Staff member
Indonesia, Kendal, Pt Telkom Indonesia

Return-Path: <cristina.persson@telia.com>
Reply-To: Olgunka Pretty < olgadon@ofrisc.com>
Return-Path: cristina.persson@telia.com
Errors-To: Olgunka Pretty <cristina.persson@telia.com>
Subject: Woha my new pen-friend,
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018

Hi my new pen-friend! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Olga. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also finding man with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and got you email. In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The most important is my goal I wish to find a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore greater detail I write about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Olchik,

_PIC496.jpg

Return-Path: <toy-toy@etar-rise.co.jp>
Received: from (EHLO b-defer0112.ocn.ad.jp) (180.37.203.13)
Subject: Auguri mio fantastico compagno di,
Reply-To: Sweet Olgusya < olgafondness@yahoo.com>
Errors-To: Sweet Olgusya <toy-toy@etar-rise.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018
Message-ID: <20180616080216.8322.toy-toy@etar-rise.co.jp>

Hello unknown. On this summerish shiny time, I'm glad to start a new relationship. A dreamy and unmarried lovely girl writes you with the view of creating a serious relation. I am seeking for a real person who want for love and dating. I'm interesting in an interesting communication. I know that we will be interesting collocutors and intimate friends. Sincerely, your Olgushka,

Olga_CAM_049.jpg

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <fbdajay@rediffmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO rediffmail.com) (202.137.235.132)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Subject: Greeting there from me

sir Charming!
Good Evening there from person!
I hope you are able to speak;-)
Currently I'm seeking best gentleman Im alive woman:)
E-mail me at: leishaajberes@outlook.com,
I'm going to reply to You my photos Have a nice time

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
I have another Olga.

The scam format that goes with the Olga photo ^^^

Return-Path: <a_re_jg_cn1215@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from (HELO nh505-vm9.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.57.111)
To: <david.1.p.c.e@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Iam Olchusha < lapushechka2016@yandex.com>
Return-Path: a_re_jg_cn1215@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Good day to you,

Good day man! How are you? I believe you are great and you will be glad to respond to my letter. I am very much happy that I've got an opportunity to meet you. I am Olga. Probably you have realized where I am from judging by my name. I am from a large wonderful state Russia. I am 34 years old. I'm looking for a guy for devoted friendship and probably for serious relationship. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be pleased to get your respond. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. Thus we will be able to see each other better and get to know each other better. I hope you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I'd be delighted to find out more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and merry mood! I am waiting. Olga

Return-Path: <niightkiiss@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Reply-To: niightkiiss@gmail.com
Subject: John I`m looking for a relationship with someone that shares similar interests and values.

I write you again,

After all, I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
I was born and I live in an average part of Ukraine in city Kropivnitsky, Kirovogradskaya areas,
street Pazaeva 5- 17. zip: 25009.

Can you give me your phone?

I cannot use viber, skype or facebook. I don`t have Internet.
I write my messages to you at home and then send them from my friend Elezaveta.

And to tell the truth, My Internet knowledges are not so good.
Please forgive me in advance, if I won`t be able to answer some of your questions.
I understand English badly. But I`m studying ;-)

I have some questions to you.
What do you think about your prospects in work? What purpose do you have?

I like my job. But I always search for the best prospects in work!
In the middle of june, I have addressed the agency "Paradise",
with the request of searching some work for me in your country.
Two weeks ago my agent has informed me that agency has found an appropriate work for me.
I will be working for six months in your country.
Since august, till january.

Agency helps me with my documents. And I will get my visa in some days.
So, I decided to try my luck and began searching of a good friend from your country.
Perhaps it is destiny ;-)

Before starting my work, i want to come to your city.
I want to see you. For the best acquaintance ;-)
Then, i will try to find my work in a place closest to your city.
For example in your city ;-)
By the way, I don`t know your address and your closest airport.
Can you tell it to me?

Ok....Today Thursday. I will go to the gym.
I will run 5 kilometres on a running track. I hope I will reach finish. (Joke) :-)
Tell me about yourself as much as possible. And i wait for your photos.

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <griffon@zau.att.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO cmsa514.att.ne.jp) (210.134.90.17)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019
Subject: My magnificent Sir King.
Message-Id: <FB349B51-63FA-2BAA-798E-F65B07E43A58@zau.att.ne.jp>

Im solitary stylish girlfiend, Immediately I'm waiting for caring guy)
I'm going to send You my photo attach;-) It's Email for reply is sladkyamilaska@outlook.com;-) bye

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <skydon0@kappa.lunariffic.com>
Received: from (EHLO kappa.lunariffic.com) (209.200.245.36)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019
Message-Id: <201905151023.x4FANVgu062146@kappa.lunariffic.com>
Subject: hey

Good morning… or Good evening? I just don’t know what time it is when you read my email. I hope that my message finds you well. I also hope you were not busy when you got my email. I promise not to waste your time.)) If you feel lonely like me now, I am sure you will like my email. I am writing to you coz I think you’re looking for a serious relationship. So do I. Let me introduce myself! My name is Olga! I am 28. I am from Russia. I live in Ulyanovsk, old but beautiful city. I hope you are not afraid of communicating with woman thousanhd miles away from you. I think that the distance for those who truly want to be together does not play so big role !! So I am here and looking for a man. I am not a good user of computer and had never talked through the Internet before, but I read a lot about it in various newspapers and magazines. There are so many stories about Russian girls who did find their happiness thanks to the Internet. To tell the truth I am a little bit shy. I always were a shy girl. Today is the day when I decided to write a man first. And I used to think that a man but not a woman should take the first step in the relationship. But this morning I woke up with the thoughts that it would be stupid to wait for a gift from fate. Sometimes you need to take your own destiny in your own hands and arrange your own happiness. Do you agree with me?? So, as you understand, I am a resolute and purposeful woman. My friends find me kind, cheerful ! and cute, but I do not want to impose their opinion on you. I want you have your own opinion about me and my character. I think it is fair, isn’t it? Of course, it will be difficult for you to understand who I am just reading this email. But you will definitely know me better if you don’t disregard my email today. I also attached my picture to this email so you can see how I look. I hope you will like me. Looking forward to your reply Olga

pic Olga.jpg

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jdeanda@the-floorman.com>
Received: from porsche.websitewelcome.com ([192.185.2.21])
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019
Subject: do you wish to meet me? My crisp mr. Chief) Let's limping small talk,

my Mister Sunshine.

I hope you can insidious chat;)

Presently I am looking for nice man.

I'm honourable Chick,
I will reply to You my photo:-)
Reply at olga_krasa@outlook.com
good bye