Ogboi Godstand aka Dr. Lee Frank

Daneel

Does this look like the kind of guy who would be able to provide 700,000 metric tons of palm oil?
* Address:7, Apapa, 23awolowo
* Phone Number: - - 234-80-50514701 -
* Fax Number: - - 234-80-50514701 -
* Dr. , lee frank

That's apparently almost the entire yearly production of Nigeria.

No, I don't think he's capable of that either. Ogboi Godstand is simple one more Nigerian thief and liar determined to ruin the reputation of his country.

Sex: Male
Birthday: February 4
Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Interested In: Women Men
Looking For: Friendship Dating A Relationship Networking
Current City: Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria
Political Views: There will be a time when the poor will rule this country Nigeria and there will be no Discriminatio
Religious Views: Christian - Baptist
Bio I was born in UBTH Edo state, then my dad was still a principal in Benin, i grow up in Village Igbanke were i started my school, but completed it in Federal Science College Ogoja. Today, i am a graduate on Bsc Geophysics. I am also a business man , i deal on Electronics in Lagos. I am hopping to have my own company soon, so help me Almighty God.
Favorite Quotations Apply Wisdom in every thing you do and you shall succeed and always pray to God to guild you. The people around you are like ur devils or ur God, so be careful with the kind of relationship you keep expecially lovers. Stop planting were u know u can't harvest

Maybe you should rather stop harvesting where someone else has sown. You don't "plant" anything, you just steal.
Email cofreddarwin@yahoo.com
Mobile Phone +234 7064737447
Other Phone +234 8050514701
Address Ikotun
Yahoo cofreddarwin

http://www.qualitytoyschina.com/d-c114008528868390225-BEST_OIL_LIMITED/

Company:
BEST OIL LIMITED
Address:
7, Apapa, 23awolowo, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
Zip/Postal:
Telephone:
234-80-50514701

Poirot

It's no wonder so many businesses are chased away from transacting with Nigeria on any level, because they are targeted by criminals like this ugly little snot Ogboi Godstand aka Dr. Lee Frank

Being this ugly he shouldn't be too difficult for the EFCC to recognize.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Ogboi Godstand aka Dr. Lee Frank. Low life SCAMMER and thief.

Another small boi (literally) who would like to met both females and MALES for dating.

Why do I get the feeling that he would be popular at Big Bubba's birthday party in Prison, Why He/She could be the Belle of the ball :D

I did hear that he stores the 700,000 metric tons of palm oil in some of his mums old jam jars in his shed out the back. And that he will finish school soon and he will then be able to count.

Ogboi Godstand welcome to the spotlight. Now all your so called friends can see what a low life GAY small boi scammer you are and how you steal and cheat people, as well as bring the good name of your country into disrepute.

O

Ogboi Godstand

You that is posting this message about people, i think you are the one that is fraud here.

I have never used any website before that am selling oil, so where did you get those informations from ?

If you are bold, get me your contact and location so my lawyer can contact you.

You better find a better job than publishing wrong informations about people you don't have the Proof.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Is that your telephone number above? Is that your business address? Are you the only person in Nigeria and the rest of the world with the name Ogboi Godstand (aka Dr. Frank Lee)?

To contact us go to the bottom of the page and press CONTACT US.

G

Godstand

Is that your telephone number above? Is that your business address? Are you the only person in Nigeria and the rest of the world with the name Ogboi Godstand (aka Dr. Frank Lee)?

To contact us go to the bottom of the page and press CONTACT US.
Thank you Sapphire Strike !
My Facebook account was hacked around 2009 or 2010 , before I retrieved the account . I think some of my informations must have impersonated by these online scamers .

The phone number x is my number and the other number x , is my old line that is now given to another user .

These guy that made this post tool my old profile on Facebook and made post about me with NO proof ?

This is defamation of Character and slander , making force accusations.

I need this matter to be investigated urgently as allot of people has drawn my attention to this post in your website !

Kindly send me email and phone to contact admin or whom ever in charge or contact me directly : x

Thanks
Godstand