Olympic roof jumpers pass dope tests

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Look at these boobs.
I'm sure he's referring to the athletes in the roof jumping events in Rio.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know Kat, he might be thinking about you.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Scammers are always thinking about me. ;)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe when they jump they could jump into the green pool.

Old post but I liked it. However to keep up to date bungee jumping is more exciting and ideal for the scammers. You can buy suitable lengths of polypropylene rope with a 250 kg breaking strain and even tasty flecked stuff. For a jump off a bridge say 80 metres high you would need about 40 metres of rope per leg. 250 kg should provide a safety margin because we can't have it snap at the bottom can we.
The benefits are enormous because not only do they get an adrenaline rush, they get a sense of acheivement as well as a feeling of detachment.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
This is great. I think this is a whole new direction...

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
"For a jump off a bridge say 80 metres high you would need about 40 metres of rope per leg."

Scammers are not very bright so we can advise them to have a good safety margin, say 90 metres of rope for an 80 meter bridge. :ROFLMAO:

I am reminded of my Avatar here for some reason Nanook. Whichever sport chosen the only way is down and hopefully, we hasten that.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Is this a new Olympic event or is this just "freestyle"?

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Still, seeing a scammer on the bobsled track without a sled would be an exciting event.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
4 of them attached together somehow would be even better.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see them going down that big ski jump thing without skis, headfirst.