Peter George

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <petergeorge374@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-oi1-f196.google.com) (209.85.167.196)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Subject: HELLO

Dear friend

How are you today? I think a lot of time has passed since our last communication. In any case, I will contact you again in connection with our previous transaction, which was not successful with you. Unfortunately, your partnership with me could not complete the transfer of funds. I do not know, maybe because of the strong pressure you have to endure your interest in the deal.

In any case, I am pleased to inform you about my success in obtaining funds transferred under the new partner from Venezuela. I am currently in Venezuela for investment. However, I did not forget my previous efforts and tried to help me with the transfer of the fund, despite the fact that we could not come to a concrete conclusion. Thanks to my efforts to help me, my new partner and I decided to compensate you for € 850,000.00 so that you can enjoy joy and happiness with us.

I left your compensation visa with my secretary to help me send her. Now contact my secretary in Togo, her name is Ms. Matinda Klak and her email address: (matkak421@gmail.com). Tell her to send you a Visa ATM card worth $ 850,000.00. Currently I am very busy in Venezuela because of the investment projects that I and the new partner have. Quickly contact Ms. Matinda Klak, tell her where to send her compensation visa. A card will be sent to you immediately. I wish you good luck in all your endeavors.

Best wishes
Peter George