Olympic roof jumpers pass dope tests

Quark

Staff member
Yeah I think you automatically become a paralympian if you don't have fatal injuries in the regular roof jumping events. I mean is that fair? That's like 2 chances for the gold.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
@ spidey,

Do you see those guys jumping in the video that TF found? I've been out with an octopus that had more brains.
Interesting - some biologist friends say the Squid and Octopus in general have the largest brains of all invertebrates, so perhaps we shouldn't insult them by comparing them to scammers. As Kit Kat says, they do have the edge in intellect over them! :D

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
My apologies to any squids, octopii, or any other invertebrates who may have been offended by my post.

No apologies are offered to roof jumping cafe rat yahoo boyz.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Are there going to be roof jumping events at the winter Olympics in Vancouver or is roof jumping just a summer sport? I'd vote for roof jumping as a winter sport. Besides the substantial injuries there's always the possibility they could freeze up on the roof.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Winter Jumping coming soon to a roof near you.

Yes it is a winter sport as we can see, however true to the stupidity of scammers everywhere, this one is trying to land on his head, as his competitor's told him it would give him extra points.:rolleyes:

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
It has to be cement or hard-packed dirt. It's in the rules somewhere. You even get serious injuries jumping into snow? I thought roof jumping was about high roofs.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
The Scameroonian Jumpers.

The Scameroonian boi's want to join in the jumping now, but the honest businessmen will not let such scum on their roofs, so this intrepid scammer decided to use a pole. Happy landings scammer scum.:rolleyes:

Now don't forget to catch hold of an earth contact as you also touch one of those live wires on your way down.:rolleyes:

The Scameroonian boi's want to join in the jumping now, but the honest businessmen will not let such scum on their roofs, so this intrepid scammer decided to use a pole. Happy landings scammer scum.:rolleyes:

Now don't forget to catch hold of an earth contact as you also touch one of those live wires on your way down.:rolleyes:
Might have also been a reaction to Nigeria's bad cell reception..
"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?":p