Ninja
From omar hasan
Return-Path: <omar@gala.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Subject: I need help honesty
Reply-To: [mr.omarhasan@gala.net]
41.67.191.114 Netcom Africa Ltd n/a Nigeria

Dear Beloved,
I am Omar Hasan a merchant from Dubai,i am sick and i need your assistance to help me collect my deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations get back for more details.

Regards,
Omar Hasan

xmanhere

Ninja
From omar hasan
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011
Subject: Help me please
Reply-To: [mr.omarhasan@gala.net]
82.128.67.252 Reserved for future use Lagos Nigeria

Dear Beloved,
As you read this, I dont want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Omar Hasan a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared or anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity Organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan , they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Five million dollars $35,000,000,00 that I have with a financial Security Firm abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I have setaside 30% for your time and service. Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this mail.

May God bless you,
Omar Hasan

Princess

Ninja
From Mr Omar Hasan
Return-Path: <mr.omarhasan@shqiptar.eu>
Received: from 66.212.21.137, United States, Erie, Secured Private Network
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
Subject: Dear Beloved
Reply-To: [mr.omarhasan@w.cn]

Dear Beloved,

As you read this, I dont want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Omar Hasan a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared or anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity Organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan , they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Five million dollars $35,000,000,00 that I have with a financial Security Firm abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I have set aside 35% for your time and service. Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this mail.

Regards,
Omar Hasan

xmanhere

Ninja
Omar Hasan

From Mr Omar Hasan Fri Oct 21 03:17:48 2011
X-Apparently-To: via 66.94.238.175; Fri, 21 Oct 2011 03:18:23 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 211.29.132.190
Received-SPF: softfail (transitioning domain of gala.net does not designate 211.29.132.190 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: wjNICRYWLDuoB4E6GvZI3YIdi27WFic_Jw8JCu0auN6.Yae4
_VKlU0dva.580hNE1E8DKTA8iGqVYplvLQwSW2rcGHer0Erj83 6yzV4IL9wQ
gYOT4UARzT0KLVCk8hr4iohRKuulDrZqpfMDe_Bf1GAJrWAgr1 HzfFHgCISf
gYMEuNASW74qDHGYolSjpjBXGZKuJ5.iRLRUy_OVRHuM8._KyE eJ6c7EybFZ
CpqAoNpdyTDitfeCRWCAyy57KhjH0eTzMGky44cGvDKX4tNIJc oB_u0s.P4p
IUP5rsWN.4gv4JupM4YRr8igkMgVFkeARYg7DO8FkyoyFHQC2y MYXTErwGKP
H5URFX1LYWeb8nPwOoSNGZsHmeeY_GzZXDUc8fqOpp.H3ET8Ni fnb9M7KL8E
85WAqDi6TH_5cjj5oTZ890GdwGj4uIM673G1j8zD1HLi6oLSyD 2mqCeWofnd
NEdAXKakjSBSms4UVGaDSxKibj1WR8l6XyMC9F7qFLUYtJxH6O IMYqvOFBjv
jXfidC3t4_Uk7ybU4YPAcZ3urmCGfHt8AlgfPGtLgZWHxGda_p ZyPEVr3Fls
.xDJsT7V4i_h3oFyumV4rOL87rg.EjYDWIk6kPavHSfdI4Ws0V ur9gOdOpeh
RSMEjWMDMwCs_8HIQVSneo2fJcHjjCBw8ofBBJRm0RG6rSpVAr 5ENSdTfOj.
nyMdSV.o7qJey3KPd_vSPxd3U9xZN.ESxc8PyV.D3LzvkF1Dtm Ex6rfXUXnS
d91LTGGto3.NkzqT5N45hRerCtEVilR5caRcvWwDYirORqoMkz P73LJXShgO
t4zC8.wE3EoiKM7eiB_T_G7gFEqt3wZuW7L4pHALE.jK8gePOR 4nQ6eF_vLr
ph8bcnCVnU3IPyHH0P4_phLrjFlBJC82Wqq1nDpKCVyKFYwiMH .loC.dbrch
BxhOtxpNMKU7E1Uc7pyfpx7yKe._uCIYiR808GjWqF_qSBB0yp vg5R69VhSz
TRUhFPOW35yUtLCRk4ndxw.SqwQZUdai6lqwE0pSYLKXCM6h2F Io4Vu8J_1j
QL6xmWct4vcpmbGQgmQ1l0V7dnrJBQgG7j.ufIBlh_AXq5qjHp Ka9HdtWyKc
LhwiUa4e6JoBU2YunstI47rX6nQV.CzSpiaCMg2_vqxiEtQdQm iAYbS4dEXX
wyQi_kt61fKRkIMbXoZsM8Y4WqVJWBGaoxLUF6HrF4hE_6MZ2d upQduM_g--
X-Originating-IP: [211.29.132.190]
Authentication-Results: mta184.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=gala.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gala.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail09.syd.optusnet.com.au) (211.29.132.190)
by mta184.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 21 Oct 2011 03:18:15 -0700
Received: from localhost.localdomain (webmail15.syd.optusnet.com.au [211.29.132.102])
by mail09.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id p9LAHm7h013044;
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:17:48 +1100
Message-Id: <201110211017.p9LAHm7h013044@mail09.syd.optusnet.c om.au>
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.420 (Entity 5.420)
Received: from rs19808.rapidspeeds.com ([46.182.120.192]) by
webmail15.syd.optusnet.com.au with http
(user=michael.nasr@optusnet.com.au); Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:17:48 +1100
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:17:48 +1100
Subject: I need help
Reply-To: omarhasan00@hotmail.co.uk
Content-Length: 1672

