Peter Mauro, Jeffery & Schulman Law Office

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <chimdiroger@gmail.com>
From: "Jeffery & Schulman Law Office" <petermauro38@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021
Subject: Please Reply immediately

Hello,

Hope this email finds you in good health?

I sent you an email before about an inheritance without hearing from you. Let me reintroduce my email again to you and please reply immediately.
My name is Mr. Peter Mauro the principal attorney at Jeffery & Schulman Law Office based in Canada. I am contacting you because of my deceased client who died leaving some funds with a bank in Europe in the sum of 9,850,000 USD. I want to announce to you as an heir/beneficiary to the fund since both of you are bearing a similar surname.
You don't have to worry, this transaction will be done legally without any problem. If you are interested, I can give you more information about my proposal as soon as I get your reply.

Regards,
Best Regards,
Mr. Peter Mauro
Senior Partner | Project Manager | Litigation
Jeffery & Schulman Law Office
1230 Bay Street
Suite 810 Toronto
Ontario, M5R 2A7
Phone: +1 647 490 7060
Private Email: petermauro38@gmail.com
peterjslawfirm@yahoo.com

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <petermauro38@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021
Subject: Re: Please Reply immediately

Thanks for your prompt response. I know it may surprise you to receive my letter since there has been no previous correspondence between us. There is an unclaimed “Permanent Life Insurance Policy” held by our deceased client.

The transaction pertains to an unclaimed “Payable-On-Death” (POD) savings monetary deposit in the sum of Nine Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($9,850,000) with one of the prime global insurers. The policyholder was one of our clients, who worked with Energy Company in Canada. He died in an accident Nine (9) years ago. Since his death, no one has come forward for the claim and all our efforts to locate his relatives have proved unsuccessful.

The insurance company policy stipulates that “Insured Permanent Policies" not claimed must be turned over to the abandoned property division of the state treasury after the deadline.

Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit, in view of the fact that you share the same last name and nationality with the deceased. If you permit me to add your name to the policy, all proceeds will be processed on your behalf. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among charity organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared between us.

This is 100% risk-free; I do have all the necessary documentation to expedite the process in a highly professional and confidential manner. I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary. This claim requires a high level of confidentiality. I have perfected the modality on how to claim the inheritance insurance policy and I can assure you it will be 100% success since you bear the same last name with my deceased client and you stand a chance of doing this transaction with me.

It is important to emphasize that, for transactions of this magnitude; sincerity and confidentiality shall be paramount. I repose my trust in you in the hope that once we achieve our aim securing the release of the legacy to you, that the sharing ratio of 45% for you, 45% for me, and 10% to charity will not be renegotiated under any circumstance.

To achieve this objective, I will depose an Affidavit of Claim before a Court of competent jurisdiction testifying that you are the next of kin to my deceased client, and with the Affidavit of Claim consequently, apply to the Probate Registry for the letter of Administration of the deceased Estate in accordance with the inheritance law. This is necessary based on the fact that there was no Will left behind by my client.

Secondly, I want you to know that there are legal procedures to follow in a transaction of this nature; there won’t be any problem to either you or me. I am a lawyer of good repute with many years of experience so be assured that I know what to do and how to go about this transaction. I implore you to keep this transaction very confidential to yourself only, I believe with your co-operation and collaboration we must actualize our objective’s I will proceed to the court to swear affidavits in your favor once I receive this information stated below:

FULL NAME
ADDRESS
NATIONALITY
DATE OF BIRTH
PHONE NUMBER
OCCUPATION
MARITAL STATUS

This information will enable me to file an application in your favor as the next of kin to my late client Mr. Thomas, for the claims, I once again assure you 100% risk-free in as much I will legally handle the process of this business to the conclusion.

More information will be conveyed to you as soon as I receive your urgent response. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Peter mauro
1230 Bay Street
Suite 810 Toronto
Ontario, M5R 2A7
Phone: +1 647 490 7060
Private Email: petermauro38@gmail.com

A

Anonymous21

Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 7:37 AM
To:
Subject: Hello,

Hello,

Hope my email finds you well and in good health.
My name is Peter Schulman, Senior Partner at Jeffery & Schulman Law Office, a highly respected law firm here in Toronto. We are highly skilled attorneys with extensive experience in Estate law.

I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email concerning my deceased client Mr. XXXXX, whom I was his legal counsel, and believed you may be related or may not, thus contacting you as you bear the same Last Name/Surname and stands a better chance to partner with me for his left unclaimed insurance savings "payable on death" I would like to present you as the rightful beneficiary/ heir to receive the inheritance claim. When the fund is released on your name we will share it equally.

I will be happy to provide you with more information and clarification on the due proceedings to formalize the claim which will be to our mutual benefit for possible investment projects. Kindly provide me a reachable contact number for easy communication and more clarification.

I remain at your disposal and awaiting your prompt reply.

Thanks and regards,
Mr. Peter Schulman
1230 Bay Street
Suite 810 Toronto
Ontario, M5R 2A7

bonogroso

today I receive from this guy same leter

Hello ,

Hope my email finds you well and in good health.
My name is Peter Schulman, Senior Partner at Jeffery & Schulman Law Office, a highly respected law firm here in Toronto. We are highly skilled attorneys with extensive experience in Estate law.

I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email concerning my deceased client Mr. xxxxxxx, whom I was his legal counsel, and believed you may be related or may not, thus contacting you as you bear the same Last Name/Surname and stands a better chance to partner with me for his left unclaimed insurance savings "payable on death" I would like to present you as the rightful beneficiary/ heir to receive the inheritance claim. When the fund is released on your name we will share it equally.

I will be happy to provide you with more information and clarification on the due proceedings to formalize the claim which will be to our mutual benefit for possible investment projects. Kindly provide me a reachable contact number for easy communication and more clarification.

I remain at your disposal and awaiting your prompt reply.

Thanks and regards,
Mr. Peter Schulman

Peter Schulman <peterschulman8@gmail.com

1230 Bay Street
Suite 810 Toronto
Ontario, M5R 2A7