Pastor Maxwell, Voice of God Ministry

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: hespeakson1@aol.com
Received: from sonic309-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([66.163.184.146])
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019
Subject: WITHIN THREE MONTHS FROM NOW.

Beloved,

Honestly i do not know who you are, but While i was praying, the Lord revealed everything about you to me that you are among the few HE has chosen to bless in this second half of 2019. Remember, Amos 3;7 declares "Surely the Lord God will do nothing but He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets"

He said within three months from now you will receive supernatural breakthrough once you say this simple prayer of salvation and mean it, "LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU TODAY, I AM A SINNER, I CANNOT HELP MYSELF, FORGIVE MY SINS, I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT YOU DIED FOR ME AND ROSE BY GOD. TODAY, I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR.DELIVER ME FROM SIN AND SATAN TO SERVE THE LIVING GOD. THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN".

HE said once you testify of the first breakthrough no matter how little it may be, it will come bigger once you testify. Remember, the criteria for bigger blessing is testify, you can send your testimonies to vogm18@gmail.com if you refuse to send the testimony, you close your heaven for blessings for 2019, so no matter how small you receive it, do not fail to testify if you must get more. I only delivered a message to you as am led. God bless you.

Pastor Maxwell.