Peter Muller

Lioness1

Banned
Please take care and stay away from this well known scammer:

10368395_1418455051770502_3644429107794248699_n.jpg10348605_1418465791769428_2330937453582474154_n.jpg

Faked profile Facebook Peter Muller
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008180627942

Friendship request 06/08/2014
Peter Muller hat dir eine Freundschaftsanfrage geschickt
Peter Muller
In einer Beziehung
3. Juni
6 Personen gefällt das.
Heidrun Lauer Hallo was soll das hier werden...nach einmal Hallo schreiben hat man noch keine Beziehung
3. Juni um 23:21
Peter Muller so ist der Grund, warum du mich gelöscht haben, und dass Sie nicht möchten, dass mehr weiter
okay, gut ... viel Glück bei der Suche
4. Juni um 01:19
Peter Muller hat sein Titelbild geändert.
2. Juni
Teilen
Peter Muller hat sein Profilbild geändert.
2. Juni

Info
Wohnt in Hamburg
Aus Hamm
Freunde
· 4 (1 gemeinsame Freunde)
Karin Keßler
Andrea Krüger
Silvia Müller
Birgit Freier
Neueste Aktivität
Peter ist jetzt mit Karin Keßler und 3 weiteren Personen befreundet.
Peter hat ein Lebensereignis hinzugefügt: In einer Beziehung
Member Facebook since 06(02/2014
Ist Facebook beigetreten
2. Juni
Lebensereignisse
Peter Mullers Foto
Friends
Karin Keßler
Andrea Krüger
Silvia Müller
Birgit Freier

Date of birth

Geboren am 14. Februar 1958

http://agustinetutut.blogspot.de/2013/08/caleb-alexander-marve-daryl-george.html

Caleb Alexander, Marve Daryl, George Miller, Johnson Wilson, Stephen Brown/James Muller, Alan Johnson, Michael Brena, Frank Casey, Kelvin Flinks, Anderson Rodriguez, Desmond Larry, Tomas Carry, Chriss Author, Christian Tetteh, Scott Miller, Henry Spencer, Everett Mencken, Geroge Charles
Hello how are you and nice meeting you in Skype well my name is Caleb Alexander age of 53years,am 5' 4'' ((165cm)), 143lbs (65kg), average body, and as i have already told you before ,am from U.S.A North Carolina,Am rig am from U.S.A.but present now am in Mexico.am working with Bp oil under Share.am inchange of the engineer room.in two month time i will be back and us soon us am back i will go to US.I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 14 years and i came to the Skype which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky...take care and hope to hear from you soon....Kisses

Darryl

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.willson.18

Jerry Willson

Worked at menager
Studied at University of Florida
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia

https://www.facebook.com/morgan.wille.9

Morgan Wille

Director at Import Export
Studied at The University of Utah
Lives in Brasil, Sao Paulo, Brazil

http://badoo.com/01216407787
Bright
badoo.com
Bright, 54, New York - Wants to make new friends

George Miller; george_miller1818@hotmail.com

How are you doing? I hope you are doing great this morning ...Well it's lovely chatting with you last night and it seems that you are kind and caring woman and i will like to know you more better this reason why am going to tell you more about my self..

Well am the only son of my late parents.I am a widowed with only two children,the second born died during birth.I live with the first born(Terry) besides that he is all i have now .He is a good boy and i love him so much cos he has a good sense of humor..He is 14 years old.

Well talking about where i live in the state.i live in Munsey park very beautiful place.I am 52 years old getting to 53 years .I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. well am 5,11{1.80m} and my weight is 150lbs.{65kg}
I am an Major Command in the us army . I have been working very hard to make the future.

Unfortunate for me i have also lost my both folks. i hate talking about my past because i grew up a survival...lol. I do enjoy my work because it takes me around so many adventures in life...I really want to take the chance to find that special woman again and Right now i am in Iraq for peace keeping mission...

