AGBOKOU STREET,COTONOU
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU, COTONOU.
ATM CARD DELIVERY DEPERTMENT
WWW.ATMCARDSERVICE@GMAIL.COM
Telephone Number,(+229)9996_4659
SERVICE, MONDAT-SARTUDAY
TIME 8AM : 18 PM

Attenctin Dear lucky Customer !!!,

You are welcome to desk of Mr Pamela Joseph Foreign director of ATM CARD delivery ,

Your ATM CARD worth sum of($15.5 Milliom) was registered under our custody Dhl Courier Company with registration code of ( DCJKT00678G). It is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM Master Card Number: 5359 2029 1225 3729 have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is 15.500,000 USD (fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand, USD Only) You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $15,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can make withdrawal at any ATM locate Center of your choice around the world. However what we required from you is bellow information and your mailing address information where you want your ATM card to be delivered.

Contact with your delivery information such as,
(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Your Country:
(3)Your Phone Number:
(4)YourAddress:
(5)Your City:
(6)Your Age:
(7)Your Sex:
(8)Your ID Copy:

Do contact her using the address below;
Mrs. pamela joseph, E-mail (www.atmcardservice@gmail.com)
Telephone Number, (+229)9996_4659

Now your new Payment, US Government Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Federal Reserve Bank Telex Confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your ATM Card with our Delivery Department within the next 48hrs.

The united nation Organization has paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee only.Please indicate the registration Number and ask her how much is their Security fee, so that you can pay it.

Thanks and God bless you.
Sincerely,
Mrs Pamela Joseph,
Dispatch Officer
DHL Parcel Service
Quickly get back to me for more advice.
Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <officmanger78@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic317-29.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.84)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019
Reply-To: "Mrs. PAMELA JOSEPH" <mrs.pamelajoseph30@aol.com>
Subject: Attention:Please,

DHL Delivery Company Schenectady, NY
161 Enterprise RdJohnstown, NY 12095
United State Of America
Date 26/2/19.

Merry Christmas to you & your Family.

is to remind you that tomorrow is 26th fedruary and also the deadline set by the Government for confiscation of your payment as abandoned payment, think twice my dear, think of Having a good live with your family this 2019, it all need capital to start on, so do not lose this opportunity my dear, if the USA Treasury Department confiscate your payment, it will be shared within the Government and the organization, while you stay empty upon all you have encountered with fraudster , let me know how much you will be able to raise, so that I will assist you in other to have a good living this new year.

Best Regard
Mrs. PAMELA JOSEPH
(Coordinator/ Funds Claiming Department).
Copyright©2019 Network Online Program Global Awards.

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <jan@gcn.ua>
Received: from (EHLO mail.gcn.ua) (91.192.136.8)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019
Subject: Attention and Greetings dear beneficiary;
Reply-To: mrs.pamelajoseph30@aol.com

United State Of America
Date 5/5/19.

HAPPY THURSDAY to you & your Famil
is to remind you that tomorrow is25th fedruary and also the deadline set by the Government for confiscation of your payment as abandoned payment, think twice my dear, think of Having a good live with your family this 2019, it all need capital to start on, so do not lose this opportunity my dear, if the USA Treasury Department confiscate your payment, it will be shared within the Government and the organization, while you stay empty upon all you have encountered with fraudster , let me know how much you will be able to raise, so that I will assist you in other to have a good living this new year.

Best Regard
mrs.pamelajoseph30@aol.com
Copyright©2019 Network Online Program Global Award

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <diamondbankplc67@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it1-f176.google.com) (209.85.166.176)
Reply-To: mrs.pamelajoseph43@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019
Subject: Good Day dear,

United State Of America
Date 28/2/19.

