreign contractors. This insurance is mandatory in order to obtain a visa into most countries"

Yet to hear from them about the payment modalities for the Insurance coverage. Will update once they send the payment options...

S

Swarup Debnath

Yesterday I was offered the role of HR Manager after similar telephonic interview by Mr Mamadou Rahim. Whenever he called initially to discuss the opportunity and interview, it was an incomplete number of 8244, though I had spoken to him later for clarifications at his Cameron number. Their Accommodation partner is MBOA Homes and they are asking for Booking deposit of 375 USD to issue confirmation receipt required for Visa. After negotiating, this amount was brought down to 100 USD but I was not sure starting looking for forums like this to get an idea about credibility of NDI Group. In addition to this, I got in touch with the premium job site of India iimjobs.com to get NDI Group verified. Their representative mentioned that NDI Group was a temporary member of 1 month with free listing of jobs and around 204 Indian professionals applied for it. I guess their model of extraction is less amount but more in volumes. Even 100 USD from 100 odd interested out of 204 applicants could fetch them a good deal. Thanks for this forum for not making me loose a single penny in this scam of NDI Group.

If you can supply us with those websites we can take care of them.

jobs@ndigroupcameroon.com is website / mail ID used for communication to trap professionals into this scam

S

Scammed by NDI group

It does not appear that he traveled. He lost money by making a hotel reservation.
Yes, I did not travel there but lost money by making a hotel reservation...

For Insurance they asked me to pay to the hotel because 'the other' modes take too much time...
The hotel will take a cut but the NDI group will pay to make up for the loss..