Olanrewaju A. Asuni

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a new scammer (new to AFI in general), Olanrewaju A. Asuni.

He likes stealing credit card numbers. He works with Alfred Patricks: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/alfred-patricks-nigeria.35000/. But he sent Alfred an expired credit card.
:( I guess you just can't rely on another scammer.

From alfred patrick
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006
Subject: Re: Fwd: helo
To: Olanrewaju A Asuni <asuni411@yahoo.com>

How far?
na me alfred why u dey do me like this u send me card when don expire see the date 02/06

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Olanrewaju A. Asuni.

Oh dear me I think that Alfred will be most displeased with Olanrewaju A. Asuni.

He will be even more upset when he see's that he has been exposed on AFI as another scammer. And has brought attention to Alfred again.

:D

na me alfred why u dey do me like this u send me card when don expire see the date 02/06

Maybe he is trying to trick Alfred and chop his dolla . Scammers do that a lot to each other. After all scammers are cheats.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Why is he complaining? He sent Alfred a stolen, expired credit card.

He seems a whiner, probably another cry baby: :qqb020:

http://www.facebook.com/asuni411?sk=wall
Dapo Asuni (Olanrewaju Ayodapo Asuni)
Lives in Basildon, Essex In a relationship Knows Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Français, Mandarin Chinese From Lagos, Nigeria Born on 26 May

Basic Information
About Dapo To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Find out for yourself.
Interested in Women
Relationship Status In a relationship
Gender Male
Contact Information
Facebook http://facebook.com/asuni411 ;)

Dapo Asuni
Things are not the same.
Thursday

D'afrique Yusuf change is always constant in this life mate. got to embrace it no matter the form it takes. wussup? holla.
Thursday

Nwagwu Daniel Asuni on the mic, kakaki on d mic! Miss u bro.
Thursday

Dapo Asuni Daniel so whats good .
Thursday

Nwagwu Daniel Life is good my broda, sup
Thursday

Dapo Asuni Juist got back from Ghana and I am tired.
Thursday - That trip was possibly paid for by his victims. Scammers love to travel, they call it work, we call it "Living It Up" on victims money.

Osilonya Andrew Levels don change, cos you're 10/10
Thursday

Nwagwu Daniel Get some rest hit me up when you get up or later. Sleep fine.
Thursday

Osilonya Andrew Levels don change, cos you're 10/10
Thursday

Femi Ogunnaike Level done change ooo
Yesterday

http://www.myspace.com/526419615
Dapo Asuni. Male, 29, London and South East, United Kingdom...
Personal Web Space - MySpace www.myspace.com - Deep Web

There is far more to come scammer boi................WATCH this space THIEF! I personally don't take kindly to scammers, FULL STOP, especially those who live in another country and continue their scams. ZERO tolerance in the UK, did you know that scammer Olanrewaju A. Asuni? Oh, before we forget, take your Facebook profile down if you must, it's all backed up anyway, not a problem.

Last edited:

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Crybaby. Swell. :rolleyes:

<asuni411@yahoo.com> IP Address: 82.128.0.11

To Whom it May Concern.

I am the above mentioned person in your website.

I write to tell you that I have never indulged in any form of scam and therefore the accusations on your link about me is wrong and very displeasing to me and its affecting my career as my employer saw it today and for the first time I was informed about it.

My email account has been tampered with several time where I have had to contact the admin and go through security check so it could have been any intruder that had access to my email but I disassociate myself and email from such act.

I will not for any reason indulge in such act mostly with name and reputation as I am a man of adequate means and comfort.

Please can you take my name off the link as I dont know any Alfred you can verify and confirm from him .

Thank you.

Olanrewaju

Response:
Oh come on you can do better than this. I just feel like you aren't trying really hard.

You stole credit card information and you sent it to Alfred Patrick. Alfred gave us the information. Read the thread. YOU sent the email to Alfred. What part of credit card theft do you not understand?

I think you need to read through our thread at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/stupid-excuses-scammers-use-when-they-get-caught.38354/

"Someone tampered with my email account" is not an acceptable excuse.

Try harder next time.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus

Dapo Asuni (Olanrewaju Ayodapo Asuni) known to his friends as "Cry baby Dapo"

Hey scamming scumbag Dopy Asuni I like your sister LOLA 's favourite quotation "what goes around comes around" is she talking about your scamming and how 419 is now coming back to bite you in the ass?

Your brother Damola Asuni says he is interested in both MEN and WOMEN? :rolleyes:

Do they know that you are a lying scamming piece of crap who steals from innocent victims for a living?

Are your parents proud of how low you have sunk as a low life scammer?

You have brought shame on Africa and on your family as well.

Does your other brother Akorede Asuni and sister Asuni Ayodemi Joy share your shame?

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
More from Olanrewaju.

I have nothing to say or do . But please take my word and honesty. I will not do anything to tarnish the image of myself and friend, family. Tell me why I will want to indulge is such a act with my name when I know the extent to which the internet is wide. As well as how I am exposed to social website. If you choose not to believe me and save my name then you go ahead to please your self it has nothing to do with me as I will continue living my life knowing someone there is watching me. No problem if you dont trust me but I wish there was something you could do to test and confirm if I am truly innocent. But I am surprised that your accusation is over 5 years too as I am looking at the date and seeing 2006. So tell me how long have you been watching me innocently. Anyway once again I appeal to you please take my name off your website as It will do me great good to know , The so called Alfred you have accused me of sending credit cards to please contact him and ask him to verify me or to confirm your accusation. Take Care

Very penitent.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
He just got back from Ghana and is soooooooo tired, what a shame! But hey, levels don't change cos this scamming piece of crap is 10/10, GOT IT?

http://www.facebook.com/asuni411?sk=wall

The actual Facebook profile of scammer OLANREWAJU A. ASUNI from NIGERIA who claims to live in the UK, nice. :D

MUGSHOT of NIGERIAN scammer Olanrewaju Ayodapo Asuni

What a nice Tweety Pie I am.

More silly comments on the scammers birthday. Oh My G money, money and more money............

:roflmao:

You got it...and what a risk. Now u b da MUGU, we be da MASTER.

:D

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member

Don't get all religious, you scamming hypocrite, the DEVIL is dancing........:roflmao:

Who is Lanre "Dapo Asuni"? Whoops here he is and I think it is you......hate that crappy shirt you are wearing, so not cool dude :qqb006: Look at that cheap ladies necklace, not even fit for a THIEVING gay boi

Voodoo Droog

Hopefully he will changing from pin stripes to prison stripes soon. Yellow and pink would suit him perfectly. The former being the colour of cowardice, the latter to bring out the feminine side when he's a cellmate's biyatch.