From Peter Douglas
Return-Path: <a17@chika6.website>
Subject: Cani i trust you?
To: Recipients <a17@chika6.website>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016
Reply-To: <peterdougklas11@gmail.com>
Return-Path: a17@chika6.website

Dear Beneficiary

I am Peter Douglas Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are rounding up for the last Quater of the auditing, all abandom Consignment in US Airports are being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more that $6M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of my 30%. do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Please strictly reply to my private email; peterdougklas11@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
I have the same box. ;)

Reply-To: perterdouglas1111@gmail.com

Please strictly reply to my private email; perterdouglas1111@gmail.com

D

Duane Otto

Peter Douglas a1@dfre2.website.tk via ekwe19.onmicrosoft.com

Dear Beneficiary

I am Peter Douglas Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are rounding up for the last Quater of the auditing, all abandom Consignment in US Airports are being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more that $6M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of my 30%. do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Please strictly reply to my private email; perterdouglas2@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

Z

Zork lol

I've received exactly the same email just today.
I decided to reply :D

Dear Peter Douglas
Thank you for your recent email from the United Nations Office in America but as a WORLD GOVERNMENT AGENCY I'm absolutely amazed that they use GMAIL as a correspondence address. Also since when has a GOVERNMENT AGENCY required a 30% share ??
Anyway my name is Zork and I'm from the planet " you've been reported.com "

Thank you for your time hope you have a wonderful day
Take care and god bless

Zork

Xx

Ps... learn to spell and how to the English language properly ;)

Sorry but I'm still laughing at the statement " the shipper abandoned it and ran away " :LOL::LOL::LOL::cry::cry::cry::LOL::LOL::LOL:

S

SSS

Dear Beneficiary

Please strictly reply to my private email; perterdougla3@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

dzainey

Date: 27 September 2016 at 21:29:09 MYT
To: xxxx
Subject: RECONFIRMATION

Hello
Like I told you in my first mail, I am Peter Douglas, Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA, with Head Office in JFK New York, we moves from one Airport to another for inspections of abandoned and intercepted Consignments/Luggage under United Nations Control, in my course of duty I Discovered a consignment Box with Registered Numbers: UN/UK/GVN012035875/16containing Cash in US Dollars with your name tagged on it. All I need from you is your full assurance on my share of the fund because as soon as I finish with the arrangement, i will be flying to your nearest airport with the Consignment package by myself to avoid any hindrance on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed.

A lot of attempt has been made to divert the said box by impostors but nobody has any legal right to have possession of the box except you, because all the legal document must be sign by you and return to the UN Authority indicating that the boxes has been delivered to the rightful owner, all the legal documents are attached to the box, which made it possible to pass any Airport without problem, because it is impossible for the authority in any Airport to scan it. Call me on this Cell Number 404 884 7173. Please all our communication on phone should be brief because i don't want any of my colleague or the Authority to suspect me, as you know that i am still in active service. Though, i know that we don't supposed to do this, we supposed to declare the content of the boxes officially to the Authority and return the money to UN Office. but due to my financial situation now, i have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

I can not make the trip today because I will visit Three(3) offices to present your Documents for approval to avoid any mistake, Meanwhile, You have to Reconfirm YOUR FULL NAME, DELIVERY ADDRESS, OCCUPATION FOR ME TO CROSSCHECK WITH WHAT WE HAVE HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON, THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOU, WHERE I WILL LAND WITH THE BOX, AND A WRITTEN GUARANTEE OF MY SHARE OF THE TOTAL FUND IN THE BOX UPON MY ARRIVAL.

Finally i was told that the Non Inspection will cost me about $3,200 and I have already made the money available to avoid any delay, I will commence with the legal process and payment of Non Inspection Fee for the release of the consignment box. Hopefully I will finalize every arrangement before 12Noon on Tomorrow 28th September, have full possession of the box and board a flight with the box to meet with you at Your airport or Your address for delivery.

