gemstones worth $3,281404 for cutting and polishing at KL GSIP GEMOLOGICAL LAB>
order date---27 September 2017

Trevor Fiegert

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE SELANGOR JUDICIARY, MALAYSIA
Notification and endorsement
That OLIVIA WILSON has to pay $35000 USD For Customs to release her merchandise

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@trevor welcome to AFI. Everything smells wrong with this. The phone number is wrong and a search shows this.
No results found for "KL GSIP GEMOLOGICAL LAB".

Re
That OLIVIA WILSON has to pay $35000 USD For Customs to release her merchandise = Ridiculous.

Can you supply the email of the scammer?

Gemconn

I wish to know if this is a scam
Purchase Invoice No2185967
KL GSIP GEMOLOGICAL LAB
customer:Ms. Olivia Wilson
city Adelaide South Australia
country Australia
phone (61) (0) 435-753792t
Hi Trevor, I too was scammed- apparently- due to me being given the same invoice number as you, from same company but dated 9 Oct 2017.--Plus, my lady said her business was selling gemstones, but was owed $60000 from "Olivia"- no surname, but was from Melbourne?, so now, I am wandering if these two ladies were scamming us both at the same time & obviously, working together?? The gemstones my "Nicole" purchased on that invoice was for USD1,232,829.33--& YES, needed money to pay customs duty. Would appreciate your reply/ thoughts on this- maybe an update since you originally posted??

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Split and moved.

O

Oliver

I've just had the same thing tried on me - same invoice number from KL GSIP GEMOLOGICAL LAB. $20,000 balance owing on USD$1,732,827.33

S

Steve Beck

My name is Steve (67-y-o pensioner) Me too. Same invoice number and exactly the same value, with a US$20000 balance owing for supposed polishing of gemstones
I met (foolishly) two totally different women on the same dating website, one on 31st December 2019, and the other exactly a day later. Both suggested leaving the site and talking privately via our emails. The moment we did this they both left the dating site. After a week of chatting, and the usual exchanging of pleasantries, they both left for Malaysia and this gem lab. One wanted money to pay the airline for her overweight charges, and the other wanted the US$20,000 previously stated. One, called Rose, was 66-y-o from Melbourne, the other called Cate, was a 58 y-o from Kelvin Grove, Brisbane. They both provided pictures of handsome women around the right ages, giving the usual romantic bullshit to suck you in. I'm afraid I was, the photos convinced me. Surely they wouldn't be of the women themselves, would they? They have Gmail addresses, and emails went back and forth between us. I should have smelled a rat when the home address Cate gave me was the only number in the street that didn't exist (thanks to Google maps), and her mobile phone numbers kept forwarding to some strange messaging service, and her website showed up as that Olivia from Adelaide. She showed me a pdf of her supposed catalogue, at the bottom of which in small print was the Olivia's details, with email address and mobile phone number. Now the rat was really on the nose. And still I believed her story.

Steve Beck

So then I found a facial recognition site, and turns out one of the girls had taken her photos from a Texan fashion bloggers site.

If you want further details (email addresses, etc.,) let me know. Thanks.