Patricio Alan Luciano

date: Nov 2, 2020, 2:27 PM
subject: Better Stick To My Words
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello

I advise you to take this message seriously, if you value your life, since this is not a hoax. I've been thinking for a long time whether.

It's worth sending this message to you and deciding that after all you still have the right to know.

I'll try to be short. I received an order to kill you, because your activity causes trouble to a particular person.

I studied you for quite a time and made a decision to give you a chance, despite the specifics of my job, the business rules of which do not allow me to do this.

As this will kill my reputation (more 12 years of perfect order executions)in certain circles. But i decided to break a rule since this is my last order (at least I do hope so).

In general, let's Break it down. I want you to pay the amount of 2 Btc. I accept Btc. Information how to forward you can find on Google. Here are my payment details:

ad2472cd-3e00-41e8-9e87-587c62138da7

When I will receive funds I'll send you the name of the man order came from, as well as all the evidence I have. You will be able to use them with the police.

I would not suggest you to call the police, because you have a little time (2 days) and the police simply will not have time to investigate.

Answering this letter does not make sense; I use a one-time mailbox, because I really do care about my anonymity. I'll contact you as soon as I’ll get funds.

I really regret that you became my prey.

---

date: Nov 5, 2020, 11:35 AM
subject: Re: Better Stick To My Words

Dear,

Listen real good and get back to me because you have 48 hours to comply with me only if you fail to meet my demand you become my prey because this is one time paid action.

It is recommended that you shouldn't report to any police because i'm in control of the situation and your activities. All I want is the sum of 29,000$ worth of bitcoin to be transferred within 48 hours and send me a copy of payment.

My payment details bitcoin ad2472cd-3e00-41e8-9e87-587c62138da7

We will set our first meeting, after you have made the payment to the account, I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish to),. You don't need my phone contact for now till I am assured you are ready to comply good that try to cheat or play smart stick to my words.

---

date: Nov 6, 2020, 7:00 PM

Dear,

I hope you understood all that I have said to you .

I received a call from my employer today by 4am this morning wanting to know why you haven't being killed after been paid the sum of 10,000$ wanting you to be killed becoming a betrayal in this deal I want you to pay me the sum of 29,000$ 2 bitcoin to terminate contract and This would be my last email and you have 48 hours to make payment.

I have followed you up since today and if you try to run away from your entire family is being mired.

Pay me off and own your peace.

Nothing personal if I don't receive such fund I must execute my work.

date: Nov 8, 2020, 7:03 PM

Dear

I have given you 48hours to pay me off to terminate my contract and desist from such act haven’t being in this assassination I have received a call from my employer

My employer would be on tour and am giving you another grace to make pay within another 48hours to pay me off advancement payment is allowed within time range expected to receive my funds viable to my bitcoin

If I can receive the sum of 5,000$ from you within the scheduled date given to you I shall disclose my contact to you to meet you either in your house or work place

It is recommended you shouldn’t report to police and during the course of making plans to meet after receiving the said fund from you I shall disclose all important evidence to report to police and get him apprehended

While I wait for your feedback

---

date: Nov 9, 2020, 7:16 PM

Hey,

I received your email you making jerk of your self.
Listen real good your Time has elapsed and I will move on making sure I execute you

I contacted your brother telling about my plot to eliminate your life and your brother is mired only when I don't find you because this is a paid and a one time action from my employer after being before he embark on a journey to London as he said and giving unpleasant excuse to receive two times of he paid me telling to pay me the sum of 29,000$ and am I'm in possession of receiving the sum of 5,000$ to be transferred to my bit coin.

You have another 24hours to Make my payment and this would be the last chance if you try to escape I unleash my menace on your brother.

If you don't know or do not understand how to Make payment search for someone who will visit any nearest bank close to you to purchase bit coin with my address I have sent you in my most previous email message .

Is up to you to determine your life now or death as is been incurred in your hand good bye and rest in peace in advancement . am expected to receive the payment before tomorrow comes to an end bye for now.