Peace Elem

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From: 154.124.204.189, Senegal, Dakar, Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Return-Path: <khanhnn@mailinh.vn>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019
Reply-To: Peace Elem <peaceelem@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1056189682.1718879.1560750273596.JavaMail.zimbra@mailinh.vn>
Subject: Hello

I'm contacting you with hope for friendship. If you don't mind i will like you to write me back so that we can know more about each other. You can reach me at: peaceelem@gmail.com

Spidey

Ninja
Photos at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/peace-elem.130730/

Return-Path: <peaceelem@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f177.google.com) (209.85.167.177)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019

Hello dear.

How are you? I hope you are fine? I am excited to hear from you today. I am Peace Elem, from South Sudan. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am a 27 year old girl, about 5'10" tall.

My Late father Dr. Elem Amani was a successful businessman before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I am presently living as a refugee. Dear I want to know more about you; your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I have attached my pictures. In my next mail I will explain better. Waiting your reply soonest.

Yours Peace.