Ndirika Ichie

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
From ndirika ichie
X-Originating-IP: [204.11.234.20] America server, Washington, Seattle, Vault Networks
Return-Path: <nobody@cluster20.agora-system.net>
Subject: CONTACT THE ATMDEPT.
Reply-to: <bceao_atmdept221@yahoo.fr>

My Dear.

Its my pleasure to inform you that your bank draft of US$800,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) have stayed more than necessary and i went to Central Bank Of West African States to discus this with the bank director as its getting it's expirey date. Then he told me that i should not allow your certified bank draft to expire unclaimed.However he told me that your fund can be processed into an ATM GOLD CARD and deliver it to you via a Courier Diplomatic Means. Therefore i have paid for the processing and delivery fees of the Card and they have processed it. But you have to send the amount of $158 United States Dollars to them so that they can obtain an Affidavit Of Ownership from the Federal High Court Benin.

Now contact the bank with below information,contact person. DR. AUGUSTINE CHUKWURAH, DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT, CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICAN STATES, 20/22 GERICO ROUTE COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC. Email; <bceao_atmdept221@yahoo.fr> Tel ; 229-93819992

Contact them now with your full contact informations such as your full Name, Your Contact address and your direct phone number so that they will commence with the delivery arrangements.

Regards
ndirika ichie.