Pieter Preiser

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: <bernd.muehe@t-online.de>
Received: from (EHLO mailout09.t-online.de) (194.25.134.84)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020
Sender: Agent Pieter <bernd.muehe@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "dcgptr@gmail.com" <dcgptr@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello, I need your trust.

This Email contains confidential information, please treat as urgent.

I am hopeful that yourself and your entire household are safe, I'm special agent Pieter assigned by the united nations Security council to investigate money laundering, terrorism financing and other related acts presently stationed at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, Georgia engaged with forensic check of all abandoned diplomatic consignment packages in US Airports. A closer examination of a particular consignment package registered in your name revealed that it have been abandoned at the facility for a number reasons and after it was put through scanning, results from the scan revealed that it contains legitimate cash with an estimation of US$6 Million.

I decided to contact you after due consideration because I want to resolve the issues that led to it being abandoned and undertake the delivery to your nominated address ONLY if you would agree to share the contents of the consignment with me since the initial diplomat had disappeared without trace. Further details will be made available to you upon your response to this E-mail.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Dip. Pieter PREISER
Administrative Service and Inspection Unit

N

Nicholas T.

Got the same thing! He and I have been conversing a while and he continually denies its a scam.