A brief introduction about myself: I am NOT an American but a born South African and a British citizen, with wife and 3 children, my family is residing in London UK, find attached my official Identity Card for you to identify me on my arrival/ delivery.

Please, i don't want to deal with any other person or party on this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with UN.

As soon as i conclude all arrangement Tomorrow 28th, I will send my flight schedule before my departure.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Mr. Peter Douglas
+1 404 884 7173

dzainey

Date: 26 September 2016 at 18:01:19 MYT
To: Recipients <aq4p@kitecu.me>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?
Reply-To: <peterdouglas361@gmail.com>

For Your Prompt Attention.
I am Peter Douglas, United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are conducting Second phase audition, all abandoned Consignment in USA Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the box will contain more that $6M and the consignment is left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) Effective capacity: 680 L)Approximately.

The details of the consignment includes your name, the official document from United Nations office in London all are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION and want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide Your Name, Phone Number and Full Address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential, I can get everything concluded within 24 - 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the box and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the box to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deliver the consignment by myself to avoid any more trouble. But the sharing formula will be 70% for you and 30% for me, you have to assure me of my 30%. Do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Please reply to my personal email address only: peterdouglas361@gmail.com
Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

dzainey

Date: 29 September 2016 at 00:16:28 MYT
To: xxx
Subject: THIS IS URGENT PLEASE CALL ME

Hello xxxx
Congratulations, it was a success as i have finally secured the release of your consignment (SEALED FUND) after a long talk with the airport vault authorities this morning. I have also paid for Non Inspection fees of $2,888 on your behalf (find attached the receipt) which was the main reason the former Diplomat abandoned the Consignment because he did NOT have United Nations Diplomatic license that will give him the power to pay for the fee. After my payment of the fee($2,888) and a receipt was issued to me, I went to the Storage Office and presented the Receipt in order for them to have the box released to me BUT TO MY GREATEST SHOCK AND SURPRISE I was told by the Storage Officer that the Consignment has been accumulating Security Charges to the amount of $1,772 as of today and required me to pay the charges before the Consignment box will be released to me, I did not know that they will be counting daily Security Charges on the consignment, after paying for the Non Inspection fee ($2,888) and other VAT, I have about $900 left with me. They insisted that I must go in person to the concern office to pay the $1,772 and obtain a receipt of payment. With the receipt of payment, all government agency will recognize the luggage as genuine and legitimate having received Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport satisfactory examination.

As matter of urgency PLEASE HELP by sending $872 only to the Agent Name as below to enable me complete the money with this $900 to pay to them for the Security Charges and proceed immediately with the luggage to meet you for delivery.

Receiver's Name: CANDICE SMITH
Address: 6000 N TERMINAL PKWY, ATLANTA GA. 30320 USA
Amount to send: $872

Send the money via MoneyGram only and email me the pick-up information as soon as possible to enable me proceed and finish.

I will depart Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport immediately with the consignment to Kuala Lumpur International Airport immediately I receive the $872 from you and pay for the Storage Charges, because this will be the most reliable transaction you have gotten in this whole delivery process and that is the more reason i have decided to transport the consignment by myself to you for us to share the funds as agreed by both side. Note I will be at your disposal in case you prefer to meet /pick me up in Kuala Lumpur International Airport upon my arrival.

I have pleaded with my colleague to help me use his card to pay a one way ticket for me to pay him back when I returned back to Atlanta which he has agreed but I did not tell him anything about our transaction.

Please do hire a Counting Machine and keep because we have to count all the money and share it as agreed to avoid cheating from any side.

See Attached copy of the non inspection payment Receipt, also I attached a security X-ray scan of the box during my personal examination which nobody is aware of including the Authorities here, although I am not supposed by my oath of duty to send it to you but in my effort to create TRUST and TRANSPARENCY I did hence in NO CONDITION will you disclose the x-ray photo to any third party because non of my team or agency here knows the real content of the consignment.