46.182.120.192 RapidSpeeds Servers Ltd n/a Netherlands
211.29.132.102 OPTUS INTERNET - RETAIL Greenwich Australia
127.0.0.1 n/a n/a n/a
211.29.132.190OPTUS INTERNET - RETAIL Greenwich Australia
66.94.238.175 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States
Dear Beloved,
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Five million dollars $35,000,000,00 that I have with a financial Security Firm abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I have set aside 35% for your time and service. Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this mail.

Regards,
Omar Hasan

Wonderwoman

Samurai
Mr Omar Hasan <aeolg@aol.com>

X-Originating-IP: [211.29.132.187]
City Chatswood
State or Region New South Wales
Country Australia
ISP Optus Internet - Retail.
Latitude & Longitude -33.795617 151.185329 MapG MapV
Domain OPTUSNET.COM.AU

Received: from cradley.heathfield.sandwell.sch.uk ([81.145.129.116])
City Lancaster
State or Region England
Country United Kingdom
ISP BT Public Internet Service.
Latitude & Longitude 54.049586 -2.798432 MapG MapV
Domain BT.COM

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:47:12 +1100
Subject: Help..
Reply-To: <omarhasan00@hotmail.co.uk.>

SAME TEXT,

Australia, United Kingdom and Dubai ????

Maya

IP address 5.6.1.206 - E-plus Mobilfunk GmbH - n/a - Germany
Return-Path: <dapchua@singnet.com.sg>
Subject: Dear Beloved
Message-ID: <1364646640.5156daf097e05@eel.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Reply-To: <mr-omarhasan@dgoh.org>

Dear Beloved,

Regards,
Omar Hasan

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 196.46.245.57 - NIGERIA - Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: info@zjlib.cn

Reply-To: omar.hasan02@yahoo.cn
Subject: Please reply me urgent
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013

Dear Beloved,

As you read this mail, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Omar Hasan a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared of anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity Organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan , they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

May God bless you,
Omar Hasan

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@orhan welcome to AFI Your posts have been moved until we check this out please be patient with us thank you.

If you have lost money then a crime has been committed (Fraud)
You can report it to your national cybercrime unit please have copies of the emails etc to hand over to them.
The contact details are here.

MAILING ADDRESS

Dikmen cad. No:11 06100 Çankaya, Ankara, TURKEY
disiliskilerdb@egm.gov.tr
TELEPHONE FAX
+ 90 312 412 31 10-12
+ 90 312 466 90 22

https://www.egm.gov.tr/Sayfalar/default.aspx

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
My pleasure . You can either make a copy or give them the link to this thread.
The relevant section of their law regarding cybercrime in your case are probably =
Code 142-E and Code 158-F
This may help. I hope so. Thank you.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@orhan. I have moved the copy of the document to a more secure area for your safety as it contains your personal details.

We have a copy for our records now thank you. Please do not post your personal details in public on any website as scammers and spammers surf the internet looking for such details to scam you with.

If you need to contact us with personal details you can use the private message system (conversations) and then things will remain confidential.

The document is of course fake and is part of the scam to trick you.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Yes he really is an imposter. There are many programs on the internet that can be used to make quite good fake documents and ID cards.

These scammers are experienced at cheating people and have many tricks to convince people that their scam is ok . They are scams though and are untrue.

Merhaba Bu bir aldatmaca olduğunu. Onlar sizden para çalmak için çalışıyoruz. Onları size dolandırıcı izin vermeyin.

orhan

yeterince adil
Ona para göndermek vermedi
şanslıyım

Ben Türk
Ben İngilizce bilmiyorum

teşekkürler GOOGLE Çeviri :)

orhan

I am grateful to you
thankyou
de master yoda
thank you miyuki

my whatsap xxxx Admin edit Personal details removed for posters safety. DMY.

Last edited:

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <hassanomar266@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.125)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018
Reply-To: Omar Hassan <hassanomar266@yahoo.com>
Subject: Charity Donation

Dearest,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Omar Hasan a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E and i had to locate your e-mail address from a business directory on the Internet.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Five million dollars $35,000,000,00 that I have with a bank abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I have set aside 30% for your time and service. Please reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this mail.

May Allah bless you,
Omar Hassan.