Neal Shorter

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <newspiri@host304.hostmonster.com>
Received: from host304.hostmonster.com ([74.220.215.104])
Subject: I suggest you to take time to read this it can be the most valuable information you will ever read
From: =?utf-8?B?TmVhbCBTaG9ydGVy?= <rpo@jenniferlanning.com>
Reply-To: rpo@jenniferlanning.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017

Hi

I advise you to take this letter serious, if you value own your life, since this is not a joke or a scam.

I've been thinking for a long period of time whether it is worth sending this message to you and decided that you have the right to know the truth. I will be as short as i can. I've got an order to kill you, because your activity causes inconvenience to a particular man. I studied you for quite a time and decided to give you a second chance, despite the specifics of my job, the business rules of which don't allow me that, as this will damage my reputation (almost 12 years of impeccable executions)in certain circles. But i decided to break a rule since this is my last order (at least I do hope so).

So let's Get down to business. I suggest you pay the amount of 0.8 Btc. I only accept Bitcoin. Info how to send funds in this currency you will be able to Google. Here are the details:

1CHVAAxqy3AdD2kthZ8RHn2Tf6hpa54D49

As soon as i receive funds I'll tell you the name of the man order came from, as well as all other the evidence i have. You can use this information with the police. I would not suggest you to call the police or make any other mistakes, because you have a very little time (2 days) and they simply will not have enough time to investigate.

Responding to this letter doesn't make any sense, i use one-time mailbox, cause i really do care about my anonymousness. I'll contact you as soon as i will get money.

I really feel sorry that you became my prey.