Please call me immediately you receive this mail 404 884 7173 while I await the MoneyGram pick up information of the $872 from you.

Regards,
Mr. Peter Douglas
Inspection Officer
+1-404-884-7173

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 4:27 AM, xxxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Peter

Here is my details :

xxxxxx
I'm from Malaysia.
Nearest airport is Kuala Lumpur International Airport,Malaysia.

If all the details match your record then we will meet at the KLIA airport soon and your share will be given to you when I receive the consignment.that is my promise after I have sign all the document.

Thrust worthy,
xxxxx

On 27 Sep 2016, at 21:29, Peter Douglas <dip.pdouglas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello
Like I told you in my first mail, I am Peter Douglas, Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA, with Head Office in JFK New York, we moves from one Airport to another for inspections of abandoned and intercepted Consignments/Luggage under United Nations Control, in my course of duty I Discovered a consignment Box with Registered Numbers: UN/UK/GVN012035875/16 containing Cash in US Dollars with your name tagged on it. All I need from you is your full assurance on my share of the fund because as soon as I finish with the arrangement, i will be flying to your nearest airport with the Consignment package by myself to avoid any hindrance on transit till I get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed.

A lot of attempt has been made to divert the said box by impostors but nobody has any legal right to have possession of the box except you, because all the legal document must be sign by you and return to the UN Authority indicating that the boxes has been delivered to the rightful owner, all the legal documents are attached to the box, which made it possible to pass any Airport without problem, because it is impossible for the authority in any Airport to scan it. Call me on this Cell Number 404 884 7173. Please all our communication on phone should be brief because i don't want any of my colleague or the Authority to suspect me, as you know that i am still in active service. Though, i know that we don't supposed to do this, we supposed to declare the content of the boxes officially to the Authority and return the money to UN Office. but due to my financial situation now, i have no other option than to do it to save my future and the future of my family.

I can not make the trip today because I will visit Three(3) offices to present your Documents for approval to avoid any mistake, Meanwhile, You have to Reconfirm YOUR FULL NAME, DELIVERY ADDRESS, OCCUPATION FOR ME TO CROSSCHECK WITH WHAT WE HAVE HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON, THE NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOU, WHERE I WILL LAND WITH THE BOX, AND A WRITTEN GUARANTEE OF MY SHARE OF THE TOTAL FUND IN THE BOX UPON MY ARRIVAL.

Finally i was told that the Non Inspection will cost me about $3,200 and I have already made the money available to avoid any delay, I will commence with the legal process and payment of Non Inspection Fee for the release of the consignment box. Hopefully I will finalize every arrangement before 12Noon on Tomorrow 28th September, have full possession of the box and board a flight with the box to meet with you at Your airport or Your address for delivery.

A brief introduction about myself: I am NOT an American but a born South African and a British citizen, with wife and 3 children, my family is residing in London UK, find attached my official Identity Card for you to identify me on my arrival/ delivery.

Please, i don't want to deal with any other person or party on this transaction because I have to protect my legitimate service with UN.

As soon as i conclude all arrangement Tomorrow 28th, I will send my flight schedule before my departure.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Mr. Peter Douglas
+1 404 884 7173

T

Teena Lambert

I have received the same bullshit email from peter Douglas. Call the airport to ask if this person works there, and are there even have a dept with that name. Airport employee told me about the scam.

So crazy.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Latvia, Riga, Virtual Servers

Return-Path: a9@myesacenx22.com
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU
To: Recipients <a9@myesacenx22.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016
Reply-To: <perterdougla3@gmail.com>
Return-Path: a9@myesacenx22.com

Dear Beneficiary

Please strictly reply to my private email; perterdougla3@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <ac3@deaoine.one>
Received: from IP-11-26.dataclub.biz (185.29.11.26) by AM3PR07MB0549.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?
To: Recipients <ac3@deaoine.one>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016
Reply-To: <dip.pdouglas77@gmail.com>
Return-Path: ac3@deaoine.one

For Your Prompt Attention.
I am Peter Douglas, United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are conducting Second phase audition, all abandoned Consignment in USA Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the box will contain more that $6M and the consignment is left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 242LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) Effective capacity: 680 L)Approximately.