Good Day dear,

Is to remind you that tomorrow is 4th of June and also the deadline set by the Government for confiscation of your payment as abandoned payment, think twice my dear, think of Having a good live with your family this 2019, it all need capital to start on, so do not lose this opportunity my dear, if the USA Treasury Department confiscate your payment, it will be shared within the Government and the organization, while you stay empty upon all you have encountered with fraudster , let me know how much you will be able to raise, so that I will assist you in other to have a good living this year,Noted that you will send as from $50 to up and you can accept to send it through iTunes gift card, Noted that God have already blessed you with this chance,

Best Regard
Mrs. PAMELA JOSEPH ,
Contact Email/ mrs.pamelajoseph43@gmail.com
Tell Phone /(909) 359-2850
Copyright ©2019 Network Online Program Global Awards.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dhldelivercompny321@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qk1-f195.google.com) (209.85.222.195)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Subject: my name is Mrs. Pamela Joseph please are you with me right now

the only thing you need to do is to Recover your File which will cost you only $50 usd only, for the sake of what you have undergone with Fraudster , i will like to show my uttermost by supporting you with some part of the fee, let me know if you can be able to get at-least $50 usd only and i will see what to do in my capacity to Complete the balance .

Best Regard
Mrs. Pamela Joseph
Copyright©2019 Network Online Program Global Awards

this is the package for you https://antifraudintl.org/threads/trunk-box-full-of-money.538/post-362771

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <douglasshulman25@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-vk1-f196.google.com) (209.85.221.196)
Reply-To: mrs.pamelajoseph90@seznam.cz
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019
Subject: DHL Delivery Company Schenectady, NY 161 Enterprise RdJohnstown, NY 12095 United State Of America

United State Of America
Date 6/9/2019.

HAPPY SEPTEMBER to you & your FamilY is to remind you that tomorrow is6th SEPTEMBER and also the deadline set by the Government for confiscation of your payment as abandoned payment, think twice my dear, think of Having a good live with your family this 2019, it all need capital to start on, so do not lose this opportunity my dear, if the USA Treasury Department confiscate your payment, it will be shared within the Government and the organization, while you stay empty upon all you have encountered with fraudster , let me know how much you will be able to raise, so that I will assist you in other to have a good living this new year.

Best Regard
mrs.pamelajoseph90@seznam.cz(Coordinator/ Funds Claiming Department).

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <westernunionun66@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.pamelajoseph30@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019
Subject: Attention;

United State Of America
Date 15/10/2019.

HAPPY OCTOBER to you & your FamilY
is to remind you that tomorrow is 18th OCTOBER and also the deadline set by the Government for confiscation of your payment as abandoned payment, think twice my dear, think of Having a good live with your family this 2019, it all need capital to start on, so do not lose this opportunity my dear, if the USA Treasury Department confiscate your payment, it will be shared within the Government and the organization, while you stay empty upon all you have encountered with fraudster , let me know how much you will be able to raise, so that I will assist you in other to have a good living this new year.

Best Regard
mrs.pamelajoseph30@gmail.com

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <make.eze@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019
Reply-To: mrs.pamelajoseph90@seznam.cz
Subject: DHL Delivery Company Schenectady, NY 161 Enterprise RdJohnstown, NY 12095 United State Of America Date 16/11/2019.

United State Of America
Date 16/11/2019.

HAPPY NOVEBER to you & your FamilY
is to remind you that tomorrow is17th NOVEBER and also the deadline set by the Government for the confiscation of your payment as abandoned payment, think twice my dear, think of Having a good life with your family this 2019, it all need capital to start on, so do not lose this opportunity my dear, if the USA Treasury Department confiscate your payment, it will be shared within the Government and the organization, while you stay empty upon all you have encountered with fraudster, let me the know-how much you will be able to raise so that I will assist you in other to have a good living this new year.

Best Regard
mrs.pamelajoseph90@seznam.cz (Coordinator/ Funds Claiming Department).

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ezeego716@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Reply-To: mrs.pamelajoseph600@seznam.cz
Subject: DHL Delivery Company Schenectady, NY 161 Enterprise RdJohnstown, NY 12095 United State Of America Date 2/12/2019.

United State Of America
Date 2/12/2019.

HAPPY December to you & your FamilY
is to remind you that tomorrow is3th DECEMBER and also the deadline set by the Government for the confiscation of your payment as abandoned payment, think twice my dear, think of Having a good life with your family this 2019, it all need capital to start on, so do not lose this opportunity my dear, if the USA Treasury Department confiscate your payment, it will be shared within the Government and the organization, while you stay

empty upon all you have encountered with fraudster, let me the know-how much you will be able to raise so that I will assist you in other to have a good living this new year.

Best Regard
mrs.pamelajoseph600@seznam.cz (Coordinator/ Funds Claiming Department).