Life can be lonely without that someone....I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind,caring and trustworthy to be with,who will love and care alot about me and my son.

I know love takes time and am in no hurry my dear. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor as well. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive.. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh...

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving lady who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man,

I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends.

I think am writing too much huh ..smile! See you online later and please take good care of your self with sweet kisses on your lovely lips.

Johnson

Romance/Dating Fraud (Penipuan berkedok cinta di internet)

Robert Williams, Engr. Michael Jason, Michael Jason, Thomas Jason, Frank Allen, Martin Keller, Bernie Smith,
Alexander Robert, Nick Patrick

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=261824
http://agustinetutut.blogspot.de/2013/08/caleb-alexander-marve-daryl-george.html

One of the known IP addresses

IP address: 41.215.162.44
Provider: Millicom Ghana Limited

H

HELA

attention the same man : HEINZ WINTER surgeon in AFG ... He is a scammer . He contact me in FB Origin Germany , transferred in Texas , lonely after death of wife with a son name 's Kelvin ... He do not exist

Lioness1

Banned

Jerry Woods
Sweetlove99mania
60 • Abilene, TX
My self-summary
I`m a rather laid back kind of guy in many ways, but I stay active and have many interests. I like to believe that I`m a gentleman (and I`m sure it`s true!).I like to stay active but have many interest and they are Dining out, Listening to music, Movies, Reading books and magazines, Real estate, Watching TV, Traveling, Wine and gourmet foods.I like to make friends wherever I go, but, like most folks, I hope that I can someday find the love of my life.I am simply online looking for the Love of my life.someone to make my heart skip a beat,shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish,want to look at her face in the morning.That!
What I’m doing with my life
I`m living life to its fullest and working very hard to my retirement.
I’m really good at
helping others, making you laugh, keeping friendship, listening, swimming, golfing, cooking
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Poetry books and magazines. Love romantic and comedy movies. Like music shows. Listen to country music most. Enjoy Italian made foods.
The six things I could never do without
My job, car , home, water, air and a partner.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My future.
On a typical Friday night I am
I`m Home.
You should message me if
If you want to know more about me and stay intouch.
Straight, Man, Single, 6’ 0”, Average build
White, Speaks English, Christian
Never smokes, Drinks socially, Doesn’t have kids, Has dogs, Leo
Looking for
single women, near me, ages 60 75, for long-term dating and new friends.

Sweetlove99mania
Hi how are you doing today? do you care for a lovely chat?
SiteModerator
Sorry I do not chat until I know more about someone. I am willing to exchange emails with your first. What is your email address?
Sweetlove99mania
ok. my email is jerrywoods89@yahoo.com
Sweetlove99mania
Whats your name and how long have you been on the dating site?
SiteModerator
My name is xxxxxx I just joined. Completed my profile and added my pictures this afternoon.
Sweetlove99mania
Ok Nice to meet you xxxxxx...You seem a nice woman and would like to know more about you. I have been a widower for 7 years and it feels like a lifetime. I joined to look for the woman of my heart. I lost my wife through cancer and she couldnt give birth due to her womb problems so I have no child. How many children do you have and how long have you been on your own?
SiteModerator
I will email you some information later.
Sweetlove99mania
Ok I will be glad. do you have the yahoo messenger. you can add me there too for instant chats.
SiteModerator
I already told you I want to know more first. Then we can talk about chatting. Please do not rush things.
Sweetlove99mania
Ok...I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Profiles with the same pictures:
1. alan.johnson47@hotmail.com
2. alhassanmohammedahmed995@yahoo.com.au
3. brooklynmills@hotmail.com
4. charley_g6@yahoo.com
5. christerry709@yahoo.com
6. christian_tetteh1985@yahoo.com
7. deliveryhassan1@gmail.com
8. dennisjack511@yhaoo.com
9. derickcole20@yahoo.com
10. desmond.ken247@hotmail.com
11. desmond.larry@hotmail.com