The details of the consignment includes your name, the official document from United Nations office in London all are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION and want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide Your Name, Phone Number and Full Address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential, I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the box and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the box to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deliver the consignment by myself to avoid any more trouble. But the sharing formula will be 70% for you and 30% for me, you have to assure me of my 30%. Do respond to me if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Please reply to my personal email address only: dip.pdouglas77@gmail.com
Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Latvia, Riga, Dataclub Nl

Return-Path: <pp2@trsiure.club>
Subject: ABOUT YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX ...
To: Recipients <pp2@trsiure.club>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 1
Reply-To: <dip.peterdouglas55@gmail.com>
Return-Path: pp2@trsiure.club

All communication must be held extremely confidential, I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the box and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

Please reply to my personal email address only: dip.peterdouglas55@gmail.com

Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <a159@officefiles.info>
To: Recipients <a159@officefiles.info>
Reply-To: <perterdouglas022@gmail.com>
Subject: CAN I TRSUT YOU

Please strictly reply to my private email; perterdouglas022@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Italy Milan Telecom Italia S.p.a.

Return-Path: test@andrevillemont.com
Reply-To: nckbnklss@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: For your prompt attention.
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017

For your prompt attention.
I am Peter Douglas, United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA. We are conducting second phase audition, all abandoned Consignment in USA Airports are being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the box will contain more that $6M and the consignment is left in storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of about 162LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) Effective capacity: 680 L)Approximately.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION and want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide Your Name, Phone Number and Full Address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential, I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the box and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

Please reply to my personal email address only inspectorped@gmail.com

Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Message-Id: <201705290841.v4T8fRPu001231@plutao.lusodigital.net>
Reply-To: <nckbnklss@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: For your prompt attention
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017

For your prompt attention.

I am Peter Douglas, United Nations Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta GA.

We are conducting second phase audition of all abandoned Consignment in the USA airports that have been transferred to our facility for inspection and confiscation. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned luggage on your name which was transferred to our facility in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and when scanned it, it revealed a substantial but undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly entered by the consignee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

Based on my assumption, the box will contain more that $6M and the consignment is left in storage house till today through a Courier dispatch service. The Consignment is a metal box with weight of 162LBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) Effective capacity: 680 L) approximately. The details of the consignment includes your name, the official document from United Nations office in London all are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office release the Consignment and arrange for its delivery to you. If you will accept my condition, I will want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit. Hence you will provide.

1] Your full name:
2] Mobile phone number:
3] Direct complete home address:
4] Name of airport nearest to you:

These information is required for effectively vetting of consignment details and subsequent arrangement of deliver to your location.

Imperatively, all corresponding communication must be held extremely confidential as I will be using my official position to advance the delivery. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48hrs of your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. To do so, you must here and in your reply agree to give me 30% of the amount contained in the box. You must give me assurance that you will abide by this condition to give me 30% of the total sum contained in the consignment for me to proceed with the delivery.

I oblige to pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the box to be moved out of this Airport to your address provided that your support is assured. For security reasons, I will personally handle the shipment to your address so as to avoid any more troubles and to be sure that the consignment is delivered.

The sharing formula will be as indicated above -- that is, 70% for you and 30% for me.

Promptly respond to this E-mail if my mail if you are interested and willing to conclude and receive the funds. Direct your reply to my personal E-mail address for ONLY. inspectorped@gmail.com

Regards,
Peter Douglas
INSPECTION OFFICER

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
The same format.
Return-Path: <ddd16@rxx2.ga>
To: Recipients <ddd16@rxx2.ga>
Reply-To: peterdouglas0101@outlook.com
Return-Path: ddd16@rxx2.ga